B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Lovely Whitney, relaxing at home, hears a knock at the door: a delivery man has brought her rope from the local hardware store. Whitney didn't order any rope but her insensitive treatment of this hardworking guy gets her more than she bargained for. Quickly bound and gagged, she struggles on the sofa and on the floor; then in a chair; and stretched to the ceiling and more. With one leg in the bent position and the other leg on the floor, Whitney is once again in a unique and unusual Jay Edward position. Throughout her bondage day, Jay taunts and teases this gorgeous lady. He applies a sensual whipping at different points

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:59
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 879.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

Release Year: 2020

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.9 MB

Download Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Frankie Dashwood, Goldie Blair, Molly Matthews
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Busty, bondaged and beautiful. It's no wonder Jack's a bit obsessed. Look inside his world of extremely sexy women, bound hard and gagged tight. Scantily dressed to tease and please.

Duration: 1:19:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Release Year: 2019

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of made orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, made oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

The Fool part 3

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

After some tickle torment it's time for a game. The name of the game is "add a rope". OT adds a rope then Alice adds one. Back and forth it goes until Cora is well and thoroughly tied.
Cora has a fantastic spread as we've already seen. It's time to put it to good use. She's on the tremor. Her legs are pulled wide apart. The power is turned on and Cora begins to be teased. The power is turned up until Cora is right on the edge. She is about to cum when it's turned off. Up and down it goes until Cora is begging hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download The Fool part 3

Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy.
First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There's no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce.
He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I'm sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March

The Best Of Jasmine

I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place.

Duration: 1:07:12

File size: 616.1 MB

Download The Best Of Jasmine

Marina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. Pd wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina

Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron,
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination,

Detective Sadie Atkins plays a time-tripping sleuth trying to save heiress Lydia McLane in parallel stories from the Victorian era and today. Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Time Tied and other Tales

Senses of passion

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 1:14:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2914kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Senses of passion

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Duration: 1:22:59
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Sado-masochistic pissing games is what Pavel plays with his horny slave Inga. Bond and flogged the slave may let the golden shower run. Then she gets fucked in every hole and licks clean her masters cock. Sonja need the huge cucumber deep in her ass and cunt to get aroused and finally she is allowed to juice up all her masters piss hot golden juice.

Duration: 1:20:21
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1049kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Harmony Concepts. Kelly's Wedding Day

Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready. But hired thugs invade her home, determined to insure Kelly's nuptials do not come off as planned. The villains grab the bridesmaids one by one, and then overpower Kelly (lots of on-screen tying). They spirit the bridal party away and reveal their sinister intentions for the hapless beauties.The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Kelly, first leather-bound, then tied in a strappado position, and encased in plastic.

Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Harmony Concepts. Kelly's Wedding Day

Earning Stripes Part 3

In the third and final installment of Dresden's live feed, she is in for the most brutal and disgusting humiliation of her life. We here at Real Time Bondage have had a great time with her for this feed and won't soon forget it, so we need to make sure she won't either. And after what we put Dresden through today, it isn't likely that she will be able to, even if she might try her best.
First, Dresden needs to relieve herself, so we take out the metal bucket and she crouches over it to do just that, but it isn't happening for her. Who knew girls can get pee shy too? She tries and tries, but after fifteen minutes all she's been able to get out is a weak stream while she giggles and sighs at the frustration. Then, suddenly, she regains her confidence and gets done what she needed to do, with a little help from O.T. using a hitachi to vibrate her stomach. Dresden is already so humiliated from her failure to perform one of the most basic human functions, but we haven't even gotten involv.

Duration: 1:02:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Earning Stripes Part 3

I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Perfection

Studio: Hunterslair

Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like

Duration: 1:17:00

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

O Cum All Ye Faithful Part 3 Maddy O'Reilly HD

Maddy and Summer get their Christmas wishes.
Maddy O'Reilly is opening her Christmas gifts. With each one comes a new way to torment her. A caning, a whipping, an orgasm, and a spanking. Maddy is so nice and opts to give her spanking to Summer. After all it is Summer's favorite thing.
Head down ass up that's the way we like to put Maddy while we stick things in her butt. To make sure we don't break the theme it's candy canes going in her pussy and asshole. How many can she fit? Almost instantly she feels the cool burning sensation from the mint.
The final position is takes all of Maddy's strength. She's put on a giant metal cross. The cross is attached to a huge frame. The frame allows the cross to spin. Once Maddy is tied onto the cross OT spins her upside down and all around. Maddy goes for a terrifying ride.

Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download O Cum All Ye Faithful Part 3 Maddy O'Reilly HD