B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out ....

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

The Truth About Part 2.

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Now fully committed to her life of submission, she accepts every erotic dare and every wet, willing partner her lover chooses. When an old lover returns to the inner circle and a newer slave enters the scene, obedience is once again put to the test. But is the slave...or is she the master?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:45
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1007kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download The Truth About Part 2.

Tsuri - Bondagekunst

It's dirty, it smells musty, everywhere is rubble and the air tastes like ashes.
In the old barracks Dr. Idan knows only one goal: The (un) bind the pure lust in his pretty maid Annika Bond.
Takats Kote, where formerly the Russian soldiers sang their songs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tsuri - Bondagekunst

Bondage Competition

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Morgan, her stage now set for revenge, takes the opportunity to enjoy a free dinner with Catharine's blind date. Tying her friend spread-eagle to the bed, Morgan dresses for dinner and leaves. She returns to find Catharine's freed herself -- and a bondage inspired Catharine chair-ties her blonde buddy. Thank goodness Morgan's boyfriend arrives in time to tie the two battling blondes in chairs face-to-face and stop their crazy competition

Duration: 1:25:20
Video: 720x476, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bondage Competition

History Torture Part 13 - The Maid

Release Year: 2019

The cleaning lady obtained an increase, however there remains to her a debt practically insurmountable that she must pay for a farmer. She therefore accepted a client a few hours ago and this is the reason why she will have to be punished. Her joint tenant who already knew the truth will pay the full price of them even if both will undergo radical tortures of the Master. History Torture is a very German serie that has its own universe. It?s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. See zones of bdsm torture, bdsm punishment, femdom, whipping, discipline and spanking.

Duration: 1:29:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1046kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

Download History Torture Part 13 - The Maid

Anal Candy Girl

Release Year: 2021

One full hour of anal with heavy ass to mouth, ass eating, ass beating, and real dominance/submission. Delirious was so sweet and obedient that Dr. Mercies got carried away with her and made her suffer deeply with her asshole for him. This is one of his favorite anal therapy sessions because Delirious is the REAL DEAL. You just don't find stuff like this anywhere else. Nothing is faked. And there are two more extreme parts to come!

Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Anal Candy Girl

Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Maddie Some girls are curious about S/M, but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out! Maddie is such a girl. Curiosity drives her to seek out an S/M Master, and surprises are in stock for all Spanking makes her laugh! Paddling

Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 605.9 MB

Download Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Katie and Cora Punished Together

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie and Cora both have beautiful hair. That means, of course, that we need to tie them up by it. With each of them tied on their tippy toes up to the rig above them they have to balance or they start pulling their friend's hair. What a lovely predicament. Katie is pretty flexible so she's put into an incredibly strict hogtie with her hair tied to her feet. Then nose hooks are added. Then a huge red ballgag. She looks like the perfect little bondage doll. We haven't done a good old fashioned interrogation on RealTimeBondage in a while. Katie is the perfect subject. The car battery is attached to her cunt and we zap her till she tells us what we want to hear.

Duration: 1:07:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Katie and Cora Punished Together

Juliet's gags

Juliet decided to take matters into her own hands after having received so many letters following her most recent videos. She asked Victor Ballen to allow her to do this video as a special present for her fans. A video showing off her most favorite gags! Through a series of short introductions, Juliet tells us what she like in bondage and in gags. "I like it tight", she says at one point, smiling in her sweetly innocent manner.

Duration: 1:17:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 911.8 MB

Download Juliet's gags

Bdsm Most Popular Fetish Pup

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "FUCK ME!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise. The pussy never lies. Delirious is wet, ready to receive, and it doesn't matter what words come out of her mouth, though. OT just has one thing he wants to hear. He'll stop with the whipping and caning when she agrees to stay with him as his slave. She doesn't take very much convincing.Her time with OT isn't her favorite. She's locked in a cage but he makes sure to take care of all of her needs. She may think that the time spent in metal bondage is the worst, but she is in for a f.

Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Fetish Pup

How To Train Your Long Pig

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog.
"I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig

My Best Slave Vol.2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

My hot submissive slave has dominate anal sex with other tortures! Get ready for strong emotions in this perfect BDSM scene!

Duration: 1:19:51
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download My Best Slave Vol.2

Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Video language: German

Auf dem Weg nach Hause findet die blutjunge Laura einen Brief. Neugierig öffnet sie den Umschlag und liest auf einem Zettel Anweisungen, denen sie gehorchen muß! Laura landet mit verbundenen Augen im Lust-Keller eines Schlosses, wo die völlig Unerfahrene in ein Schauspiel gerät, an dem der Marquis de Sade seine Freude gehabt hätte. Laura glaubt, bloß eine unbeteiligte Zuschauerin in der gespenstischen Situation zu sein, doch dann ist sie plötzlich Hauptakteurin in dem Spiel. Und plötzlich spürt sie einen harten Schwanz in ihrem jungfräulichen Darm ...

Duration: 1:26:04
Video: 528x384, DivX 5, 1732kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Dirty Words - Dia Zerva, Claire Adams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

There are a lot of dirty words coming from Dia Zerva today. Every time Claire Adams comes up with a new devious design it is met with a string of expletives. She is going to feel as dirty as she sounds if Claire carries out her plans. Dia loves getting fucked. She loves being the hole that Claire goes to for her satisfaction. She loves it when Claire makes her do things that she knows are completely revolting because it makes her so hot to feel so helpless.

Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Dirty Words - Dia Zerva, Claire Adams

Iona Grace

Release Year: 2021

"Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine." This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Iona Grace

Duct Fuct Doll Part 1- Claire Adams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Rubber, Latex

Claire is a very flexible woman. Her body is lovely just standing there, but once she starts contorting it let's just say the imagination goes wild. Claire stretches as the livefeed opens. Her lovely ass greets the guests in the chat.
She's locked up by her neck to a chain that goes up to the pulley. The guests begin asking her questions. She's asked to give a vaginal juice sample for a friend which she happily obliges.
Then she's wrapped so tightly in red tape. Her arms and legs are bent at the joints and she's completely wrapped from head to toe. The only skin we see are the juicy bits.

Duration: 1:10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Duct Fuct Doll Part 1- Claire Adams