The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Mean Package Delivery & slave orders - Alyx Star

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alyx Star
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship
Video language: English

Fluffy ordered a package of sex toys and is surprised to see that his package delivery girl is 5 foot 9, thick! She barges past him and walks into his house, and then tells him "Sometimes I like to look in people's packages and see what they ordered and wow... I have never seen anything...

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Package Delivery & slave orders - Alyx Star

Veruca James Gets a New Slave

Cast: Lance Hart, Veruca James
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Chastity, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece

Veruca is wearing a sexy red thong bodysuit and fishnets. She's in a hotel room, making out with Lance Hart. She pulls him in and he starts to grab her body and neck. She likes to play rough.
Veruca squeezes his balls over his jeans and makes it clear that if he wants to play with her, she's going to be busting his nuts. She gets him down to his underwear, squeezing, slapping, kneeing his nuts while she kisses him.Once she has him on his knees she makes him worship her ass and pussy through her fishnets and bodysuit. After a lot of sensual ball abuse, she leaves him on the floor.
"That's just a taste of what you're getting into. [kiss]"Lance still thinks he's getting laid even after she almost broke his balls. Now she has him naked in bed with a raging hard cock. She's wearing pantyhose and a sheer bodysuit. She lubed up his cock with Gun Oil and is using a Doxy Magic Wand on her pussy. She teases his cock, barely stroking it and makes him scissor with her like a girl.As sh.

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 675.8 MB

Download Veruca James Gets a New Slave

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy

Cast: Princess Amber & Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Edging, Financial Domination, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lexi.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12801kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy

Elena And Her Kinky Fantasy Part 2

Cast: Elena
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

A lady named Elena has a new boyfriend who deserves punishment and will receive it in full. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 338.5 MB

Download Elena And Her Kinky Fantasy Part 2

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Broken and Fucked By Rocky

Cast: Lance Hart, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Emasculation, Fishnets, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos

Rocky just told Lance she'd fuck him if he let her kick him in the balls, then totally destroyed his balls with a bunch of hard kicks. Now she's going to keep her word, but since his balls are destroyed, the only way they can fuck is with her strap on.While Rocky is sliding her pink cock in and out of Lance's ass, she tells him that she's going to make use of him by whoring him out. Mostly she just wants to watch a bunch of guys use his hole while he moans and remembers what it used be like to be a man.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download Broken and Fucked By Rocky

Mean Package Delivery Alyx Star

She barges past him and walks into his house, and then tells him "Sometimes I like to look in people's packages and see what they ordered and wow... I have never seen anything...

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Package Delivery Alyx Star

Dominatrix An Li - A Caning Thrashing

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

It's why I strapped you down to this spanking bench with the bungee cord and restrained your ankles and wrists. I know you'll be thrashing around a lot, trying to escape the whipping sting of my bamboo and rattan canes. It's why the bungee cord is so tight around your chest - to truly secure you down.
Today will hurt. Today will hurt a lot. I have three types of canes at my disposal: a thin rattan cane, a thick rattan cane, and a whip-thin notched Singapore cane made of bamboo. All will hurt. Let's see which one hurts most!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dominatrix An Li - A Caning Thrashing

Long Ballbusting Handjob Before Castration

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Jackson
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cumshot, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Yoga Pants

Sarah Jackson is hanging out with Lance on the couch. He's horny, and she gets a terrible idea. She decides to trick him into letting her tie him up. Once his hands are tied behind his back, she starts kneeing and kicking his balls. She keeps him at ease at first by teasing him with her sexy ass in her tight leggings.
Her plan is to torment him, teasing him, bust his balls, and eventually Nut him. She wants to drag out the process though, so she changes a couple times into different sexy outfits, leaving him to wait in anguish while she changes. He can't believe this is really happening, and she confuses him well with some brutal teasing.
Sarah tells him that she's might let him cum one last time. Mostly, this is another form of torture, because he desperately wants to cum after all her teasing, but he knows she's going to Nut him right after, so he's trying to hold out. It's hopeless, and she finally makes him blow his load all over her tits before she lets him know it's over, an.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2977kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

Download Long Ballbusting Handjob Before Castration

Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Forced bi, Full Movies, All Sex

Story Princess Marina Angel is having fun in her room dressed in her school uniform with her personal purple dildo before she is leaving to hang out with some friends of hers. As she is leaving she sees her stepfather and stepbrother cleaning the pool. Her stepfather is telling her she better go change, but she ignores him and walks off. When Princess Marina comes home she finds her stepbrother and father going through her room and smelling her dildo and red panties. "You two are so pathetic and now you're going to do everything I say or I'm telling mom". Princess Marina starts to play with her tight pink pussy with her dildo and making her daddy and brother lick and suck it clean between her moans. After she makes them put on her school uniform and puts them in their personal collars, Princess Marina makes these snooping pathetic father and son get down 0n their knees and lick her asshole till their tongues are about to fall off. "Now brother I want you to show me your dick sucking s.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cross Dressing Male, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Sex, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes

