Asian Slut Loves Anal Sex And Creampies Bang | Japanese Girl

Rya

Cast: Rya
Genres: Legal Teen, Pregnant, College Girl, Reality, Cream Pie, Hardcore, Oral, All Sex
Video language: English

As we get started with our interview, Rya reveals a few interesting facts. First, obviously, that she's pregnant. Next up she explains that she didn't lose her virginity until the age of 18. Seeing that she's 19 now, and six months pregnant, now I'm no math expert as you can surely gather from my career choice but that seems like some suspicious timing. At one point Rya explains that she was an honor student in high school, which seems weird since she obviously flunked sex ed.
Anywho, this is a win-win. She's pregnant, she wants to fuck and there's neither a DNA test or child support court in my future, so game on. Rya hasn't had an orgasm in quite a while, so I get her positioned on the bed and after some more chit chat I get her naked and spread on the bed. When I go to work with the vibrator and my fingers, we solve the O problem pretty quickly. Rya has two in quick succession.
After satisfying her, I strip to test out her BJ skills. Since she's preggo it takes a little adjustmen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rya

Waka kano gets used up and fucked during a funeral ceremony

Studio: japanhdv

During the waking ceremony fir her husband waka kano leaves the room to bring food for the guests. her father-in-law follows her and starts fondling and her body while trying to make her confess what she did with her step-son the other day. waka kano denies everything and gets stripped and hardcore filled up. her father-in-law drags her back inside and plops her down. her massive tits get revealed while the guests watch. she asks the man to stop but he doesn t care. all of her goodies are exposed and the other men start taking advantage of the situation. her slit is licked up and she starts moaning while the men pay attention to her body. she gets put on leash and is humiliated while she has to suck and fuck everyone present. she gets spread and filled up by multiple cocks with loads of cum inside them.

Duration: 43:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Waka kano gets used up and fucked during a funeral ceremony

Ami Kasai And Her Lover Take Some Time For Some Oral Sex And Titty Fucking

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ami Kasai
Video language: Japanese

Ami Kasai and her lover are spending some time together as Ami wants to come and she wants her lover to get her off. She enjoys playing with her own pussy and masturbating but now she wants her lover to spend some time getting her off. Ami has an amazing body that was built to be fucked. Her lover is anxious to get her naked and enjoy her big tits and lovely pussy. He loves groping and grabbing her tits, they are big and firm and grabbing them while he kisses her deeply gives him a lot of joy. Ami is also hungry for his cock. She loves to pull it out and slip it in her mouth. She has her lover stand up while she pulls his underwear down and slips his cock in her hungry mouth. Ami enjoys his cock in her mouth while she strokes it for him getting him hard and ready to slip it in her pretty pink pussy. Her lover is horny and wants to kiss her pussy so he lays her back and spreads her legs open so he can slip a tongue into her hole. He kisses her pussy lips and fingers her pussy getting h.

Duration: 30:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ami Kasai And Her Lover Take Some Time For Some Oral Sex And Titty Fucking

Kotomi Yamazaki, Minami Sakamoto

Genres: Compilation, Small Tits, Dirty Talk, Sexy Legs, Sweet Ass, Slender, Big Tits, Pretty Tits, Handjob

ちんぐり返しアナルいじりフェラ抜き スペシャル12 ~脳髄まで刺激されるドリルアナル舐め!

Duration: 53:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kotomi Yamazaki, Minami Sakamoto

Aprilia

Studio: asiansexdiary
Cast: Aprilia
Genres: Pregnant, POV, Tattoo, Natural boobs, Hardcore, Blowjob, Creampie, Close up

Dear Diary - Aprilia, the Malaysian-Chinese girl, came back today. Remember her? She brought me those 2 crazy MILFs last year and she was pregnant herself. Now, guess what.. she's pregnant again! My God, this girl is wild and so much fun to fuck! Anyways, she was all over me trying to give me a real great time.. and and this pregnant Asian fucking did! Great way to end this Penang trip! Sad she only arrived now because she has more friends, she said. Oriental booty poppin' Siti also told me that she has more friends for me. It's always the same story: when I am about to leave, they start sending me their friends! Damn, will have to come back to Penang, I guess! Anyways, tomorrow is my last day and then I'm off to Hat Yai! I am excited!

