Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Muscle Bondage Body Worship - Daddy Zeus, Max Grand (1995)

Release Year: 1995
Cast: Brad Michaels, Christian Levesque, Daddy Zeus, Max Grand
Genres: Oral, Anal, Masturbation, BDSM, Muscles, Nipples
Video language: English

Brad Michaels and Max Grand are featured in scenes of insane sex. Brad tying up Max, then fuck him. When Max's turn comes, he shoves his dick in Brad's mouth. In these scenes fucking muscular fucking, no injuries, all the assholes were satisfied.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1484kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Muscle Bondage Body Worship - Daddy Zeus, Max Grand (1995)

Makfuk

Hard Kinks - Torture Store - Martin Mazza & Max Toro

Release Year: 2017

Gabriel Angel clearly thinks he's hit the jackpot when he arrives at the villa to find Kris Blent sat on his sofa - and no fuckin' wonder! After all, whilst the ever-horny, blond-haired Dutch cock-fiend might still be fully clothed at this stage, the young French lad knows the fellow well enough by now to realise that that's not a state of affairs that's going to last for very long. Indeed, it only takes a little bit of smooching to encourage the fellow out of his tee-shirt and shorts - by which time he's already hanging nicely off Angel's cock!

To be fair, of course, neither of these boys have any particular hang-ups about dick-worship, and suffice it to say that both proceed to take time out to practice their favourite art. But as so often in any scene that Blent appears in, it's the boy from the polders who steals the show here - not least of all when he brazenly plonks himself on Angel's lap, rides that French cock cowboy-style like a complete whore, then steps out of the saddl.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 583.5 MB

Download Hard Kinks - Torture Store - Martin Mazza & Max Toro

Makfuk

ck - Bond Me, Bend Me, Break Me (Payne Alexander & Grayson Lange)

Payne Alexander has been dominating submissive men for years now and loves to inflect his will upon others. Grayson Lange is somewhat new to bondage and being tied-up is something he really wants to try, so they have decided to take it nice and slow while Grayson gets used to things. There is something about giving up control and letting someone do whatever they want with you. Knowing that they have control and can use your body any way they want. Restrained and feeling vulnerable can be extremely erotic when your ready to give yourself to your Master. On the Flip side imagine having a College boy tied up who's craving your cock and willing to let you use their body for your own pleasure. Sounds like a dream come true to be honest. Grayson and Payne have a wonderful time exploring each other in this scene. From teasing and tickling all the way to full on fucking these two have a great time.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8299kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ck - Bond Me, Bend Me, Break Me (Payne Alexander & Grayson Lange)

Makfuk

Tied against the wall, verbal bad-mouthing, arse and balls flogged

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Hard straight man Shamus is bound with his legs akimbo giving pleasing access to his arse. His big meaty arse is given a viciously hard flogging over his jeans. His buns feel burning hot even over his clothing and Dave can feel his sensitive arsehole. He rubs his balls over his jeans feeling how they are laid out like a meaty platter. He delivers some whacks to his gonads making the feisty hetero squirm in agony. Shamus' perfect manly feet are revealed and Dave delivers some light fingering to the soles making him writhe at the sensation. With Shamus' jeans being sliced away the damage to his big muscular rear is revealed. His butt cheeks are so sensitive now the lightest touch from Dave causes him to tremble in pain. So the threat of a tough leather strap whacking his arse more turns this fighting straight fucker into a gentle lamb reluctantly allowing Dave to get between his cheeks to pervily finger his arsehole and feel his warm interior. Shamus still isn't properly respectful so D.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2085kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 351.7 MB

Download Tied against the wall, verbal bad-mouthing, arse and balls flogged

Makfuk

Bareback Bondage Breeders(24.12.2017)

Cast: Casey Everett, Dominic Pacifico, Pierce Paris
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Fetish, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Two muscle daddys Dominic Pacifico and Pierce Paris breed Dominic's kinky Casey Everett. Dominic anchors Casey to a Saint Andrew's Cross and leaves to bring Pierce back and show him his Playroom and his breeding boy toy Casey. Excited and feeling raunchy, both muscle pigs start eating Casey's ass right before they switch barebacking his hungry little boy hole. They use him till his hole is wide open then make him clean their cocks off. Thrown o to a slit from there they switch back and forth until Dominic shoots his massive load deep in his ass. Pierce follows with a deep pounding, using Dominic's cum as lube. Dominic demands he pull out to cum so he can eat his load off Casey's hole when he shoots.

