The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Captured by Tank Girl

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lance Hart, Rev Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Blowjob, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Petite, Sex, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes
Video language: English

In a post apocalyptic world, Women and Men are at war with each other. Lance Hart is caught sneaking around the female base when he is captured by Arielle Aquinas. She hangs him from the ceiling in his underwear and teases around him seductively. She makes fun of him for living in the inferior male camp where they probably just jerk each other off because there aren't any women around."I bet it's been a long time since a woman has kneed you in the balls." She whispers in his ear. Lance begs her not to, but she knees him hard in the nuts and laughs. She abuses his balls, then licks his face, "See, you love it." It's been so long since Lance has been around a woman, any attention at all makes him hard, even if she's just crushing and kneeing his balls.Arielle pulls down his underwear and licks his hard cock while she squeezes his nuts. "I'm gonna make sure these are real full, then I'm gonna milk you and drain you, and you won't need them anymore.."
She strokes and teases his co.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Captured by Tank Girl

Evelina Darling - Updated_01September 2017

Release Year: 2017
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: gay
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Puffy Nipples, RUS

Atlanta Dominatrix, FemDom Goddess Cheyenne has been practicing Bondage and the art of Classic Domination since 1999 spanning back to the Atlanta chapter of People Exchanging Power. She is one of the few Dominatrices with over 16 years of traceable BDSM credentials. has been active since 2002 and verifiable through. Opulent Fetish continually produces #1 ranked FemDom clips covering activities such as Bondage, Strap-on, Spanking, sissy Training, Foot slaves, Mature Woman, Female Domination, BDSM, male slaves, Muscular Women, Lift and Carry, Vampire, Whipping, Corporal, Leather Fetish, Latex Fetish, ABDL, Hypno Dom, Super Heroine / Super Villain, Fetish, Kink and more. FemDom Goddess Cheyenne's Private Dungeon is in the heart of Atlanta, well known for its fully equipped playrooms and over the top lavish decor. Shibari suspension and rope bondage are beautiful to behold from Her twenty foot ceiling. Goddess Cheyenne's Dungeon boasts eight Huge Custom Bondage Furniture Stations with m.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download Evelina Darling - Updated_01September 2017

Kinky Medical

Cast: Goddess
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Format: MPEG
Duration: 32:17
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 756.5 MB

Download Kinky Medical

Vanessa Plays with Lance

Cast: Lance Hart, Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs

It has been a while since Vanessa has had a chance to bust Lance's balls. She is sitting on the couch with him, flirting in her tight tank top, mini skirt, fishnets and high heels.She knows just how to get him horny and excited, and of course she knows just how to hurt him too...Vanessa grabs, kicks, and knees Lance's nuts. She strips down to a bra, fishnets and panties, then breaks his balls against the wall. After she drops him with some hard kicks, she even laughs and kicks him hard while he's kneeling... Then she finishes him with a sexy scissor hold, so his last breaths are directly in her perfect ass...She is not finished with him yet though.It has been a while since Vanessa has had a chance to bust Lance's balls. She is sitting on the couch with him, flirting in her tight tank top, mini skirt, fishnets and high heels.She knows just how to get him horny and excited, and of course she knows just how to hurt him too...Vanessa grabs, kicks, and knees Lance's nuts. She strips down t.

Duration: 21:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 491.9 MB

Download Vanessa Plays with Lance

3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Latex hot princess

Studio: Venality

Young and marvelous princess of the latex clothes is getting a big portion of unforgettable sex, which is full of pleasure, orgasms and group banging. A group of three is expressing their latex love to each other.

Duration: 30:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 898.8 MB

Download Latex hot princess

This Slave is Losing His Balls

Cast: Courtney, Lance Hart, Michelle Peters
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Petite, Teen Dommes

Courtney Cameron and little Michelle Peters have a slave bound in their dungeon. He is scheduled to lose his balls soon, because they don't think he needs them anymore. Before they Nut him, they want to have some fun abusing his balls, and making him wish he never had any... then leave him dangling in chains, to think about them cutting his balls off.
Courtney Cameron and Michelle Peters return to Lance in the dungeon. They have had their fun abusing his nuts and watching him squirm, so now they don't think he needs balls at all. Before they can Nut him, they want to fuck with his head one last time...Michelle lubes up his cock, and Courtney teases him with her body. They tell him that he will be Nutted after he cums, and want to see him try to hold back while Courtney puts her perfect tits in his hand, face, and rubs her body against him. He does not stand a chance. When they think he is enjoying it too much, Courtney kicks him in the balls.When Michelle gets tired of milking him, a.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 416.7 MB

Download This Slave is Losing His Balls

Alika Alba - My dominate stepmom cuaght me jerking off HD 720p

Cast: Alika Alba
Genres: BDSM, Blowjob, Shaved, Cum, MILF

Alika Alba is eager to bring her latest conquest to bed, so she wastes no time in stripping down to her sheer bra and thong and then taking her new hard toy in hand. By the time she gets her pussy stuffed full of the D, she's all wet and ready for an orgasmic good time.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1304x720, AVC (H.264), 1625kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 361.1 MB

Download Alika Alba - My dominate stepmom cuaght me jerking off HD 720p

Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick

Cast: Ivy Brooks, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Shiny Tights, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants

Ivy Brooks is wearing Gymshark leggings and a crop top, swinging around a stripper pole. "I just wish someone would come and lick my pussy." she says to herself.Lance Hart shows up. "I heard you need someone to lick your pussy.?"Deep Plot.He gets on his knees and worships her ass and crotch through the leggings, then pulls her clothes off and licks her pussy from the front and from behind. He stands up to kiss her and she tells him "Lick my fucking pussy until I cum on your face."So he does.Later on, Ivy Brooks is wearing a mini skirt, shiny pantyhose and heels. She's in her apartment, just craving cum. "I just wish someone would cum all over me."Lance Hart shows up to help out. She strips him down and lubes up his hard cock. He's about to cum when she stops him. "Not yet."
Ivy edges Lance a few times, switching positions. She straddles him and grinds against him while stroking his hard cock. Lance begs her to cum, but she won't let him just yet. Eventually she tells him h.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick

Foot fetish with a mom

Studio: True Life

Horny mom was caught masturbating on her sofa by her son's best friend and welcomed him to bang her old pussy hard as she revealed all the secrets she has learned through the years of her sexual experience

Duration: 23:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3773kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 680.4 MB

Download Foot fetish with a mom

Alex Amazonia - The Incomparable Cruelty Of Giantess Alex Amazonia

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

This is a special edition 29 minute compilation video, showcasing one of DomNation's favorite Dominas. Behold the 6 foot Dominant Giantess Alex Amazonia in all her sadistic glory, as she torments her stable of lowly pets with Whipping, Spanking, Humiliation, Face Slapping, CBT, Smoking, Wrestling, Leg Scissoring, and more!
We reviewed hours and hours of archived footage to bring you these 29 minutes of Mistress Alex Amazonia's most memorable scenes. This is sure to be a collector's item, so download your copy today!
Greetings my inferior weakling slaves. Do you dream of surrendering to a true Amazon Goddess? I will tower over your puny body as I have my way with you...tormenting you for my enjoyment.
Those of you eager to bow to a real Dominant Giantess, should purchase this unique video compilation to get a glimpse of what I am about. But be careful what you hope for slave. I will squash you like an insect. But I assure you, you will love every second.

Duration: 29:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 994.9 MB

Download Alex Amazonia - The Incomparable Cruelty Of Giantess Alex Amazonia

Black Leather Dominatrix

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots

You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Black Leather Dominatrix

Penis Penetration

Cast: Goddess Nurse
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 31:56
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

Download Penis Penetration

You Wanted Anal

Cast: Cleo, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Petite, Strap On - Pegging, Yoga Pants

Cleo is playing with her phone on the sofa wearing tight leggings, a push up sports bra and sneakers. Her boyfriend, Lance, starts to grope her ass. She complains that he's being too grabby. He ignores her complaint and asks her if he can please fuck her in the ass. Cleo responds, "You know what. you are going to get anal.." She returns with a large vibrating strap-on. "If you EVER want to have any sex again, you are going to take this in your butt.Cleo turns up the vibrator all the way and fucks Lance from behind until she cums. Then she flips him over and starts to play with his rock hard cock. She makes him play with her strap-on while she strokes him, then tells him to put it back in his ass and ride it if he wants to cum.She edges him with her hand while her bounces on her large vibrating strapon. He begs to cum, but she makes him open his mouth wide and try to catch it all on his tongue. He misses his face, so she makes him lick it up. Then she lays back and takes a n.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 751.7 MB

Download You Wanted Anal

Sleep Sins - Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sleep Sins - Payback

You Can Cum If You Eat It

Cast: Lance Hart, Maria Marley
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Teen Dommes

Maria Marley is wearing sexy spandex leggings and a tank top. She's making the bed, when Lance gets turned on by her ass. He starts to grope her. She stops him."You wanna do something kinky? I wanna see you eat your own cum!"Maria really wants to make Lance eat his own cum. He just wants to fuck her. She teases him. She puts his face in ass and crotch. She wraps her sexy legs around his neck and scissorholds him. She drives him insane. He really doesn't wanna eat his own cum. She's starting to break him down with her teasing. The more she lets him worship her ass and legs, the closer he gets to giving in. Lance has finally caves and agrees to eat his own cum for Maria Marley. He wanted to fuck her, but she's just going to stroke his cock. She has him insane with blue balls, and twitching as she slowly strokes his lubed up cock. Maria loves tormenting him like this.He begs her not to stop while she smiles at him and lets go of his cock just before he cums, a few times. .

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download You Can Cum If You Eat It