Bunny Colby is standing over Lance Hart. She's wearing shiny pantyhose and sneakers. She has him wearing fishnets and heals. She tells him he can have her pussy if she can kick his balls. He'd do anything.She starts with some taps to his balls and goes harder and harder with knees, hard kicks and eventually she grinds her sneaker into his cock and balls. She lets him touch her perfect tits for just a second, then slams him hard in the balls. "Sorry. [smile]"I don't care how much it hurts."After a lot of hard abuse and teasing, Bunny stands hard on his balls, "Ok, I guess you can have my pussy now."Bunny Colby made a deal with Lance in "Your Balls for My Pussy" where if he could take a LOT of ball busting, she would let him have her pussy. Now she's letting him slide his hard cock inside her. She lets him fuck her for a minute, rolling her eyes the whole time."You know what, I'm gonna get on top."Bunny rides Lance and uses his cock to make her cum really quick, then gets off hi.

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart

Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Studio: True Life

Long legged blond beauty in pink stockings getting into hardcore fucking in a domination scene with the muscular dude in a mask forced to do all of her caprices to bring her into paradise of pleasures for her sweet cunt

Duration: 24:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Femdom threesome

Studio: Small Talk

Femdom threesome session for the two crazy blond babes going crazy with the man covered in leather gear. Enjoy the sadism session as the threesome is getting wilder for hardcore fucking services for each other.

Duration: 32:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3598kbps

File size: 875.0 MB

Download Femdom threesome

Marina Angel Ballbusting Waitress

Cast: Lance Hart, Marina Angel
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Teen Dommes

Lance is at a diner, and he's been taking up a full booth, but not ordering any food. His waitress is the very sexy, 18 year old, Marina Angel, who seems almost too flirty.When Lance tells her that he isn't planning on getting food, but wants a refill on his coffee, Marina drives her high heel shoe into his crotch and things get crazy, quick.
She stomps his balls, sits on the table and makes him worship her pantyhose covered feet, strips him down, knees him hard and then she takes off her clothes.
After teasing and busting Lance's balls in her diner, Marina strips down to her pantyhose and pink panties and lubes up his cock. She loves fucking with her customers. She is going to jerk him off, but she's going to make it painful along the way. She strokes his cock and brings him to the edge of cumming over and over, slapping, squeezing or stepping on his cock and balls every time he is about to burst.His balls are so blue and sore he begs her to let him cum, so she makes him fuck her .

Duration: 19:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 428.7 MB

Download Marina Angel Ballbusting Waitress

Vivienne Lamour - Vivienne Broke Him

Vivienne LAmour has Tristan Sweet in her dungeon. She is wearing a tight one piece bodysuit, pantyhose, fishnets, high heel boots and red lipstick. Vivienne climbs on top of his face so hes buried in her pussy.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4912kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download Vivienne Lamour - Vivienne Broke Him

Ariel Kay Roommate Control

Cast: Ariel Kay, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Ariel Kay works at a night club. Her roommate, Lance Hart, is a fucking slacker. She's had enough. Before she leaves for work one day (wearing a tight high cut thong leotard, pantyhose and heels) she confronts him about rent money.He comes up with a lame excuse, so she grabs him by the balls and squeezes to let him know she's serious. He's such a creep, even when she's squeezing his balls he can't stop staring at her sexy body. "Are you really gonna look at me like that?!"She sits on his face and continues to squeeze his nuts. He just moans and worships her pussy through her leotard and pantyhose. He's hopeless and she's fed up.She stands over him and puts her high heel shoe on his cock and balls. He's still creeping on her. She tells him to get on the ground. Ariel humiliates him about never having a girlfriend and always having blue balls. She's gonna make his balls ache.She puts one foot on his balls and one high heel in his mouth. She grabs a vibrator and makes her sel.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 765.0 MB

Download Ariel Kay Roommate Control

Mistress Red Pegs and Diapers Her New Slave

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

While attending a BDSM party, Tony expresses interest in serving Mistress Red. He doesn't actually expect to become a reality. However, when he falls resting at the party, he wakes bound, naked and blindfolded. Frightened at first, he struggles to free himself. It's not until he hears the mesmerizing voice of Mistress Red that he calms down.
Mistress Red approaches him, her large silicone cock swaying side to side, as she sizes him up. She demands that he suck her cock, which he does with vigor. He chokes on it for several minutes before she decides it needs a new home. Tony is released from his bonds and guided to a nearly padded cage. He bends over, rock hard cock jutting out against the cage bars, as he anticipates what is coming.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5598kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 987.9 MB

Download Mistress Red Pegs and Diapers Her New Slave

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Amadahy Kissing Castration

Cast: Amadahy
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights

Goddess Amadahy takes her time turning her pretty slave into a eunuch. She gets so turned on by ruining men. She kisses him and teases him with her perfect body while she squeezes and dismantles his balls with her bare hands..

Duration: 17:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 397.1 MB

Download Amadahy Kissing Castration