The Japanese Ass And Mouth Of The Magic | Asian Guys

Episode 92 - Teabagging Fun

Studio: Asiantwinkvideo

I love giving Bunny crazy spontaneous tasks, like lay flat on the floor, open his mouth and lick my balls.
This habit just got wilder after moving in our own crib. I had him wear my sweaty gym T, and used him as a sub tea cup, dipping my seed sack in until we both explode..
Made him take his afternoon tea with two cups of milk!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:01
Video: 1352x760, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 265.2 MB

Download Episode 92 - Teabagging Fun

Episode 106 - A Shot in the Eye

My alpha fucked my face again, made me lick his ass while edging himself, then shot a huge blast of cum in my eye and all over my face! Love it when he dominates me like this.
so I just couldn't help and also came as his hot sperm was rolling down on my face!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1352x760, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 183.9 MB

Download Episode 106 - A Shot in the Eye

Darius And Valentino

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Gb-dangun
Cast: Darius And Valentino
Genres: Gay Asian, Asian
Video language: English

These guys staged a real gay show! They are so fucked in the ass that it is very interesting to watch them. It should be noted that they know how to do it beautifully on camera.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:07
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

Download Darius And Valentino

Coda Filthy & Shawn Shum

Studio: Peter Fever

Man, what do you get a guy who already has everything? I dont know, but when Coda came and surprised me in the room with nothing but a bow on his cock, I was inspired. His tall and slender body looked sexy with that bow, such a tease. I still wasnt sure what I was going to get Peter but now Ive got a few ideas on what Id like to do with CodaFilthys bubble butt. I had to make sure this sexy gift was up to Peters standard so I had to take his ass out for a test drive.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1483kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

Download Coda Filthy & Shawn Shum

Episode 100 - Creamy and Sunny

Breeding Bunny's face never gets old, not even for our one hundredth episode!
He's always ready for me to use and blows my mind every time in a special way.
I gave him a pounding against the sun-speckled wall and dominated the twink's face for the one hundredth time.
It's hard to imagine the how many jarful of cum he acCumulated getting splashed on or bred in over the course of our epic chronology.

Duration: 3:04
Video: 1352x760, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 135.3 MB

Download Episode 100 - Creamy and Sunny

Carl

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Gb-dangun
Cast: Carl
Genres: Gay Asian, Asian
Video language: English

It is said that an elastic member in the ass is better than an elastic ass outside the window. These guys please each other. They are not limited to anal sex but also lick each other.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:30
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 270.3 MB

Download Carl

「お兄さん上手っ!」今風イケメン大学生がタチのテクにゾッコン

彼女持ちの今風イケメン大学生・ibukiが、今週はスリ筋マイルドなルックスの青年の巧みな責めに喘ぎまくりw前戯のキスから、何やらいつもの相手とは雰囲気が違うゾとソワソワ状態のイケメン大学生w耳も乳首も優しく愛撫され、なんだか女の子ってこんな気持ちなのかな!?なんて。フェラ、アナル責めからのお礼の口舌奉仕の後はいよいよ正上位から本番生挿入!でもアレレ!?今日は痛くないかも!?バックに続いて寝バックでも後ろから性感帯の耳をたっぷり舐められ、もう女の子のような表情に。ガン掘りホイップ状態から、最後は正上位で掘られたまま自らシゴいて若ザーメンをたっぷり噴射♂最後はお兄さんのアッツアツ白濁液をたっぷり浴びて恍惚!「お兄さん上手でした。。」

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 「お兄さん上手っ!」今風イケメン大学生がタチのテクにゾッコン

Episode 110 - Nostalgic Day Trip

To be honest we miss the island life quite much ever since we left. Rocky shores, horny beaches, and of course all the salty outdoor funs we had after swimming.
All the memories came back to us yesterday when we took a whole day off and hit the coast, the cliffy shoreline, the special fragrance of the Mediterranean vegetation brought us right back, so we had to relive and honour our memory with a risky public blowjob right in nature again. It's surely a day we'll remember for a long time.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1352x760, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 597.6 MB

