B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

No Mercy for Mercy - Mercy West, Bella Rossi

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She doesn't just know women, she knows bondage. The way she handles Mercy West, you'd think that she knows her, too. Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.
Bella has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage. When Bella is feeling kind it is the power of her orgasms that has Mercy thrashing about. When Bella is feeling unkind Mercy struggles to find a way to avoid the corporal punishment. Either way she isn't going anywhere. Bella is an expert at rope bondage. Her knots will hold tight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download No Mercy for Mercy - Mercy West, Bella Rossi

Makfuk

IR Spa Day - Keira Croft (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day.
The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger?
Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying.
It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download IR Spa Day - Keira Croft (2020)

Makfuk

Bijou

Release Year: 2019

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Makfuk

Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Sado-masochistic pissing games is what Pavel plays with his horny slave Inga. Bond and flogged the slave may let the golden shower run. Then she gets fucked in every hole and licks clean her masters cock. Sonja need the huge cucumber deep in her ass and cunt to get aroused and finally she is allowed to juice up all her masters piss hot golden juice.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:21
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1049kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Makfuk

Silverline vol.7 - Schmerzhafte Fugung

Studio: Inflagranti
Cast: Mistress Livia
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, FaceSitting, Plug, Spanking, Fetish

Ihre Au-pair-Zeit hatten sich die beiden Girlies Evi und Melanie anders vorgestellt. Ihr Gastgeber entpuppt sich als perverser Alter und die attraktive Mistress Livia ist alles andere als gnädig. Die "Einweisung" mit Klammern, Peitsche, Gerte und analer Penetration werden ihnen unvergesslich bleiben. Sado-Lehrer Lüppers findet immer einen Anlass: Referendarin Frau Jäger hat sich bei sexuellen Übergriffen auf ihre hübschen Schülerinnen Lilly und Ina erwischen lassen. Ein Grund sie schmerzhaft zu bestrafen! Ihre drallen Brüste müssen extreme Torturen und ihre Möse Mädchenfäuste vertragen.

Duration: 1:26:59
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 766kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 614.1 MB

Download Silverline vol.7 - Schmerzhafte Fugung

Makfuk

Brittany Andrews, Tami Monroe

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Brittany Andrews, Tami Monroe
Genres: Bondage

Beautiful Brittany has skipped bail and Jay has been hired to track down the buxom blonde. He finds her but soon has thoughts of keeping her for himself! Wearing only black hose, heels, garterbelt and ballgag, Brittany is tethered to the wall by her tight chest ropes. Jay adds clamps to her nipples and her wiggling fingers futilely strain to relieve the pressure caused by her hoisted crotchrope. Next, she's on her knees with her elbows together and is unable to stop a body flogging from Jay. On her feet, Brittany now sports a red ballgag and a bar holding her arms back far enough that she can barely reach the strict ropes strangling her tits (which are now a perfect shade of purple). Jay adds nipple clamps and slips a vibrator under her crotchrope, sending shivers through her body. Bent over a bondage with her elbows together and her wrists pulled straight up, Brittany endures clover clamps on her nipples and Jay's whip on her vulnerable ass. Brittany, wearing a big white ballgag, is.

Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download Brittany Andrews, Tami Monroe

Makfuk

Training Of Amaya

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his Mother-in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch. He gets her to wake up after shaking her and tells her what has been going on. He tells her that her Mother wants to have John and Alice for the weekend, and he thought that was a good idea. Marty lets his wife know that she has neglected her responsibility.

Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Training Of Amaya

Makfuk

Jay Edwards

Studio: JayEdwards

This program is a little different from the usual Jay Edwards video -- here, he takes his time binding, gagging and even coaching his lovely young victim. Lots of onscreen tying and Jay's slow approach allows us to watch Natalie as she proceeds along her bondage pathway -- Jay is the first man to tie her up and she needs to learn. The extended first scene (20 minutes) proves that Jay isn't always so rough with his submissive beauties but the rest of her day is not going to be easy. She wants to make him happy and she tries her best -- squirming against the tight ropes and pleading for a little mercy as he bends her to his will. These five standing positions emphasize Natalie's uncommon beauty --from her golden mane of blonde hair to her perfect C-cup tits and on down to her shapely legs. In the first three scenes, her elbows are roped together onscreen along with onscreen clampings of her pert nipples. As the day drags on, Natalie is stretched out beneath the stairs, her almost naked .

Format: real
Duration: 1:05:09
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 329.3 MB

Download Jay Edwards

Makfuk

London River Fit To Be Tied Part Two

Holy hell, London River is flexible. She could probably have been a contortionist, but this brunette beauty decided she loved being in bondage so much she had to do it for a living. We are all better off for it, too, because finding a stunning piece of ass that can stand to be twisted into these intense positions is a rare treat.

Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6812kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download London River Fit To Be Tied Part Two

Makfuk

Queen Of Pain - Elise Graves

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves, PD, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Tears, Heaviest Cane, Crying, Pain

It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and PD on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer.
They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream. 2-handed blows rain down on her ass, legs and tits, while she struggles to stay standing in her stocks. When they plan on turning up the intensity they are nice enough to grab her a chair. It isn't more comfortable but it has enough straps to make sure she is held in place. There is barely enough slack for her to shake when she sobs, she can forget about getting away. And this particular chair keeps her legs spread wide open so that PD and Cyd can give her a taste of the fucking machine.

Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Queen Of Pain - Elise Graves

Makfuk

Hotel Bondage Blondes

Release Year: 2021

There's just something about hotel rooms that makes you want to get kinky! Maybe it's because you're away from home...or maybe it's just the possibility of your naughtiness being discovered by the staff. What would You do if you suddenly had two hotel rooms and two incredibly hot blondes at your complete disposal? And what if both of these tanned, taut, and busty blondes were also totally into being tightly tied and securely gagged? Well, we certainly know what Darla would do because she shows us in this tasty new video! Stacy and Goldie are two of today's top fetish stars and they both do a superb job here, squirming sexily in Darla's strict roping.

Duration: 1:13:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1417kbps

File size: 836.1 MB

Download Hotel Bondage Blondes

Makfuk

Perfection

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Hunterslair

Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like

Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

Makfuk

Bound for Part 2

his tense and exciting scene features excellent performances by long time favorite Darby and pretty British model Ariel. With the rest of the staff away at a convention, Darby and Ariel are alone in the office when two gun-wielding robbers enter. The terrified secretaries are tightly bound and gagged with duct tape and left on the floor while the criminals work on the office safe. They struggle in vain against the tightness of the shiny tape. Removing their shoes, they try to use their nyloned toes to free each other but they can not. Later, the sadistic thieves return and decide to terrorize their helpless victims.

Duration: 1:22:32
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1622kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound for Part 2

Makfuk

Trespassing Slaves

Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl - is chained in chains and an otkhlyostan for the fact that it wasn't obedient

Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

Makfuk

Silverline vol.17 - Schmerz mit Herz

Studio: Inflagranti
Cast: Sharon da Vale, Lucy Lain, Nexus B., Mahara Sun, Bimba Sawacco
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, FaceSitting, Plug, Spanking, Fetish

Sharon da Vale und ihre Gespielin Lucy lassen ihrer Leidenschaft freien Lauf. Sie reißen sich die Kleider vom Leib, stoßen einander mit den Fingern in sämtliche Lust-Öffnungen und schlagen sich mit Hand und Peitsche die prallen Hintern glühend rot. Ein junger Mann, der sie dabei beobachtet, gerät ihnen in die Fänge, dann vor die Peitsche und schließlich unter die hohen Hacken. Was gibt es Schöneres, als von zwei Schönheiten bis zum Orgasmus gequält zu werden? Bondage-Künstlerin Mahara Sun zelebriert eine Performance mit einem jungen Mädchen. Doch es bleibt nicht bei engem, einschneidendem Seilwerk. Für das hübsche Ding löst sich ein ganz anderer Knoten als es von der Meisterin zum Orgasmus gefistet wird.

Duration: 1:26:59
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 802kbps

File size: 636.6 MB

Download Silverline vol.17 - Schmerz mit Herz

Makfuk

History Torture part 13 - The Maid

The cleaning lady obtained an increase, however there remains to her a debt practically insurmountable that she must pay for a farmer. She therefore accepted a client a few hours ago and this is the reason why she will have to be punished. Her joint tenant who already knew the truth will pay the full price of them even if both will undergo radical tortures of the Master. History Torture is a very German serie that has its own universe. It?s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. See zones of bdsm torture, bdsm punishment, femdom, whipping, discipline and spanking.

Duration: 1:29:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1046kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

Download History Torture part 13 - The Maid

Makfuk

Compromising Positions

Dorothy the Housemaid returns in this sequel to "Sinister Servants". She hires an attorney in an attempt to inherit Old Man Roy's estate. Another will is discovered, which names Dorothy and Kristine as co-inheritors, but Dorothy has no intention of sharing so she leaves Kristine bound and gagged in a hotel room. Kristine escapes, of course, and soon Dorothy is stripped, tied, gagged and fondled.

Duration: 1:05:17
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1465kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Compromising Positions

Makfuk

Bad Girls Get Punished

When the notorious felon, Racquel is finally captured and handed over to Warden crews for a lengthy prison term, the warden couldn't be happier. Once Racquel was locked into a prison cell with the rest of her gang, the warden could take satisfaction in knowing that these "Bad News Bitches" were permanently on ice. Unfortunately for the warden, Racquel has a different agenda.

Duration: 1:01:59
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1983kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bad Girls Get Punished

Makfuk

I Piss On Your Cunt

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt