Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Styles Outdoor - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Video language: English

Kara Price lands herself on parole for five years, and it is going to be a very long sentence! Her parole officer takes advantage of her status and comes in any hour of day and night, by himself or with his friends to use and abuse her helpless holes. Extreme enema, bondage humilation young girl. enjoy!!! I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out. He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned. Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 550.8 MB

Download Styles Outdoor - Domination HD

Jewell Marceau - Put Through Paces

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Jewell Marceau - Put Through Paces video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex suites and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 958kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 136.3 MB

Download Jewell Marceau - Put Through Paces

Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Mina wears her metallic blue swimsuit "Realize", our bronze wire harness from sheep's skin, black PVC stockings and black heels. We find her laced up in a Tin Cucumber and Gwen's hood, the lacing is tightly bound, and she falls into a pig's position with belts added to make her slavery more intense and even tougher.
Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced with an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Pony Treadmill Trainer Upgrade

Quinn arrives at Naked Gord and becomes the test pilot for this new diabolical training device. Clamped, Bound, gagged, oiled, electrified and vibrated, Quinn struggles to comply with the demands of the system.

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2388kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

Download Pony Treadmill Trainer Upgrade

Angela Sommers - Sheer Perfection

Cast: Angela Sommers
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

What a difference a week makes. Last week winter decided to take a vacation for a couple of days and the weather got seriously warm. It was just beautiful. So much so that we decided to bring it all outside and shoot Angela outdoors... It was a fabulous day full of very sexy bondage and a bit of cheesecake for dessert. The first set was a nylon dream. Fully fashioned stockings and a sexy sheer top, with gloves to bring it all together. Then the ropes came out and it was all about elbows together bondage fun. Yumm. Tight bondage, beautiful weather and a gorgeous, helpless girl.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3469kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Angela Sommers - Sheer Perfection

Emerson Romance - Domination HD

Exreme Spanked punishment , making it even more easy to watch our spanking London River works for the county. She goes around in her stupid car and tells people that they are going to have to pay more taxes. Boy did she chose the wrong door to knock on today.doesn't understand why she is being such a bitch. When she tries to leave informs her that she'll need to pay more penance.First she's tied up on the counter in his kitchen. He lets her have it with the cane. Some hard bastinado is exactly what requires to make him feel better about the extra taxes. He isn't without mercy though. He ties her up in a contorted position with her legs spread wide and starts giving her orgasm after orgasm with a huge hunk of metal in her ass.doesn't stop. He puts her in one fucked up position after another and takes her breath away. It's true love!

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5746kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 780.5 MB

Download Emerson Romance - Domination HD

Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd

Earlier this year we showed you Claire and Ninja being tubed in the silo. Ninja wore the earliest spandex cocoon I ever made, and Claire found herself latexed and strapped with PVC banding. In this feature we show the new Darlex cocoon again, this time the version we had made for Seven with tit zips. And Jewell Marceau has been poured, yet again, into a transparent latex suit supplied by Eros Boutique.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 95.5 MB

Download Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd

The Adv. of O-girl - Trapped in Time - Ch 5-6

Cast: Andrea Neal , Cleo Nicole , Karina , Nicole Sheridan

Thinking they have disposed of O-girl (Andrea Neal) back at the warehouse, Hypnotika (Nicole Sheridan) and Trance (Karina) play with their captive pet Sarah Masterson (Cleo Nicole) at their lair. O-girl arrives and after Hypnotika discovers she can't use the fetish on her, she secret commands Sarah (who is under her control) to smash a vase over O-girl's head. O-girl is only momentarily dazed, but it is enough time for Hypnotika's henchgirls to grab her. Hypnotika explains that because O-girl is somehow immune from her fetish, that she will have to take care of her with a more tangible device and the girls drag O-girl to the clock room. Now chained, O-girl is gagged and then attached to a platform. Hypnotika throws a switch, and a large glass box descends from the ceiling and traps O-girl inside. Hypnotika throw the switch again and a stream of very fine, black sand begins to pour into box. Hypnotika explains that she is going to slowly bury her in sand and leaves O-girl to struggle .

Duration: 15:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2872kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download The Adv. of O-girl - Trapped in Time - Ch 5-6

Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Hard bondage, domination and torture for horny whore in latex Full HD 1080p

Beautiful slavegirl in black latex clothes, with small tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. He spank her naked ass. Black mask on her head. He fucks her naked pussy and hot mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with sexy boobs in the large house.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5775kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for horny whore in latex Full HD 1080p

Latex Clad Secretary

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary

Cali Logan and Emily Addison - Gal Pals

Genres: Cali Logan , Emily Addison

What better way can you think of to spend a quiet Monday afternoon? Cali and Emily decide they need some girl time together. We find Cali already bound with Emily really eager to play with her new toys. Watch as these two beauties really get to know each other. Watch as they explore each other with tongues, feet and hands. Oh and you can't forget the vibrator! Cali is at the mercy of Emily and i think she likes it!

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4452kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Cali Logan and Emily Addison - Gal Pals

Jessica Szilvia - Domination HD

Very Important Person bondage action, sensual pain. enjoy! Part 1: Kel gets used like she begs to be. Everyone knows that INSEX keeps a few of it's more intense subjects to fulfill certain day to day tasks. Kel Bowie is one such subject. From inside her little crate she recruits other unsuspecting victims. She helps maintain the clothing supplies that INSEX puts it's girls in. It can be a lonely task and Kel gets really horny. It's been months since her last scene so she requests that OT give her a good one. OT is more than happy to give her what she wants. Kel loves being whipped so OT goes to town on her back. Kel moans with excitement. Kel is put through her paces. She's made to hold herself up while she's whipped with the dragon tongue. Then it's time for Kel to spread her legs. OT gets out the little binder clips and gives Kel one of the most intense orgasms he's ever see

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 457.3 MB

Download Jessica Szilvia - Domination HD

Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls in latex FullHD 1080p

Sexy girl in black latex clothes, with beautiful body and with small boobs plus horny mistress with hot little ass and with big tits. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. She fucks her naked ass and wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for two horny models with naked tits int he large house.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls in latex FullHD 1080p

Three Ponygirls

Latex models with underwear and fetish in the Three Ponygirls video, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex suites and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 406.3 MB

Download Three Ponygirls