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

Download Bareback Bondage Breeders(24.12.2017)

Makfuk

High School Days Part 4 A Very Understanding oldster 1080p (2017)

It seems oldster Wolf has taken some liberties with his easily aroused friend. When I spoke with the dirty doctor, he told me that he and Colin had become closer and closer as the boy was spending more and more time at his place. What started as an innocent massage has now become something even more exciting.

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 814.5 MB

Download High School Days Part 4 A Very Understanding oldster 1080p (2017)

Makfuk

Bareback Bondage Breeders

Cast: Casey Everett, Dominic Pacifico, Pierce Paris
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Fetish, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut

Two muscle daddys Dominic Pacifico and Pierce Paris breed Dominic's kinky Casey Everett. Dominic anchors Casey to a Saint Andrew's Cross and leaves to bring Pierce back and show him his Playroom and his breeding boy toy Casey. Excited and feeling raunchy, both muscle pigs start eating Casey's ass right before they switch barebacking his hungry little boy hole. They use him till his hole is wide open then make him clean their cocks off. Thrown o to a slit from there they switch back and forth until Dominic shoots his massive load deep in his ass. Pierce follows with a deep pounding, using Dominic's cum as lube. Dominic demands he pull out to cum so he can eat his load off Casey's hole when he shoots.

Download Bareback Bondage Breeders

Makfuk

Vasily, Uncredited Slave Vasily Returned To Correct scene 2.

Russian Captured Boys has produced the sequel with so much promise to the torturous journey the young, brawny slave has to go through. The scene begins with the guard leading Vasily by his leash. That picture alone is enough to send sap flow straight to your cocks. That's if you're into the male slave fetish. :)

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.0 MB

Download Vasily, Uncredited Slave Vasily Returned To Correct scene 2.

Makfuk

Breeder Fuckers - Jack Session 4a

Hetero Jack finds the sensuous tough of a man's hands disgusting. This attitude needs correcting. Bound with ropes to a work bench with his bare arse in the air he can do nothing to stop the man who caresses his bare skin so tenderly. Jack fights against his bindings and curses him. If he doesn't want to be romanced he needs harder training. A stern warning makes this thick fucker promise to do anything. He's presented with a cock and taught how to romance it like a lover running his tongue over the glans and teasing the piss slit. The hard dick is slid in and out of his mouth until it's slick with his spit and very hard. Now that Jack has lubed him up, Adrian plunges his cock into Jack's tight arse. While he's fucking him hard Dave shoves his cock in Jack's face and demands sucking. The men angrily fuck him at both ends roasting him like a pig.

This dick goes down the back of Jack's throat making all this straight boy's stomach juices come up. Jack's handsome face is covered in cu.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3127kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Breeder Fuckers - Jack Session 4a

Makfuk

Big Mugs Fucks Alex

Release Year: 2015

When I'm on the road and traveling between different cities with hectic schedules, sometimes it can be awhile before I have time to fuck again. So by the time I got to the last stop on my most recent trip, I was completely fired up! I knew somebody was gonna get my dick, it was just a matter of who! So I put on my leather, got out my ropes, and called-up the first boy I could think of in the area - Alex!

