The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

What You Need Is A Key Holder

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Chastity
Video language: English

Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

Download What You Need Is A Key Holder

Penis Penetration

Cast: Goddess Nurse
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 31:56
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

Download Penis Penetration

Lady Fyre

Cast: Lady Fyre

Custom: You are my loving but strict step-mommy. The past few months, you have been taking my sexual education into your own hands. I have been taught to lick your pussy and your ass, and you ride my cock every day. Today starts like any other training session. You bend over and make me lick your ass. Then you lay me down and sit on my face until you cum. However - you then tell me that there is something new you want to introduce. You say you'll be "right back" with a sly smile on your face. You return wearing a huge strap-on. You tell me that you want to introduce pegging into our sex-ed training. You tell me that some women like to dominate their partners, and you want to make sure that I am prepared for when a future girlfriend wants to make me her fuck toy. You first make me suck your cock, then you start to lube my asshole with your fingers. Finally, you slowly slide your cock into my asshole to let me get used to it. You start to fuck me, lovingly at first. But you eventually s.

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lady Fyre

CumEatingCuckOlds Keeping The Spark

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Jezabel Vessir
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Ebony, IRR, Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Black, Hardcore

Jezabel Vessir - Jimmy is trying to keep the spark alive. He hires a masseur to teach him how to massage his tense wife. She gets really into it, and before we know it, Jimmy is transformed into the perfect cock sucking cuckold. Join the cuckold army!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download CumEatingCuckOlds Keeping The Spark

Sleep Sins - Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sleep Sins - Payback

Evelyn Claire - Crying for Cock

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Evelyn truly loves a man who thinks he is a big, tough guy yet crumbles at the sight of a strap-on cock. He says he can handle anything but as soon as Mistress Evelyn's strap-on slides deep in his ass he breaks and cries like a little bitch. This is music to her ears as the more he suffers the harder she pounds his tight hole. She will make him into a cock loving whore whether he likes it or not by the time she is done wrecking his sissy ass.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Evelyn Claire - Crying for Cock

Mean Package Delivery & slave orders - Alyx Star

Cast: Alyx Star
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship

Fluffy ordered a package of sex toys and is surprised to see that his package delivery girl is 5 foot 9, thick! She barges past him and walks into his house, and then tells him "Sometimes I like to look in people's packages and see what they ordered and wow... I have never seen anything...

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Package Delivery & slave orders - Alyx Star

Elena And Her Kinky Fantasy Part 2

Cast: Elena
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

A lady named Elena has a new boyfriend who deserves punishment and will receive it in full. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 29:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 338.5 MB

Download Elena And Her Kinky Fantasy Part 2

Britney

Cast: Britney
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Ass Worship, Edging, Ruined Orgasm, Latex

You taught how to make these webs, and boy have I been practicing. I have you all webbed up! Now that I've proven myself, I think it's about time you to learn to feed like I want you to. Don't worry, you can't possibly move or stop me! Just gotta milk it out of you first. Super hot roleplay cumshot CEI craziness.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Britney

Mistress Carolina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

And she starts acting. And you may ask; what about her man? This pathetic jerk is agree with anything just to not be left by his beautiful woman.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download Mistress Carolina

Mean Package Delivery Alyx Star

She barges past him and walks into his house, and then tells him "Sometimes I like to look in people's packages and see what they ordered and wow... I have never seen anything...

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Package Delivery Alyx Star

JESSA

Cast: JESSA
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Ass Worship, Edging, Ruined Orgasm, Latex

He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download JESSA

Poser Rapper Takes A Pounding

Genres: Futa, futanari, femdom, futafemdom, pegging, bukkake

This rapper thought he could slay any girl out there. But these girls where on a different level these girls will be doing the slaying today.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Poser Rapper Takes A Pounding

Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Forced bi, Full Movies, All Sex

Story Princess Marina Angel is having fun in her room dressed in her school uniform with her personal purple dildo before she is leaving to hang out with some friends of hers. As she is leaving she sees her stepfather and stepbrother cleaning the pool. Her stepfather is telling her she better go change, but she ignores him and walks off. When Princess Marina comes home she finds her stepbrother and father going through her room and smelling her dildo and red panties. "You two are so pathetic and now you're going to do everything I say or I'm telling mom". Princess Marina starts to play with her tight pink pussy with her dildo and making her daddy and brother lick and suck it clean between her moans. After she makes them put on her school uniform and puts them in their personal collars, Princess Marina makes these snooping pathetic father and son get down 0n their knees and lick her asshole till their tongues are about to fall off. "Now brother I want you to show me your dick sucking s.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Stephanie

Cast: Stephanie

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stephanie

Slut Fucks Her Virgin Date At The Prom

Genres: Futa, futanari, femdom, futafemdom, pegging, bukkake

Prom night night is here and this lucky virgin thinks hes hes going to be doing some pounding tonight. Little does he know he the one going be be pounded tonight.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Slut Fucks Her Virgin Date At The Prom