Duration: 39:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8159kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Aprilia

Rei kitajima goes wild during while cheating on her man

Aroused wife is more than pleased to finally land some proper inches of dick into her greedy cunt. hubby is not home so her next-door neighbor is just the right person to cum and fuck her brains out. this bitch is amazing in bed and prior to strip and handle the guy

Duration: 47:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rei kitajima goes wild during while cheating on her man

Heyzo Naomi Kanzaki

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Asian, Oral Sex, All Sex, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Kreampie

Taking the dress off she shows off in her bra, panties, stockings and heels till she takes her heels off to pose some more. After a while she gets down to just the stockings and fingers herself till the end.

Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Heyzo Naomi Kanzaki

Ami Kasai - Take some time for some oral sex and titty fucking (2021)

Cast: Ami Kasai
Genres: Asian

Ami Kasai and her lover are spending some time together as Ami wants to come and she wants her lover to get her off. She enjoys playing with her own pussy and masturbating but now she wants her lover to spend some time getting her off. Ami has an amazing body that was built to be fucked. Her lover is anxious to get her naked and enjoy her big tits and lovely pussy. He loves groping and grabbing her tits, they are big and firm and grabbing them while he kisses her deeply gives him a lot of joy. Ami is also hungry for his cock. She loves to pull it out and slip it in her mouth. She has her lover stand up while she pulls his underwear down and slips his cock in her hungry mouth. Ami enjoys his cock in her mouth while she strokes it for him getting him hard and ready to slip it in her pretty pink pussy. Her lover is horny and wants to kiss her pussy so he lays her back and spreads her legs open so he can slip a tongue into her hole. He kisses her pussy lips and fingers her pussy getting h.

Duration: 30:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ami Kasai - Take some time for some oral sex and titty fucking (2021)

Standing Fucking with a Slender Beauty - Emiri Momota

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Caribbeancom
Cast: Emiri Momota
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, Cum In Mouth

完璧に近いプロポーションですらっとした足がエロくてたまらない百多えみりの新作が登場! 出だしから半裸状態で自分の身体を弄りすけべモード全開のえみりの欲望を満たすべく男が歩み寄り、えみりに挑みます。身体をくねらせて自慢の身体を見せつけるえみりに吸い寄せられるように、男の下がまとわりついて舐め回す、それにさらに呼応するえみりも、彼の肉棒を吸い付いては離れません。たったまま挿入し、腰を振り合い、愛し合う二人の姿はエロく美しくもあります。超絶スレンダー美女の百多えみりがあなたの心も股間もグッと掴むこの動画は必見です!

Duration: 50:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Standing Fucking with a Slender Beauty - Emiri Momota

Yuria kanno gets an unexpected promotion

Since the new young assistantᅠyuria kanno got a nice position in the new company, she made sure that her new boss knew just how good she is with her oral skills.
now, she got a promotion and along with that more responsibilities. this time, she gets to entertain a very important employee, so he wouldnt quit, and there is no better way than providing him with some pleasure. since her boss wants to make sure that she is doing everything properly, from blowjobs to getting her hairy pussy rammed until she gets filled with cream, he too joins in and makes a hot threesome sex session in a hotel room.ᅠyuria kanno pleases them both withᅠmind blowing cock sucking skills and gets pounded at the same time.

Duration: 46:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Yuria kanno gets an unexpected promotion

Annie Brock

Studio: TukTuk
Cast: Annie Brock
Genres: All Sex, Oral, Facial, Group, Reality, Teen

The girl finally feels deep pushes in the vagina and even enjoys and cums from anal, which today drove her crazy and she took all the sperm of the European guy in her mouth.

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3324kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 876.9 MB

Download Annie Brock