Torture, Humiliation, Pain & Suffering (Male Domination)

Calico Lane (For Bondage's Sake II)

Description: In part 2 of For Bondage's sake, Calico's suffering continues. Calico Lane is an experienced bondage slut and knows exactly why she is here today. She is here to sweat, scream and cum for our amusement. Nothing more, nothing less. We will use her as we see fit.
Kneeling, blindfolded and gagged with a headgear that affixes her head to a post, Calico is a mute lump of flesh for us to work over. The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.
Once we have tired of this position, we shift her to a standing pose. An ass hook lodged deeply inside her, vicious nipple clamps and nose hook serve to remind her of her place. All of this exposed flesh makes for perfect target practice and we whip away at our leisure, watching as she gets pushed closer and closer to the edge. When we are ready to push her completely over the edge, we use our trusty vibrator. The orgasms rips through her restrained flesh and her eyes glaze over as she checks deeply into subspace. Calico is spent and sweating in her chains. We leave her languishing there for the next time we might want to play.

Genre: Bondage, Torture, BDSM, Humilation
Cast: Calico Lane

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:34:55
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from Fileboom >>>
Calico_Lane_For_Bondages_Sake_II_HD.mp4
###

Calico Lane (For Bondage's Sake)

Description: Calico Lane believes in art for the sake of art and bondage for the sake of bondage. It is a pure expression of her sexuality; her desire to serve and to be used.
Nipple clamps and whips may bring her to tears, but they also will push her closer to orgasm. Being told to kneel or present herself for punishment will make her wet.
She wants me. More than that, she needs me to take over. It isn't just about sex for her. It is about bondage.

Genre: Torture, Bondage, BDSM, Spanking, Humilation
Cast: Calico Lane

FileSize: 2.72 GB
Duration: 00:49:31

Calico_Lane_For_Bondages_Sake_HD.mp4
###

Cherry Picking | Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce

Description: Damon Pierce has gone through a lot of trouble to procure a product that we will just call Liquid Fire. Unlike most similar products, instead of alternating between hot and cold this just keeps getting warmer until the burning is almost unbearable. Cherry Torn could tell it was going to be intense when he put on gloves to protect himself from the effects. All he needs to do is sit and watch while the compound reduces her to tears. The bondage is another challenge. It is so tight that it threatens to cut off her circulation. When he unties her the sensation floods back into her extremities, bringing even more pain. She screams as each coil is undone and being so securely bound has left her shaking and on edge. It is exactly the kind of experience she came looking for.

Genre: Humilation, Torture, Bondage, BDSM

FileSize: 372.9 MB
Duration: 00:33:10

November_24_2010_Cherry_Picking_Cherry_Torn_Damon_Pierce_HD.mp4
###

Cora Moth (Flex)

Description: Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale.Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore.Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.

Genre: Humilation, Spanking, Torture, Bondage, BDSM
Cast: Cora Moth

FileSize: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:42:11

Cora_Moth_Flex_HD.mp4
###

Definitions: Part Three

Description: Scream and cream is the name of the game. 412 has suffered well for Sister Dee in the past and this time there may even be a reward for her service. She will suck, scream, cry and cum over and over again. Sister Dee is as interested in hearing all of the sounds that come out of her as much as just making complete use of her body. There is something fascinating about the carnal violation of a helpless woman.

Genre: Humilation, BDSM, Bondage

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 407.7 MB
Duration: 00:27:37

November_15_2010_Definitions_Part_Three_412_Sister_Dee_HD.wmv
###

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason (Double Blind Study, Part 3)

Description: Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?
Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?
Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.
The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.

Genre: Humilation, Bondage, Hardcore, All Sex, Oral, BDSM, Torture
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

FileSize: 1.63 GB
Duration: 02:01:03
Resolution: 1024x576

Elise_Graves_and_Dixon_Mason_Double_Blind_Study_Part_3_SD.mp4
###

Ella Nova (Application Denied)

Description: Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there.
She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check. She wants to attend the university but since admissions officer OT has this sweet bit of leverage against her it is not going to be as simple as she had hoped. With incriminating photographs AND her academic future resting in his control, OT has everything he needs to get her to agree to his dirty deal.
It's a simple trade. In fact, it's really in Ella's favor. She offers up her body, a worthless piece of meat belonging to a useless slut, and OT gives her a future in his school and keeps her secret safe. He shackles her down and bends her over and discovers that she isn't even wearing panties. If she didn't have a ball gag in her mouth she might be able to explain. He doesn't care. She is going to get spanked until her ass cheeks are bright pink. Hot wax across her tits will make the front of her match the back.
She won't be able to sit for days so it is a good thing Ella is used to spending a lot of time on her back and knees. It isn't just his bare hand that leaves its marks on her ass. He canes her and paddles her to tears, leaving huge bruises across her back side. But true to her word, Ella complies. She begs to go home but she never resists. And when a metal dildo is pushed inside of her, when the celebrator starts vibrating across her clit, suddenly it becomes clear why. Her pussy is dripping wet and she cums in a matter of seconds. Ella may be crying but she is loving every second of the humiliation.