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big Mugs Fucks Alex

Makfuk

Breeder Fuckers - Jack Session 3

Jack comes round to find his legs tied and spread in a very compromising position. His tight arsehole is being pressed over his blue jeans by the bad man hovering over him. A sporty straight stud like this need to be humiliated to make him understand that his only job now is to be a whore for cock. His clothes are shredded so he understands that he is totally and hopelessly naked and vulnerable to whatever these men want to do to him. When he's down to his tight white pants which fantastically show off his muscular arse and prominent bulge, a leather strap is taken to his arse. After some spanking his pale cheeks burn red. His undies are cut up so his heavy nut sack falls out in the open.

This athlete spends hours every day training his body so we want to see it to the best effect. He's drenched in oil so he looks like a proper eager slut like those photos in personal ads at the back of gay mags. That tight arsehole needs loosening up. Adrian rams his fingers up that rubbery openin.

Duration: 26:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2759kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Breeder Fuckers - Jack Session 3

Makfuk

Home invasion, tied and gagged

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sheltered schoolboy Vincent has been raised to be a proper little gentleman. He earns top marks, excels in his school's football team and always does what his parents tell him to. He knows not to talk to pervy strangers, but when the window cleaner comes around he can't help gaping at sweet Vince diligently doing his homework inside. It's easy to trick the boy into giving access to his home where he's swiftly apprehended and bound. These pervs love recording their conquests so Dave films everything to add this boy to their collection. He groans in rage and frustration. There's only one thing to do when boys misbehave and that's give him the cane. His pale hairy arse is criss-crossed with streaks of red.

Now that he's gone very quiet and submissive in fear, his filthy teen anus is given a good cleaning. Huge squirts of warm cleansing liquid are up his arse making him squeal and writhe around the floor. He's never experienced the sensation of having his arse filled before. To his ho.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2959kbps

File size: 505.8 MB

Download Home invasion, tied and gagged

Makfuk

Session 261 - Faggot, Your Arsehole Belongs To Us!

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

Handsome, snarling Masters Lucas and Tom return together to humiliate feeble fag elliott in this great new video. Gob-shite elliot is about to find out just how far out-of-his-depth he is by getting involved with these two brutal bastards. The bottom probably took one look at handsome Tops Master Lucas and Master Tom and saw their roughish bad-boy qualities, not the danger that lies in-store if he fails to serve them exactly as they demand.

Master Lucas revels in the complete control he has over his sub as the sweaty workmen find the completely nude sub and lash him down with a thick chain. They order him to lick clean their boots before finding a huge dildo which they painfully push up his arsehole. This get the two sadists very excited and they proceed to pull out their fat hard cocks which they ram into the back of the sub's worthless mouth. The sub is powerless to prevent the fierce tops from using him as they like!

Duration: 25:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2992kbps

File size: 562.2 MB

Download Session 261 - Faggot, Your Arsehole Belongs To Us!

Makfuk

Roman In The Dungeon

Studio: Daddy Mugs

This hot!! boy roman visits dys Dungeon. Roman is in for a real punishment dyMugs style. I start off by having him suck me off and let me tell you this boy sucks dys big thick cock! Your going to enjoy roman dressed in leather as i put him in his place all locked down in the dungeon where i give him the spankings and hard ass fucking that this young bad boy needs!

Duration: 21:31
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 2153kbps

File size: 349.9 MB

Download Roman In The Dungeon

Makfuk

Bareback Bondage Breeders Casey Everett, Dominic Pacifico, Pierce Paris (2017)

Two muscle daddys Dominic Pacifico and Pierce Paris breed Dominic's kinky boy Casey Everett. Dominic anchors Casey to a Saint Andrew's Cross and leaves to bring Pierce back and show him his Playroom and his breeding boy toy Casey. Excited and feeling raunchy, both muscle pigs start eating Casey's ass right before they switch barebacking his hungry little boy hole. They use him till his hole is wide open then make him clean their cocks off. Thrown o to a slit from there they switch back and forth until Dominic shoots his massive load deep in his ass. Pierce follows with a deep pounding, using Dominic's cum as lube. Dominic demands he pull out to cum so he can eat his load off Casey's hole when he shoots.