Download Episode 110 - Nostalgic Day Trip

体毛激薄の色白童貞ボーイ、潮吹き+射精で連続イキ

女性経験ゼロ、なにもかもが初々しい18歳大学生のファーストキスを強奪!全身すべすべのスリム体型とは裏腹に、パンツの下には監督も驚く極太ちんぽ!軽く咥えただけで暴発してしまいそうになる超敏感亀頭を熟練の寸止めテクが襲う!「あっ出る..イク、イクッ!」ローション手コキで飛び散る潮とザーメン、エロすぎる連続絶頂!本編メインモデルに目隠しはございません。

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9181kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 体毛激薄の色白童貞ボーイ、潮吹き+射精で連続イキ

Episode 104 - By the Mirror (In my Sneakers)

Pre-gym fun with my sneakers on. We always found gay sneaker sex hot, but never got so physical. Bunny worshipped me with my sneakers on his shoulder and I saw how it all happened in the mirror. He's surely enjoying the idea of being true sub boy and it got him cumming on my sneaker after getting a faceful of jizz from me.

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1352x760, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 340.0 MB

Download Episode 104 - By the Mirror (In my Sneakers)

s級筋肉男子に生で掘られてみた

鍛え抜いた肉体で人気のs級筋肉男子に生で掘られてみた。激しくゲイアナルで責めると。暴発射精!!射精後フェラ責めで潮吹き。止まらない膀胱ダム崩壊。メインモデルに目隠しはございません。

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 81kbps

Download s級筋肉男子に生で掘られてみた

Episode 112 - Park of Necessities

Stallion wanted to show me something in the park on our way home. After seeing all the creatures fulfilling their necessities, having their way with nature, he wanted to have his way with me too in the middle of the tropical garden. So I got down and started to work on his dick..

Duration: 4:43
Video: 1352x760, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 207.8 MB

Download Episode 112 - Park of Necessities

スラっと長身テニス男子必殺""電マ""シゴきに敗北

23歳の長身男子が2週間分の精子を溜めてやってきた!ムラムラしているのか男相手でも関係無くローション攻撃や男フェラでフル勃起!その身体に似付かわしい長チンポが姿を現す!必殺の"電マ"シゴきに自然とエロ腰を浮かし絶頂へ!!※本編にはモデルの目線は入っていません。

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8945kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download スラっと長身テニス男子必殺""電マ""シゴきに敗北

Episode 108 - Foot Game

Woke up to a rainy day today and both of us didn't get up from bed for a while, so I decided to discovered what Bunny was hiding in his pants!!
Cozy day to stay in, seeing Bunny's twink morning wood and feeling my own, I got reminded of a sleepover I had when I was in school.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1352x760, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 467.5 MB

Download Episode 108 - Foot Game

いきなり本物挿入・中出し!巨根少年のアナルバージン喰い!

スリムかわいい巨根空手少年が3回目の登場でアナルも解放!!最初はテコキの予定で始まった撮影。自慢の巨根をたっぷりフェラされ、キスの要求にも応える少年。ほどなくすると、遂にフィニッシュを迎え脱力する19歳。そこで「お尻もみてみようかな」ということでスタッフにそのままワンワンスタイルにされ、人生初めてのアナル舐めと手ナルまで体験(爆)これまでアナル系の経験は「ゼロ」ということながら、なかなかの名器の予感!?スタッフはそのままローションで指もたっぷり挿入。「もしかしたらこのまま本物も入っちゃうかも」と、すかさず生チン◯も挿入(!!?)「どんな感じ?」と聞かれ、モニターに映る自分の犯される姿を見つつ「初めてでもう意味わかんないっス.」と超エロの反応。最後はそのまま中出しまでされ、アナルからはザーメンがドロドロと..。巨根少年のアナルバージン喰い、イチオシです!

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9623kbps
Audio: 84kbps

Download いきなり本物挿入・中出し!巨根少年のアナルバージン喰い!