Genre: Bondage, Toys, Torture, Humilation, BDSM, Anal
Cast: Ella Nova

FileSize: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:54:06

Ella_Nova_Application_Denied_HD.mp4
###

Hadley Haze (Encased)

Description: Hadley Haze is frightened of being fully encased. The cage is scary in and of itself so we start off with that. It's a tight fit and Hadley looks beautiful inside. When it's flipped on it's back her sexy ass is exposed. Perfect for some light shocks and pokes.Out of the cage it's time to get more serious about full body encasement. The vet wrap starts at her feet and slowly makes its way up her body. Her head and her tits are still exposed. Then more wrap is applied to her breasts to make them pop.After teasing her, for what seems to be an eternity, she has a mind blowing, squirting orgasm. Then she's put back in the cage, but this time she's outside and it's snowing. Her breath is visible emanating from her mouth.

Genre: Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, BDSM
Cast: Hadley Haze

FileSize: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:43:36

Hadley_Haze_Encased_HD.mp4
###

Hailey Young (Saturday Night Fever: Part 2)

Description: Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Genre: Foot Caning, Shackles, Tears, Exam Chair, Butt Plug, Bondage, Humilation, Choke Collar, Nipple Clamps, Stocks, Torture, Caning, Crying, BDSM
Cast: Hailey Young, Elise Graves, PD

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 1002.8 MB
Duration: 01:08:14

Hailey_Young_Saturday_Night_Fever_Part_2_HD.wmv
###

Hazel Hypnotic (Stuck in Bondage, Again)

Description: Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.
First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the blood balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.

Genre: Domination, Bondage, Toys, Torture, BDSM, Hardcore, Humilation
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

FileSize: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:50:08

Hazel_Hypnotic_Stuck_in_Bondage_Again_HD.mp4
###

Iona Grace (Stretched, Smacked and Spread)

Description: Every girl that comes to visit us at Infernal Restraints has the same thing to say. Metal bondage makes them feel more vulnerable, more helpless, and more horny.
Meet Iona Grace. She is a big tittied, fine piece of ass that feels exactly the same way. She isn't getting enough BDSM in her daily life. Her day to day sex isn't exciting enough. Well, we have got exactly what she needs.
It starts off with a warm up that would probably be too much for most girls. OT has her standing in the center of the room on a pair of high heels, desperately trying to keep her balance. He whips her, fondles her, and cuts away her clothing, all of the things that trigger her deepest fantasies and make her dripping wet.
Later, though, is when things get intense. Normally an inversion means a suspension. The position Iona is in requires a little bit more stability. Her arms are pulled up behind her, her feet are exposed to for a caning, and her pussy is just sitting there, neglected and dripping wet. It's exactly the kind of position she wants to be fucked in. She cums, and it is intense, but it isn't even the end.
When she's put back right side up she has her ass fucked by a metal cock until it becomes too much for her senses to handle. You can tell that her orgasms are getting more intense with each one because by the end she is squirting a mile every time she cums.

Genre: Humilation, Anal, Toys, Torture, BDSM, Bondage
Cast: Iona Grace

FileSize: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:54:15

Iona_Grace_Stretched_Smacked_and_Spread_HD.mp4
###

Juliette Black (Live Fast)

Description: It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more.

Genre: Blowjob, Nose Hook, Bondage, Vibrator, Foot Torture, Nipple Pinching, Torture, Oral Penetration, Humilation, Tattoo, BDSM, Gas Mask
Cast: Juliette Black, PD

FileSize: 530.1 MB
Duration: 00:47:07

Juliette_Black_Live_Fast_HD.mp4
###

Juliette Black (Yielding Part: Two)

Description: A lot of women have cum on this mattress. And PD said it best himself, Juliette Black will be just one more. Another hot, young slut with a love of getting off and a willingness to do anything for it. PD is not putting her through orgasm training for her benefit, though. He is getting Juliette ready to be used daily by any man who wants her. She needs to be properly prepared to suck, fuck and cum whenever it is demanded of her. It is the kind of training every good fuck-toy should have.

Genre: Torture, Humilation, Bondage, BDSM
Cast: Juliette Black, PD

FileSize: 373.1 MB
Duration: 00:33:10

Juliette_Black_Yielding_Part_Two_HD.mp4
###

Juliette March (Captive)

Description: I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.

Genre: Torture, Humilation, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage
Cast: Juliette March

FileSize: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:35:10

Juliette_March_Captive_HD.mp4
###

Kiki Cali (Kiki Keep Me!)

Description: Kiki is wrapped in leather. An armbinder behind her back keeps her from doing much more than flopping about. A ball gag keeps her jaw wide and a strap keeps her legs together. Her predicament isn't complete. He adds a strap between her arms and ankles.She's a flexible girl. Her knees fold back and her wrists wrap around behind her. A difficult position itself. Suspended by her ankles is much worse or much better depending on perspective. Kiki seems to like it. As soon as the vibrates touches her she squirts buckets through her panties.Pain and butt stuff is what she asked for. The cane will cover the pain part. The welts show up instantly on her sexy little ass. Then comes a huge string of anal beads. She moans as one by one the balls are pushed between her cheeks.

Genre: BDSM, Humilation, Bondage, Torture, Spanking
Cast: Kiki Cali

FileSize: 2.29 GB
Duration: 00:42:57

Kiki_Cali_Kiki_Keep_Me_HD.mp4
###