Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

Chronos

The Creation (Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech, Rogan Richards) (480p)

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

Download The Creation (Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech, Rogan Richards) (480p)

Chronos

Anthony's Sensory Deprived Edging Audition

Logan teases tom a bit before jamming his rod deep in his inviting hole. Logan begins with a gentle touch, but then gives tom the pounding he was really waiting for as he fucks him hard doggy-style.

Duration: 31:38
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 689kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 247.7 MB

Download Anthony's Sensory Deprived Edging Audition

Chronos

Submissive sex blockbuster

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Logan Vaughn, Angel Rock, Alexander Garrett, Angelo, J.R. Bronson, Jimmy Durano, Phillip Aubrey, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, Trenton Ducati
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Muscle, Bondage, Rimming, Leather, Cumshot

Get in control with The Sub, the leather blockbuster from producer Steven Scarborough and director Christian Owen. Join ten muscle-bound studs as they go deep into the leather mindset of The Sub and his dom with five scenes of non-stop sucking and fucking to each dom's complete and utter satisfaction. Starring Alexander Garrett, Angel Rock, Angelo, J.R. Bronson, Jimmy Durano, Logan Vaughn, Phillip Aubrey, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, and Trenton Ducati, The Sub will cause you to lose control of yourself in some of the hottest action ever filmed. Beg. Sit. Crawl. Down. Open. Suck. Good boy.

Duration: 1:42:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1221kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Submissive sex blockbuster

Chronos

Ball Massage and Edging

As connor enjoys milo's cock in his mouth, he jerks his own rock hard pole. Sufficiently horned up, the two studs decide to take it up a notch. Milo rolls over onto his stomach, and connor shoves his raw dick right into milo's perfect ass. Straddling him like he might straddle a colt, connor pounds the living daylights out of milo. Milo, meanwhile, is moaning in pleasure. He likes nothing better than a rock hard cock stretching out his tight pink hole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 901.8 MB

Download Ball Massage and Edging

Chronos

Boy Blake Mummification

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM ,Rope ,Bondage

I hope everyone is safe and healthy during the Corona Virus. I know that sheltering in place is not fun, so ride it out and stay at home to help reduce the transmission of the virus.
Here is another great example of the mummification work of TapedAndTortured on Recon. TapedAndTortured specializes in duct tape mummification, although he uses many other tape materials and pallet wraps. He's presented many classes on the subject in San Francisco. He's also the only guy I know who has a two-story play room, including a spiral staircase!
In this video we highlight Taped' horizontal mummification cross which is set over his heavy steel bondage bed. As you will see, this is an awesome setup because the rolls of pallet wrap and tape can be wrapped completely around his subject Boy Blake. This is a great idea and we salute TapeAndTortured for his inventiveness. All of his bondage furniture is built for easily wrapping of the subject. You can see his other bondage mummification furniture by.

Duration: 40:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Boy Blake Mummification

Chronos

Leave That Ass Leaking - 720p

Cast: Dolf Dietrich, AD, Jett Rink, Ryan Powers, Hoytt Walker
Genres: Breeding, Group, Muscle, Jerk Off, Jocks, Spitting, Daddy, Leather

Jett Rink wanted a gangbang for his birthday. And our mystery man made sure he got it. One by one hung bearded and tatted studs walked in to give Jett's thirsty mouth big cock and drop huge loads in his eager ass.

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps

File size: 568.3 MB

Download Leave That Ass Leaking - 720p

Chronos

Extrem Stopf Mir Mein Maul

Release Year: 2008
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Bondage, Spanking, Domination, Oral, Freshmen, Daddies, Leather, Butt Play, Fisting

These horny guys are totally uninhibited! They love being submissive, tied up and bossed around! Anal play is their forte, handballing and sucking cock is a must! Getting their mouthspletely stuffed with hard dick is such a turn on for these guys! Anything else would be totally unimaginable!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:31
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Extrem Stopf Mir Mein Maul

Chronos

Appleville Bondage Clips

Genres: BDSM ,String ,Bondage

As I mentioned in the recent updates, I traveled with SFDom to NoEscapeDungeon in Las Vegas, and the on to MenInChains in Iowa. During the trip we did a lot of work at both locations, helping to fix and improve the playrooms and shoot a few videos. We kept the number of people we invited to a minimum because of the virus exposure. However, upon return, one member of our group tested positive for the virus, which in turn, set off a chain reaction for all of us to get tested. So far, all of us tested negative except for the one guy. He has no symptoms and will be out of quarantine in a few days. So, let me remind everyone out there, keep wearing your mask and practice social distance. Even if you're young or healthy, if you pick up the virus you can easily give it to someone else without even knowing it. That person may not be so young or healthy, and as a result you expose them to possible sickness and possible disappear. Currently, the only way we can stop the spread of the virus is w.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Appleville Bondage Clips

Chronos

The Metal Man Project

Many of us drool at the scenes of metal body enclosures featured in movies like the Iron Man. Additionally, many of us who have the metal and welding skills often think about making metal bondage gear in our garages. However, as much as we fantasize about metal enclosures, very few get around to building something.
Recently, our friends Bind and SolderBoy took the plunge and built a metal body enclosure in SoldierBoy's garage. They had the right ingredients: Bind had the vision and artistic skills, and SoldierBoy had the welding skills and time on his hands. The combination of their skills allowed the 'Metal Man' to turn out visually striking and quite exciting. Needless to say, the Metal Man invokes serious bondage fantasies.

