The Machines Fuck Pussies And Assholes So Hard

Fucking Step After School

Studio: Alexa Pearl
Cast: Alexa Pearl
Genres: Fuck Machine, Big Tits, School Girl, Solo, POV

I just got home from school and your hanging out in my room waiting for me.Ive clearly explained to you I've got to study for my anatomy class test and since you've taken the class and gotten an A I figured maybe you could help me out. Since your my Step I figure whats the harm if you maybe teach me a few things.in person..But shhh we have to keep it a secret from our parents! I tease you, show you things you've never seen before and finally have you convinced that maybe this is your shot to fuck your little step ! I beg you not to cum, because that would be so bad! But your not one to listen or follow the rules in the first place! This video is super hot, has alot of dirty talk, taboo role-play and a possible impregnation ending!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19588kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Fucking Step After School

Michelle - Horny Milf cumming hard in chair (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Michelle
Genres: Fucking Machine
Video language: English

Today our kinky doctor examines the wet vagina with the beautiful labia of sexy MILF Michelle. First, he'll perform standard medical tests like taking blood pressure, heart rate and listening to the heart with a stethoscope. Then he probes the naked patient's vagina with his fingers, which turns her aroused and makes her vagina wet. The doctor then inserts a speculum, performs a cervical smear and then rinses the vagina with a disinfectant solution. At the end of the examination, the doctor tests the arousal of the patient's genitals with a fucking machine, which causes her to have an unstoppable orgasm in gyno chair.

Duration: 42:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3318kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Michelle - Horny Milf cumming hard in chair (2021)

Katie White Made To Cum 1080p

Cast: Kathy White

Horny sexy grandma Kathy White comes in for a kinky gynecological exam to our kinky doctor. After the doctor strips her naked, he sticks his fingers into her surprised vagina and starts stimulating her. After sexually arousing his completely naked surprised patient, he examines her cervix with a speculum. Once all the necessary examinations are completed, our doctor will perform a sexual arousal test on the patient's genitals with his fucking machine, bringing her to a furious orgasm.

Duration: 45:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Katie White Made To Cum 1080p

Britney Beth

Cast: ritney Beth
Genres: Solo, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Big Tits, Toys, Milf

Isn't she sweet? Britney is a pretty girl with a very sexy body and further more, she loves to masturbate like a cheap slut! The babe stands on her knees, bent over and sucks the dildo strapped to the sex machine like it's a real cock! She then rubs it on her boob and spreads her legs to get drilled!

Duration: 15:08
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3866kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Download Britney Beth

Celeste Hardcore

Cast: eleste Xx

The blonde mom mean business and she's determined to fuck her ass deep and hard. For that she needs her favorite dildo, strapped to a power tool. The sex machine drills her tight anus and she moans with both pain and pleasure as her anus gets stretched more and more! Look at her how much fun she has!

Duration: 11:20
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

File size: 336.2 MB

Download Celeste Hardcore

Layla Rivera

Cast: Layla River
Genres: Solo, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Big Tits, Toys, Milf, Milf, Big Tits, High Heels, Solo, Masturbation, Brunette, Sucking Dildo, Dildo Fuckin

Dark hair, big round boobs and a huge crave for sexual satisfaction. The brunette mom somethimes likes to masturbate and when she does that, she does it like a pro. She has her big pink dildo, strapped to the sex tool and goes full power with it. The brunette swallows it and then, gets her snatch drilled.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 539.6 MB

Download Layla Rivera

Kacey Villainess

Cast: Kacey Villainess

Blonde whore Kacey has her ways with dildos. The sex experienced milf knows all about masturbation and when she does it, she does it by the book! First, the blonde sucks her dildo that has been strapped to a fucking machine. Then, she bends over and fills her pussy with it! Enjoy what else she will do to herself.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download Kacey Villainess

Fuck Machines 6 scene 1

Cast: Victoria Sweet, Bailey Brooks, Jordana James, Holly West, Kiera King
Genres: Anal, Toys, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Fetish, Double Penetration, Lingerie, Glasses, Solo

Ladies beware ... fuck machines are out there, they can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop - ever.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2183kbps

File size: 423.2 MB

Download Fuck Machines 6 scene 1

Nikki West

Cast: Nikki

Blonde milf Nikki needs more then a simple dildo. She has two big dildos strapped to her sex machine that she's about to use! The naughty slut bends over and gets double penetrated. The dildos drill her pussy and asshole, satisfying her. Then, she lays on her back, spread her legs and receives them both in her pussy

Duration: 15:49
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 465.2 MB

Download Nikki West

Proxy Paige

Cast: Proxy

Slim chick Proxy loves big hard cocks but she doesn't handle them too good. To get better at sucking and fucking big dongs the blonde strapped a big dildo on her sex machine. She sucked it and then bent over to fill her ass. The huge dildo stretches her tight ass hole and she loves it, wanting it even deeper.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 556.9 MB

Download Proxy Paige

ManyVids - Lana Rain - Lucy Heartfilia Sells Her Body To A Bounty

In desperate need of money to help the Fairy Tail guild, Lucy comes across a strange bounty on the bulletin board and little did she know what she would have to do to collect the reward.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21869kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download ManyVids - Lana Rain - Lucy Heartfilia Sells Her Body To A Bounty

Violet Monroe

Cast: Violet Monroe

She bends over and the pink dildo strapped to the fucking machine penetrates her from down to up. The bitch loves how it feels and desires some more. She grabs her but cheeks for a deeper penetration and holds them firmly, spreading as much as she can. The dildo goes deeper and deeper in her pussy, will it be enough?

Duration: 17:40
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3926kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 513.5 MB

Download Violet Monroe

Brandi Edwards

Cast: Brandi

Mom Brandi loves her dildo, especially when it's strapped to a power tool! She sucks her sex toy with those sexy pink lips, puts it between her big round boobs and then lays in sideways to get her ass filled up. The dildo goes deeply in her anus and she moans with pleasure, wanting it even deeper!

Duration: 15:57
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 471.1 MB

Download Brandi Edwards

ManyVids - Lana Rain - Orihime Inoue Trapped By Hollows (Bleach)

Orihime Inoue is taken by a Hollow during an invasion of Karakura town. Capable of splitting into 3 versions of itself, it's found a new way feed on human souls.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21851kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download ManyVids - Lana Rain - Orihime Inoue Trapped By Hollows (Bleach)

Chaynna Rose

Cast: Chaynna Rose

When it's about masturbation Rose never fools around! The brunette does it by the book and gives us one hell of a show. She goes down and dirty on the floor after gaping her pussy to show us and then, begins. She uses two dildos strapped to a sex machine to penetrate her ass and moans as the machine drills her ass

Duration: 16:12
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3933kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

Download Chaynna Rose