Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Paintoy Framed - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Video language: English

Tess is a tough cookie, but even the toughest cookie can crumble under the right pressure. With her mouth stuffed and tape applied the pressure starts to build. Tess is perched on a small wooden pony with her shins and her tender cunt flesh taking all the weight.The cane adds to her predicament a level of pain that eats away at her resolve. Followed by some punches and face slaps that leave her reeling.The predicaments only get harder from there. First an extreme back arch that makes it hard for her to breathe. Then an upside down suspension by her knees. A rock hangs from her hair to make it even more stressful. All the while her mouth is taped shut.Finally Tess is locked in a painful crunch and binder clips are added to her outer and inner labia.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Paintoy Framed - Domination HD

All Black - Part One

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Margot Darko & Lee Sola
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

Video with multiple latex dresses with slaves in latex suits dominated by Margot Darko & Lee Sola actors in a spacious room with large rubber dicks

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10015kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 849.0 MB

Download All Black - Part One

MistressSusi - Fucks Rubberdoll in Suspension

Studio: MistressSusi
Genres: Femdom

She enjoys making him moan by training it with her bullwhip. He has already had a long day of training and has begun to accept his fate. Using her bullwhip handle as a dildo, she his ass with it. Unable to resist, her rubbertoy learns another hard lession from his new Mistress.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10241kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 934.3 MB

Download MistressSusi - Fucks Rubberdoll in Suspension

Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy naked blonde Free HD 1080p

Sexy blonde with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3768kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy naked blonde Free HD 1080p

Anna Rose On Pointe

Anna Rose gets tied up in the hope that she can learn a few tricks of the trade. Lydia pointed out that she didn't think Anna stood well with her posture, so Lydia figured that she make her learn the proper way to stand at attention. But, since Kali Kane is here, I think Lydia wants to let Kali do all the training... Let's see how they do with eachother!

Duration: 9:42
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 68.3 MB

Download Anna Rose On Pointe

Julia Faire - Gloss

Cast: Julia Faire
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Julia was a very silly girl. She went and pierced her clit hood right before shooting with Jim. She sure does feel it even through the latex and especially with the crotch rope. It's very immobilizing! Once hogtied she can't do much but moan through her gag. A few adjustments to the bondage trying to give her a little mobility leads to tickling toes. See you can struggle for us Julia! It's a good thing this girl loves TIGHT bondage since Jim didn't go easy on her at all!

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 580.6 MB

Download Julia Faire - Gloss

Bondage, domination and torture for very horny slavegirl in latex Free HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in black latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with shaved pussy, with sexy ass and with hot body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the chair and on the floor. Black mask on her head. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6328kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for very horny slavegirl in latex Free HD 1080p

Ashley Lane - Immovable Object

Cast: Ashley Lane

Sometimes bondage ties can be quite deceiving. You might look at this tie and think, she isn't really all that helpless. Well, I can tell you that you would be assuming incorrectly. Because of the way her wrists are tied, and her elbows, and her feet, she really can't do anything at all. A fact that becomes apparent once she comes a bunch of times and just can't get away. Poor Ashley really doesn't know what to do. I guess come... a lot. Super sexy video, but I'm afraid no pics were shot. She shot the video first and she was just too spent at the end to get any photos.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Immovable Object

Chapter part 119

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Tall redhead Sigrid got tied up in a helpless position in the Academy's attic! Wearing sexy lace lingerie and high heels, Sigrid tries to get rid of her restraints... but with her elbows pulled backwards behind her head and her hands tied to her neck, there is no chance to open the knots!

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6488kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 617.4 MB

Download Chapter part 119

Angela Sommers - Barbara Gordon Sinks in Quicksand

Cast: Angela Sommers , Candle

Mild mannered librarian Barbara Gordon (Angela Sommers), is dressed in a sheer black nylon teddy and stockings. She awakens to find herself trapped in a small white room. She is laying on a small plank extending out over a floor made of fine reddish sand. How did she get here? What is this stuff? The voice of Catwoman (Candle) explains that the sand below her is 'Clavicsand'. Suddenly watery bubbles erupt from the surface below her. Barbara looks down in apprehension. She carefully slips off one of her stiletto high heel shoes, dangles it over the sand and drops it in. The shoe lands and after a short pause it slowly sinks out of sight. Barbara recoils, understanding that the ground below her is actually QUICKSAND! Catwoman explains that it is even more sinister than quicksand. She says that the more Barbara struggles the slower she'll sink.

Slowly the plank begins to retract into the wall. Barbara throws her remaining shoe away and carefully climbs to her feet, slowly stepping bac.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Angela Sommers - Barbara Gordon Sinks in Quicksand

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

Chair Bound Gwen - Mina - Full HD 1080p

Mina wears a black shiny catsuit, black PVC Ballet Boots and our Lambskin Leather Gwen hood. She is padlocked into a stiff collar. Laced into a tight Lambskin Leather Armbinder, and cuffed at her ankles around the chair legs.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chair Bound Gwen - Mina - Full HD 1080p

Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy girl in latex HD 1080p

Horny brunette in red latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, torture and domination for sexy slavegirl with hot breast in the large house and on the outdoor.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7045kbps
Audio: 82kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy girl in latex HD 1080p

Darby Daniels - Take a Letter

Cast: Darby Daniels
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Miss Daniels is a looker. I still remember the day she came into the office for her interview. She was a knockout - but she wasn't flaunting it. As I remember it, she was wearing a dark pant suit with stylish, but sensible shoes. I hired her on the spot. Not because of the way she looked, although that didn't hurt - she was just the right candidate. She was smart and funny, and as it turned out, really the best executive assistant I've ever had. The problem, if I can call it a problem, is that once she was hired and on the job a few weeks, her work attire started slowly changing. The pants suit was replaced by dresses, which started below the knee, but over time got shorter and shorter. She also replaced the flesh colored nylons for black ones. Always black. And her tops got tighter and her shoes... don't get me started on her shoes. The heels just got higher and higher to the point where I'm amazed that she can even walk in them. I've come to the obvious conclusion. Miss Daniels is .

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps

File size: 688.0 MB

Download Darby Daniels - Take a Letter