B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Kelly's Wedding Day

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Kelly Ashton, Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor, Tyler
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready. But hired thugs invade her home, determined to insure Kelly's nuptials do not come off as planned. The villains grab the bridesmaids one by one, and then overpower Kelly (lots of on-screen tying). They spirit the bridal party away and reveal their sinister intentions for the hapless beauties.The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Kelly, first leather-bound, then tied in a strappado position, and encased in plastic.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kelly's Wedding Day

Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Audra Rain, Celeste St. Germain and Nicollette Marseilles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Mr. W. runs the unsafe nuclear power plant for "Scorpion, Inc." When Dr. Rain Audra refuses a bribe to alter the radiation levels report, he sends Celeste St. Germain to her house to steal the records.

Duration: 1:10:19
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 604.3 MB

Download Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

The Best Of Jasmine

I joined RealSpankings in August 2003, interested yet tentative about the experience that I was about to undertake. I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place. Claire and I are currently working on our won website (bispanking) with some new fantasy fulfilling content. RealSpanking has given us the freedom to show our members what we wane and how we want it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:12
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download The Best Of Jasmine

Lupus Pictures - Bonus Pack 4

We choose another next 10 movies which did not have any bonuses even on dvd versions. We carefully chose one spanking scene from every movie to cover complete spectrum of scenes and actions of Lupus Pictures movies. We offer you next 10 unedited scenes with remastered sound from both cameras, so you will see each scene two times: first time from camera one and then same scene from camera two. You will be able to see moments not available in previous versions from these 10 movies: LP-016 From The Headmaster's Study: The Nightmare LP-025 Too Many LP-031 The Perfect Care LP-034 Room No.34 LP-038 From the Headmaster's Study: Pater Familias LP-039 The Deep Impact LP-041 The Master Executioner LP-051 The Curse of Sir Frederick LP-054 Black Velvet LP-057 Ace of Spades Pure continuous unedited action!

Duration: 1:13:39

File size: 534.0 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - Bonus Pack 4

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Release Year: 2018

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Pleasure Slaves

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Strapon

Mistress plays with two slaves a plaque and a dildo, then she has a phallus inverted slave.
Hanging one slave over another, you can come up with a lot of fun activities - "pull the clamps" and "fuck your friend phallus-mouth."
Next come caresses wrapped in latex, Pony-play, shackles and phalluses.

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Pleasure Slaves

Fabienne la Chienne

Release Year: 2017

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

Assfixiation

When the notorious felon, Racquel is finally captured and handed over to Warden crews for a lengthy prison term, the warden couldn't be happier. Once Racquel was locked into a prison cell with the rest of her gang, the warden could take satisfaction in knowing that these "Bad News Bitches" were permanently on ice.

Duration: 1:28:30
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Assfixiation

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Slavegirl of Zor

A girl is by a mistress and when she awakens she is enslaved. She is bound and whipped by her newfound master who keeps her as an eager to please submissive. She is given the opportunity to serve the head mistress of Zor who is relentless and enjoys the crack of the whip, suspension and bringing her slaves to the brink by torturing them mercilessly. This medieval tale unfolds with compelled orgasm scenes and painful whipping and torture.

Duration: 1:05:00
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 560.5 MB

Download Slavegirl of Zor

Devonshire Productions - Unnamed

Release Year: 2020

is locked onto her steel frame throughout this video. Her flesh is held rigid as she strains, sweats and trembles from the difficulty of the positions!

Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1277kbps

File size: 764.6 MB

Download Devonshire Productions - Unnamed

The Best Of Jasmine

Release Year: 2019

I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place.

Duration: 1:07:12

File size: 616.1 MB

Download The Best Of Jasmine

Diary Of Abduction

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

Jail Or Slavery Scene 1

Disliked by women and loved by men, Morgan is the kind of girl that makes some jealous and others crazy with desire. Morgan is a good girl but she has a secret. One that could get her in big trouble with the law. Her boss finds out and he gives her a blackmailed ultimatum. Jail or Slavery.

Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Jail Or Slavery Scene 1

Trespassing Slaves

Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl - is chained in chains and an otkhlyostan for the fact that it wasn't obedient

Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

Bondage Stars Scene 1

Wenona screams when i tie nipple strings thru a ring and tie the other end to her outstretched ankle! Her toned leg trembles as she frantically tries to hold it up. Later, the wand wrapped against her pussy, Wenona rides it pulled on her toes by the nipple strings.

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Stars Scene 1

Bijou

Release Year: 2017

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Pantyhose Domination

Release Year: 2016

She's well-practiced in her role, and you'll find yourself hungering as you watch these ladies seduce each other with restraining bondage, gags, high powered vibes, voluptuous breasts, and their sexy nylons.

Duration: 1:29:59
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 834.9 MB

Download Pantyhose Domination

Marty - Training Of Amaya

Release Year: 2020

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his Mother-in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch.

Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Marty - Training Of Amaya