B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer high

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

There is a certain element of exhibitionism that comes along with being tied up, even in the deepest parts of the forest. You never know if there is a hunter or hiker just around the corner, and as helpless as Alina is ther eis no way she could do anything about it if they decided to join into our fun. Honestly, the way that Alina's body is responding to the torment, she probably wouldn't mind. Rope bondage makes her wet as hell, corporal punishment turns her on even more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer high

Amazing Weekend With London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

It's time to go back to London's place and rejoin her for the second portion of her all out weekend of having her ass beaten, banged, and bruised. She is still riled up from the first session and raring to keep going. When we arrive, she is face down on the floor, bare ass naked, having her limbs pulled together and tied up in a hogtie. Face down in some food, London is absolutely humiliated and disgusting. After finishing her meal of only condiments, London is given the chance to set herself free. She unties herself, rolling around on the floor until she is done, and then stands up. This moment of freedom is all too brief, as Matt Williams almost immediately pulls a rope between her legs to form a crotch rope and London is promptly back down to the ground and into a more elaborate tie than she was in last time. Her arm are held tight in a strappado and she is bound at various points to the walls and ceiling. They then move London again. Bent over a small table, held down with belts .

Duration: 1:17:16
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2698kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amazing Weekend With London River

Darling, Cherry Torn high

They say that a woman knows what a woman needs. They say that there is no substitute for a woman's touch on a woman's body. Cherry Torn certainly knows quite a bit about Darling and what makes her tick. While they're talking before play time even begins Darling is spilling her guts on her turn ons and her fears and Cherry is taking very careful notes, planning a devious day of domination.
Verbal abuse is almost as effective on Darling as the physical stuff is. She loves being talked down to and humiliated while being beaten and fondled. She isn't shy about how much she loves being used. She moans like a whore every time Cherry goes anywhere near her pussy and when she does have an orgasm she squirts and screams like it is her first time.

Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Darling, Cherry Torn high

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Tsuri - Bondagekunst

Release Year: 2020

It's dirty, it smells musty, everywhere is rubble and the air tastes like ashes.
In the old barracks Dr. Idan knows only one goal: The (un) bind the pure lust in his pretty maid Annika Bond.
Takats Kote, where formerly the Russian soldiers sang their songs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tsuri - Bondagekunst

Bondage Stars Scene 1

Wenona screams when i tie nipple strings thru a ring and tie the other end to her outstretched ankle! Her toned leg trembles as she frantically tries to hold it up. Later, the wand wrapped against her pussy, Wenona rides it pulled on her toes by the nipple strings.

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Stars Scene 1

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Pantyhose Domination

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Luscious nylons adorn these four beautiful ladies in Jewell Marceau's latest video release. The gorgeous and busty Summer Cummings and Tanya Danielle clad in their stockings and garters, dominate and masturbate a bound and gagged Jewell in pantyhose until she cums over and over on their satiny legs and feet. Sinn Sage appears in her first dominant role as she orders you to worship her big, round, juicy ass in her sexy pantyhose and verbally compels you to stroke your cock and shoot your hot load all over her beautiful bare bottom on her command! This is a nylon lover's wet dream cum true!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:59
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 834.9 MB

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Pantyhose Domination

Bdsm Most Popular Double the Pain

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mary Jane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

We call this shoot double the pain, but maybe this is double the pleasure. Mary Jane Shelly and Bianca Breeze are two women who have never met but are about to have stunningly similar experiences. Matt Williams is working with the lovely Bianca, a tall brunette with a body to die for. Mary Jane is going to get worked over by none other than OT.Mary Jane begins hooded and hung up on a wall. Her legs are spread, her pussy is exposed, and OT has the vicious dragon tail in his hand. She's going to feel the sting between her legs, crying out through the leather that covers her head. The screams turn to moans of pleasure and expressions of glee when he trades out the whip for a high powered vibrator. Later Mary Jane will experience intense face bondage with a variety of hooks, but the way that the vibrator feels between her legs is enough to bring a smile to her face no matter how much pain she is in.Bianca isn't as easy to make cum, but that is OK. Matt has the Sybian on hand, and no girl .

Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Double the Pain

Harmony Concepts - The Not So Great Escape

Lovely Jennifer Aite is trying to learn how to be an escape artist through a mail-order course. Her roommate (buxom Cleo Nichole) helps her practice, but her when Jennifer is unable to complete the trick. Yet Cleo is secretly a bondage fan, and is discovered by her roommate when she borrows the aspiring magician's ropes for a self-tying session. Jennifer persists in her practice, but runs into trouble when pages of the next lesson are missing! Then the wannabe-escape artist's abilities are unexpectedly put to the test when a burglar leaves Cleo and Jennifer bound and gagged after a robbery.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1782kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 900.0 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - The Not So Great Escape

Weekend Londons Part 5 , London River

Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

London River is at long last ready to finish her long hard weekend away with her friends. She is so worn out and has been through so much by the time we return to her that she doesn't even have the mental energy to be afraid of what is coming next. All she can do is sit there on her knees, panting and trying to answer our questions until the handlers are ready for her.

In this final hour of her vacation, London is completely taken apart by our handlers. She is shackled up on the floor and has needles stuck through her nipples and then electrified. While she is down there she is made to eat pussy as she moans through the pain. She is bent over and spanked, caned, punched, and beaten with a good old fashioned belt. Then she is laid out on a table and cling wrapped down to the table and given an .

When they're done with her, London is an absolute mess. She can't stop crying. She needs a hug. It's next to impossible for her to get herself to calm down enough to answer the questions.

Duration: 1:07:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps

Download Weekend Londons Part 5 , London River

Jkay high

Her sadistic Master eager to deliver intense pain, to his property. There is no escape, for slave abigail is shackled as she is caned and whipped. The slave's tasks are to endure pain and toll the bell, to her Master's liking.

Duration: 1:10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Jkay high

Abduction On Devils Peak

Bondage and terror await Lena Ramon when she and her boyfriend get split up while hiking in the mountains. The wild man who finds this poor lost damsel is determined to train her to be his faithful sex slave! Beautiful location scenery makes this video and instant bondage classic, not to mention some of the hardest, roughest S &M play to ever be captured on video. From being bound to a tree and flogged mercilessly to being tormented with gigantic sexual implements, Lena suffers it all. This sexy babe will never go out in the woods alone again!

Duration: 1:15:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1999kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Abduction On Devils Peak

Schwebe Zustand

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!

Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download Schwebe Zustand

Suendige Augenblicke

Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There's nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission!

Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps

Download Suendige Augenblicke

The Bondage Channel Bondage Stars Part 1

Release Year: 2005
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Wenona, Charlote Brooke, Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex

A leather arm binder holds Charlotte Brooke firm and bent over, a vibrating egg is crotchroped in to make her squirm. She drools in puddles as I flog her over and over again. Suction cups pull her nipples out ready for the clamps. The wand makes her moan. Removing each clamp in mid orgasm makes her scream.

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download The Bondage Channel Bondage Stars Part 1

No Vanilla Manilla

A while back, Jay Edwards created a video that featured three beautiful models completely nude and barefoot, bound in hemp-like manila rope. The bondage was Japanese shibari done in that distinctive way that only Jay Edwards can manage. Well, he's done it again! Ultra-busty Sharon and exotically gorgeous Cheyenne were in the first "Hemp Me" production, and they return here for more of the rough stuff. Delightfully, they are joined, this time, by bondage superstar Jenni Lee! Sharon has the lion's share of the bondage, with five scenes that beautifully showcase her voluptuous body. Jenni Lee and Cheyenne each have two scenes, but don't think Jay goes easy on them. Each model is taken to her limits with stringently difficult positions and extremely tight roping. Nipple clamps, breast bondage, erotic whippings, heavily packed mouth stuffing, squeezes and spanks abound. The sets are perfect, adding to the overall mood of the video.

Format: real
Duration: 1:28:30
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 287.5 MB

Download No Vanilla Manilla

Casey Calvert - Casey Cumming

Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Ball Gag, Caning, High Heels, Hitachi, Hood, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Suction, Orgasm, Pussy Fondling, Suction Cups, Vibrator

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-h.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Casey Calvert - Casey Cumming

Iona Grace Subject 146

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Iona Grace Subject 146

Tanked Part 3 , Ashley Lane

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Ashley needs to be hit. It's something she's good at and she hasn't gotten much of it so far this livefeed. So we tie her to a bench. A Kel Bowie Bench. Kel kindly offered her sexy naked body for the cause. We decided to play a game on Ashley's ass. She gets to decide which implement we use, but she gets very little in the way of breaks. The cane, paddle, and whip turn her hott ass crimson.
The girls are flipped into 69 position and Ashley's cute little gapping asshole gets a capsaicin treatment. It's the highest percentage capsaicin you can buy. To keep the fire burning we cover Ashley's butt with a nice big nappy.

Duration: 1:08:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps

Download Tanked Part 3 , Ashley Lane