Duration: 42:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Metal Man Project

Chronos

Lukas Tyler Hoist Test

This is one of the first videos we've shot since the Corona virus lockdown in March of this year. SFDom and I traveled to NoEscapeDungeon in Las Vegas to visit, play and shoot some videos and help move their playroom from the basement to the second floor. The reason for this is to expand the private movie theater in the basement with the addition of a giant DVD movie collection owned by DungeonDaddy. Daddy has been collecting DVD videos for years, buying and selling them on eBay. As a matter of fact, I think he was the number 2 DVD seller on eBay for a number of years. In any case, in order to expand the basement theater, we moved the entire dungeon to the second floor and split it between two adjacent bedrooms. I was scepical about this in the beginning, but it appears to be a good move. The two adjacent playrooms provide 20% more space than we had in the basement.
This 2-Part video features the first test we did of the newly installed hoist in the new upstairs playroom. We install.

Duration: 32:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lukas Tyler Hoist Test

Chronos

The Real Estate Master (Rafa Marco, Sergio Mutty) (480p)

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.

Duration: 29:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2397kbps

File size: 538.0 MB

Download The Real Estate Master (Rafa Marco, Sergio Mutty) (480p)

Chronos

Elio Guzman - Ruben Mastin (480p)

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Duration: 46:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2427kbps

File size: 864.1 MB

Download Elio Guzman - Ruben Mastin (480p)

Chronos

Caught In The Act

As a reminder, please wear your masks during this pandemic. Over the New Year Holiday I had dinner with a small group of 4 people. One week later we all tested positive, with one person fighting for his life in the hospital right now as I'm typing this. Please be careful out there.
This is a hilarious video we shot in Las Vegas at NoEscapeDungeon. SFDom and I were there for a week helping move the playroom from the basement to a pair of second floor bedrooms. Once the basement was mostly cleared out we found Lukas Tyler trying to tie himself up on a padded platform we had left in the room. This guy just can't get enough bondage! I guess he thought he would tie himself up, and wait for us to come searching for him at dinner time. In any case, SFDom found him in the process - I guess you could say Lukas was 'Caught In The Act' as Max at Maxcita would say.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Caught In The Act

Chronos

Raw Rope

Studio: Muscle Bound Productions

Do you like bound men? Tied up and beaten? Used and abused? Then get ready for Raw Rope, Part three of the rope bondage trilogy. Watch as these men are gagged, tied and beat in waterfalls, tied to fences and more erotic locations. Full of rope, leather and chains if youre a fan of BDSM then dont miss this one!

Duration: 1:36:36
Video: 708x480, AVC (H.264), 1876kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Raw Rope

Chronos

Self Bondage Electromagnets Part 2

One of my main inspirations has been knowing my friend Bind and seeing the energy and drive he put into his historic jail in Hampton Iowa. Bind is the real deal, pursuing his passion for bondage with vigor and inspiring me in the process. I wish I owned a jail and attached house where I could continue to run my websites, build bondage gear, and tie myself up every night. However, I'm in San Francisco, so I depend on hanging out with my friends who own jails and dungeons. My hat off to Bind, and between the two of us we seem to have a good time together and feel the sky's the limit with regard to bondage play.

Duration: 31:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

Download Self Bondage Electromagnets Part 2

Chronos

Open Trench Part 1

Cast: Jackson Price, Enrico Vega, Michael Vincenzo, Rafael, Eddie Moreno, Adam Wolfe, Brad McGuire, Mike Austin
Genres: Bareback

Drew Warner opens his dungeon to some friends to film the first in a series of fetish & leather videos!
Start your dungeon adventure off right with Enrico Vega streching Jackson Price's butt open first with his tongue, then an assortment of dildos, before finishing him off with his thick uncut meat!
From flogging by Michael Vincenzo of Rafael's sweet ass before plugging it on the , to ball weights hanging off bondage bottom Mike Austin's sack as Adam Wolfe and Brad McGuire work over his hungry hole. Eddie Moreno shows just what penis pumps do to your cock.
Cum learn what you always wanted to know with four scenes of hot leather sex and light fetish to get you warmed up for the big time!

Duration: 1:56:45
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1367kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Open Trench Part 1

Chronos

Turbo Leon - Alberto Martin (480p)

If you like muscular, beautiful young men tied up and displayed to perfection,their perfect bodies straining against tight ropes expertly tied, this site is for you.

Duration: 37:46
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps

File size: 707.6 MB

Download Turbo Leon - Alberto Martin (480p)