The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Vixxa Violet - Vixxa Violet's Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Vixxa Violet
Genres: Brunette, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet
Video language: English

Vixxa Violet is a hot girl with extremely wrinkled soles. I'm talking deep wrinkled soles where your tongue stops in the middle when you lick them. Needless to say, I had a ball with this girl as super wrinkled soles are a major weakness of mine. She models several outfits in this video and she rubs oil all over her feet. I lick her feet often in several angles and positions, namely the Pose position. Great foot worship scene here!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Vixxa Violet - Vixxa Violet's Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Sexual Domination Match

Studio: Primals Sex Fights
Cast: Dakota James

Dakota is confident, fast, and very horny. BT has a lot of bulk and muscle over the sexy blonde, but that doesn't guarantee a win in a sex fight! Though he holds a strong lead over Dakota for a good portion of the match, her speed and resilience brings her out on top. Keeping him in a scissorhold, she jerks the loser out of him.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

Download Sexual Domination Match

Contessa Cara - Heavy Rubber Fisting part 2

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Totally dressed in rubber and gasmask, chained to the sling, the rubber-mistress fist is fucking an anal-slave in her rubber-dungeon, upto an ecstatic climax. With her shoulderlength extreme heavy rubber gloves, the mistress is tearing apart the slaves ass. Nonstop, she's fisting him powerfull and merciless, deeper and deeper inside the moaning slaves endless bowel.

Format: avi
Duration: 19:12
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

Download Contessa Cara - Heavy Rubber Fisting part 2

The busty threesome

Studio: Small Talk

Enjoy the amazing threesome with the crazy babes with big boobs getting into pleasuring a stiff cock enjoying to be fucked in a doggystyle. Get freaky with the perfect threesome as the lucky dude is going mad.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3595kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.7 MB

Download The busty threesome

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

I Can t Believe My Feet Did That!

Luna Mills is just eighteen years old. In fact, she was born in 2002! This is definitely the biggest age gap I have ever shot. She has incredible feet. Nice, tan, soft size seven feet. She is fairly new to giving footjobs, as she has done one on camera bef

Duration: 25:06

Download I Can t Believe My Feet Did That!

Kelly - Suspender Suspense

Cast: Kelly
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Ora

These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.

Duration: 31:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 366.3 MB

Download Kelly - Suspender Suspense

Brianna & Odette - Mother And Daughter Edge Husband

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Chastity, Spit, Foot Gagging

Its time for Briannas husbands monthly milking. This time her daughter, Odette, will participate. Brianna has attached an electrical unit to her husbands testicles. She wants to ensure that her husband derives as little pleasure possible from his daughters hand milking. Odette sits, crosses legged, on her fathers chest. She grabs his pathetic manhood in her delicate palm and keeps him aroused. As dad is edged, Brianna keeps a close watch on her husband. She shocks his balls as he nears orgasm to keep him on edge as long as possible. Brianna encourages her daughter to edge her father with fast bursts of stoking followed by abrupt stops. As dad is denied his orgasm, mother and daughter laugh together. Odette reveals to her father that she feels she hasnt received enough birthday gifts. She decides that she is going to milk him even longer, until dad agrees to get her everything she wants. Brianna also reminds her husband that she needs new clothes to impress the new boyfriend she has be.

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Brianna & Odette - Mother And Daughter Edge Husband

Vixxa Violet s Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Vixxa Violet is a hot girl with extremely wrinkled soles. I m talking deep wrinkled soles where your tongue stops in the middle when you lick them. Needless to say, I had a ball with this girl as super wrinkled soles are a major weakness of mine. She models several outfits in this video and she rubs oil all over her feet. I lick her feet often in several angles and positions, namely the Pose position. Great foot worship scene here!

Duration: 25:36

Download Vixxa Violet s Insanely Wrinkled Soles!

Autumn Kline

Cast: Autumn Kline
Genres: BDSM, Fisting, Bondage, Rough Sex, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore, All Se

I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around The choice is getting wider as my pussy!

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Autumn Kline

Bratty Bikini Haul

Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Edging, Financial Domination, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denia

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lex.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12801kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bratty Bikini Haul

Ruined Orgasm Slave Punishment

Cast: Tessa Von Kix
Genres: FemDom, Ballbusting, Oral, Blowjob, Hardcor

These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 329.7 MB

Download Ruined Orgasm Slave Punishment

Stroked And Tickled

Cast: Goddess Of Submission
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Format: MPEG
Duration: 18:29
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 433.1 MB

Download Stroked And Tickled

Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper - Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Cast: Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Threesome, Shemale, High Heels, Blowjob, Tattoo, Brunette, Big Strapon, Pegging, Cuckold

Damazonia and Viper are bullying the short guy they picked up in the street. They show him who's the boss by establishing clear physical dominance by towering over his small pathethic self. They push him around and squeeze him in between their big breasts. The two amazons can tell he's a little nervous, but he won't dare disobeying. Damazonia wants to see him suck Viper's cock. It is his first time with a trans woman and he is a cock sucking virgin. Even better! She make him gag on her cock and squeeze him in between their two strong body with his mouth full of cock. Damazonia wonders if he could take a dick up his ass, but decides he doesn't deserve it. He will be cuckolded and extremely "encouraged" to look very closely how Damazonia fuck her Tgirl friend's beautiful butthole. She is pulling on his leash so his face is right where her cock enters and after a few strokes, she has him suck on her cock, tasting Viper's ass.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15319kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Mistress Damazonia & Mistress Viper - Teaching a cuck bitch how to fuck

Bossy Bitches Pt.2

Cast: Adrianna Nicole, Marlena, Ashton Pierce, Brianna Saint James
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Ballbusting, Oral, Hardcor

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 31:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 273.4 MB

Download Bossy Bitches Pt.2