Art Of Massage And Improbable Sex | Best Massages

Rae Lil Black - Asian and big cock on milking table (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Rae Lil Black
Genres: Massage, All Sex
Video language: English

Lutro Steel introduces Rae Lil Black to a milking table, a special massage table with a hole in it. Rae lies face down on the table and Lutro kneels on top of her, then pours oil down her back and bum. Lutro runs his hands up and down Rae's spine, then sits her up so he can rub her shoulders and tits. Seated, Rae notices the hole in the table and inquires what it's used for. Lutro tells her to close her eyes, has her kneel under the table, then sticks his hard cock through the hole. When Rae opens her eyes she's delighted, and strokes and sucks Lutro's thick dick. Turned on, Rae gets back on the bed, and the couple share an oily fuck until Rae hops off the bed to milk the cumshot from Lutro's pulsing penis!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5967kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rae Lil Black - Asian and big cock on milking table (2019)

Going Deep With Alexa

Nothing on here will ever be apologized for, so if you are easily offended, I do not suggest entering. This is my own personal journey on my road to self discovery and sexual liberation. Taking charge of my own fantasies and documenting them for the world to see is my way of rebelling against what is normal for a girl like myself.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 911.1 MB

Download Going Deep With Alexa

Jade Presley - Massaged Latina sucks on a cock (2018)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jade Presley

Jade Presley has booked herself a massage with therapist Max Dyor in the Massage Rooms and lying on the table, anticipates the relaxation to come. As soft music fills the room, Max begins the session by stretching Jade's legs and calves, and climbs on to her butt. Pulling her arms behind her back, Max helps to stretch Jade's arms, shoulders, and chest, then fetches some oil for the next part of the massage. Rubbing Jade's big booty with the oil, Max sends shockwaves down the Latina's spine that turn her on. When Max gets close to her pretty pussy, Jade pounces and grabs his cock. After an oily blowjob, Max moves to her side to penetrate her, and Jade enjoys his big dick until he cums on her ass.

Duration: 22:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Jade Presley - Massaged Latina sucks on a cock (2018)

Kira Queen - Joker gives wonder woman a massage (2019)

Cast: Kira Queen

It's time for an especially spooky scene when top masseur, Ricky Rascal, gets inspired by a popular new film and paints his face like a clown for his session with busty babe, Kira Queen. Ricky covers Kira's eyes and leads her to the table, then pours oil into his hands and rubs Kira's neck and shoulders. Sliding his hands down the front of Kira's body, Ricky slowly encircles the curves of Kira's big boobs, then lies her down. Stripping himself naked, Ricky introduces some mood lighting, then works his way between her thighs so he can eat her pussy. Once Kira is wet, Ricky sticks his hard cock inside of her, then fucks her pussy as she moans in delight. Ricky pounds Kira's pussy, then she sucks his cock, then he goes back to fucking her doggystyle on the table until he creampies her!

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6047kbps
Audio: 181kbps

Download Kira Queen - Joker gives wonder woman a massage (2019)

Amber Jayne - Big tits MILF gets massage creampie (2019)

Cast: Amber Jayne

Amber Jayne is naked in the massage and Tomas is kneeling on top of her, ready to soothe her sore muscles. Thomas pours oil on the blonde babe's back and bum, then she turns over so he can cover her big boobs. Once he has excited her with his hands, Amber arches her waist so he can eat her pussy. Turned on, the blonde MILF turns around and gives Tomas a blowjob, then the pairs enjoys a sexy 69. After some hot sex, Amber rides Tomas until a hot creampie!

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps

File size: 885.3 MB

Download Amber Jayne - Big tits MILF gets massage creampie (2019)

Andreina DeLuxe - Big booty massage for sexy Latina FullHD 1080p

Cast: Andreina DeLuxe Ricky Rascal
Genres: Work Fantasies Sex Wet Massage Oil Creampie Pussy Creampie Doggystyle Missionary Blowjob Pussy Fingering Indoors

Ricky Rascal welcomes his guest, Andreina Deluxe, to the MR, and the Latina beauty lies down on the table with only a small towel to cover her voluptuous derriere. Ricky pours massage oil on the brunette's back, and slowly begins to massage her shoulders. Ricky then pulls off the towel and applies more oil, rubbing her big butt and turning her on. Taking her pleasure into her own hands, Andreina takes Ricky's cock out of his pants and gives him a sensual blowjob while he plays with her tits. Andreina then gets an extra special service from Ricky, who fucks her wet pussy until she cums!

