The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Not Today

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Hey Everyone, sorry for the delay in posting this update. I had some computer problems, plus the virus situation. I'm running all three website by myself now. If you decide to get into the website business don't quit your day job!
If you're into rubber cocooning, you might like this video. It features our friends Elise Graves and 'J' who makes his own rubber gear. As a matter of fact, he made the catsuit and hood he's wearing in this video. I don't know what's so attractive about being tied up in rubber, but it's really soothing and exciting. In this case, J dons his catsuit and then, with Elise's help, he slips into a rubber sleepsack. Since this is all-natural latex rubber gear, I suppose there's some kind of back-to-the-woomb experience we feel, especially with multiple layers.
You will notice how skilled Elise is with her red rope. I can barely tie a knot, whereas Elise handles her rope with ease and confidence as she lashes J to the bondage table. I think one of the tricks with.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Not Today

Unripe Fruit Eliza Eves is a slutty neighbor

Eliza Eves comes over to get some fruit from Michael vegas but his trees are not ripe yet. She questions him when he starts to laugh and he reveals an inappropriate thought.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

Download Unripe Fruit Eliza Eves is a slutty neighbor

Rubber and Bondage Submission

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is another mind-blowing scene with our friends Elise and J. First let me say that J makes his own rubber gear. So both the neck-entry cat suit and rubber gas-mask hood in this video were made by J. Pretty cool, eh? Anyway, Elise straps J to a unique bondage chair with a collection of Humane Restraint cuffs and straps and then proceeds to torment his with a re-breather bag, vibrator and E-stim. And even though J struggles and moans, it's clear that he's exactly where he wants to be! J is in his 'happy place'. I would be happy too, while being dressed in head-to-toe latex with Elise at the controls!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 746.1 MB

Download Rubber and Bondage Submission

Frankie wants his oil changed

Frankie Vanian and Michael vegas are hanging out watching a movie when frank asks about his hot stepdaughter Siouxsie Q. Michael tells Frank that she is outside changing the oil in his car. Siouxsie gets called inside and the fun begins. Siouxsie Q gets to peg two butts today!

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 689.9 MB

Download Frankie wants his oil changed

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Trampling, Foot Fetish, High Heels

OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.
One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10561kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Princess Amber

Bondage Chair Fun

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

This a fun little video we shot years ago with our friends Mistress Alice and Gumbi. As you may know, the spelling Gumby with a 'y' was a popular 1955 clay animation TV character for children. Our kinky rubber friend Gumbi was a rubber and bondage guy who lived in the San Francisco area. I always thought his name 'Gumbi' was a cool name for a kinky rubber guy. The location for this video was in Gumbi's private playroom located in his back yard. I guess the small building was a guest room which he converted into his dungeon playroom.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:16
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 594.1 MB

Download Bondage Chair Fun

Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)

Cast: Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Footjob, Ejaculation, Stockings, Gloves, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Spitting, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Boot Licking

Seductive-looking Mistress Julia strikes a few poses with her trusty whip before her sub shows up. The guy sniffs and licks her pussy before switching his attention to his goddess' ass. That's how he greets her time! Anyway, we then see some facesitting and foot worship. Today Julia decides to reward him with a footjob.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8335kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)

Fisting Bonus Scene

Thank you to everyone who has remained a loyal fan to this website, Thank you for your understanding that we can not always get the scenes posted right on time but that we work to continue to bring you the best content week after week.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2746kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Fisting Bonus Scene

A Visit to Maxcita With Amanda Wildefyre

I hope you are all is safe and healthy during the Corona Virus. I know that sheltering in place is not fun. Try to ride it out and stay at home to help reduce the transmission of the virus. I will try to post more updates to keep everyone entertained and horny!!
Years ago we visited our friend Max when he lived in Ottawa Canada. Today he lives on Vancouver Island. Max has been manufacturing the best canvas straitjackets and sleepsacks for a long time, and his products have become quite popular.
In this video, Mistress Amanda Wildefyre and I film a typical day with Max during our visit. Amanda brought a client with her by the name of Hudson. Every day was a bondage day for Hudson. This is an old video, shot before we knew what we were doing, so there's no editing and the sound was messed up a few times from the fan in the room. However, all in all this is a fun video and gives you a taste for the personalities of both Max and Amanda. The outside temperature in Ottawa was very hot tha.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 354.4 MB

Download A Visit to Maxcita With Amanda Wildefyre

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Ejaculation, Pantyhose, Foot Licking, Fishnets

Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are on day two of four with their hooker (Will Havoc). Now Jasmine is wearing black pantyhose and a high cut one piece making their hooker worship her feet while Charlotte fucks them from behind with a pink strap on. They laugh and giggle while using their whore's tongue and ass. Jasmine has the hooker lick her pussy and Charlotte just pounds away on Will Havoc's ass the whole time. They make their hooker cum, but make it clear they are not done with them yet.

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2