Download Bareback Bondage Breeders Casey Everett, Dominic Pacifico, Pierce Paris (2017)

Makfuk

A Cum Load Stolen From Sean

Furry, ripped hottie Sean Saint is giving himself over to the eager Adam Watson in this video. With his incredible body on full display, Sean is given a handjob and blowie from his enamored captor - it'd be hard to keep your hands off him, and Adam certainly cant as he wanks and sucks on that cock until the juice is squirting out!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5345kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 848.0 MB

Download A Cum Load Stolen From Sean

Makfuk

STH - Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Rich uses a pocket pussy and a stop and go stroke to drive Tony crazy, tormenting the muscular, straight stud as it inches him slowly to orgasm. Rich strips him down and fondles his hard, naked body before tying him to a bar stool and uses a slow, gentle stroke until he's rock hard, gasping and panting with pleasure. Then he uses the pocket pussy, giving 15 strokes, a brief pause, then repeat, over and over, moving him by inches as he struggles to go over the edge. Finally, he asks for permission, stiffens his body, grunts and moans and shoots a huge load high into he air.

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 733.5 MB

Download STH - Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Makfuk

Breeder Fuckers - Jack Session 2

Muscular hetero Jack comes to discovering that he's stark naked with his hands tied to the ceiling and his legs clamped in a spreader. A ball gag fills his mouth and the straps restrict his vision. He thrashes around in panic but can barely move. Adrian takes his time running his hands over his bare fit body, sniffing his sporty sweat and tasting the precum leaking out of his heavy uncut cock. Jack's skin crawls knowing he can do nothing to prevent this man from perversely touching him all over. Full of fight, he swears beneath his gag unable to stop his body being used. Jack's pert muscular arse gets a bare-handed spanking till its rosy red. This only increases his venom so his punishment is taken to the next level with a cruel leather strap smacking his bottom. Spit flies from his mouth as he recoils and hollers in pain. His burning arse cheeks are parted to reveal his perfect virgin sphincter. This straight man feels his hole getting licked for the first time and fingerfucked.

A.

Duration: 21:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3126kbps

File size: 508.3 MB

Download Breeder Fuckers - Jack Session 2

Makfuk

Bondage Breeders

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Fetish, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Two muscle daddys Dominic Pacifico and Pierce Paris breed Dominic's kinky boy Casey Everett. Dominic anchors Casey to a Saint Andrew's Cross and leaves to bring Pierce back and show him his Playroom and his breeding boy toy Casey. Excited and feeling raunchy, both muscle pigs start eating Casey's ass right before they switch barebacking his hungry little boy hole. They use him till his hole is wide open then make him clean their cocks off. Thrown o to a slit from there they switch back and forth until Dominic shoots his massive load deep in his ass. Pierce follows with a deep pounding, using Dominic's cum as lube. Dominic demands he pull out to cum so he can eat his load off Casey's hole when he shoots.

Download Bondage Breeders

Makfuk

STH - Tony: Hold It for 60 Seconds

Masculine straight jock Tony gets tied to the rack for his first edge scene. Watch master Rich torment Tony with his skillful slow handjob till Tony shoots his hot cum.

Tony is a rugged, macho stud with a hot muscle body, sexy bubble ass and a big fat cock. He has done a jack off scene at Theguysite (Check my post: Tony and John Anthony Jack off). Now Tony pushes his limits and get edged and jerked off by a guy.

Rich slowly strokes Tony's fat cock in different angle and pace until Tony is gasping and squirming. Rick walks off and returns to do it again, which brings Tony to the edge a couple of times.

Rich continues to stroke Tony's hard cock and askes Tony to hold it for 60 seconds. Tony can not hold back any longer and shoots his snow white jizz only at the countdown to 35 seconds. Rick then tickles Tony's sensitive armpits for the punishment.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 810.9 MB

Download STH - Tony: Hold It for 60 Seconds