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 937.3 MB

Download Andreina DeLuxe - Big booty massage for sexy Latina FullHD 1080p

Kaisa Nord - Erotic passion with Russian beauty

Cast: Kaisa Nord
Genres: All Sex, Sex, Cum Shot, Handjob, Massage, Wet, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Work Fantasies, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Lying, Missionary, Side Fuck, Spoon, Oil, 35 Plus, Average Body, European, Brown Hair, Short Hair, Big Dick, Small As

Lying face down naked in the Massage Rooms, anticipation rises in Kaisa Nord as Ricky Rascal drizzles oil down her back and bum. Ricky kneels on top of Kaisa and massages her cheeks, then takes out his hard penis to tease her tight pussy. Ricky slides his shaft into Kaisa's oily snatch, then makes passionate love to her doggystyle. Kaisa flips over and Ricky worships her pussy with his mouth and tongue, then continues to pleasure her with his big dick. After some more doggystyle sex, Kaisa gives Ricky a blowbjob, then they maintain eye contact and mutually masturbate each other to orgasm!

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4036kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 800.4 MB

Download Kaisa Nord - Erotic passion with Russian beauty

Czech Massage - Vol. 318

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Amateur
Genres: Amateur, Massage, Oil, Hardcore

Shocking revelation! Unbelievable! We have three spy cameras in a massage salon. We spy on Czech girls during a massage. They have no idea they are being watched. You will be shocked when you see what's going on inside! Almost every massage ends with fucking! Real footage! Czech amateurs fuck the masseur! We caught them red-handed - here is the proof! You won't believe your eyes! Watch the shocking reality! You won't find anything like this anywhere else!

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

File size: 511.3 MB

Download Czech Massage - Vol. 318

Liv Revamped - Footjob from a curly hair nymphette FullHD 1080p

Cast: Liv Revamped
Genres: One-on-One,Sex,Creampie,Pussy Creampie,Feet,Fetish,Massage,Wet,Blowjob,Deep Throat,Indoors,Work Fantasies,Cowgirl,Doggystyle,Missionary,Side Fuck,Oil,Small Ass,Woman

Liv Revamped hires Max Dior for an oily massage, and kneeling on the bed, moans when Max starts to rub her neck and shoulders.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5590kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Liv Revamped - Footjob from a curly hair nymphette FullHD 1080p

Busty Milf Nurse Barebacked Hard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Fucked

Squatting over his throbbing cock as I sit astride him I position his tip so that I can move down and feel him stretching into me! I can feel him leaking inside me as I start to ride him and very soon every inch of his solid cock is inside me and we are fucking very hard! Bareback!

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 419.9 MB

Download Busty Milf Nurse Barebacked Hard

Czech Massage - Vol. 316

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Amateur
Genres: Amateur, Massage, Oil, Hardcore

Shocking revelation! Unbelievable! We have three spy cameras in a massage salon. We spy on Czech girls during a massage. They have no idea they are being watched. You will be shocked when you see what's going on inside! Almost every massage ends with fucking! Real footage! Czech amateurs fuck the masseur! We caught them red-handed - here is the proof! You won't believe your eyes! Watch the shocking reality! You won't find anything like this anywhere else!

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3838kbps

File size: 459.9 MB

Download Czech Massage - Vol. 316

Happy Ending Cum Delight - Anna Rose

Have you ever felt the craving for a happy ending sensual massage? Our full body therapist Anna Rose is a professional masseuse and specializes in full body massages. The hot babe with enhanced tits can't wait to provide full relaxation and relief! When Mike Angelo walks in today and gets naked for a massage, he has no idea what he got himself into! The cock-hungry hottie starts stroking his back and enjoys his tight muscular body, which gives her hard nipples instantly. She takes off her top and slides his feet all over her big titties before riding his legs with her wet clam.
The long-haired Masseuse Goddess of Pure Lust starts playing with his boner and enjoys licking his balls before cramming her insatiable mouth with his enormous dick. Mike Angelo watches that sultry hottie swallow his helmet after licking his shaft. He can't wait for her to shift her crotch over his head so he gets to enjoy the tantalizing scent of her delicious cunny. Anna Rose strokes his boner and gives him .

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 934.9 MB

Download Happy Ending Cum Delight - Anna Rose