B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

Delirous Hunter

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on Ot's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "Fuck Me!" The only problem is that she never found out what Ot was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Instead Ot is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise. The pussy never lies. Delirious is wet, ready to receive, and it doesn't matter what words come out of her mouth, though.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Delirous Hunter

Makfuk

Schwebe Zustand

Release Year: 2019

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Schwebe Zustand

Makfuk

Hoerigkeit

Release Year: 2006
Studio: be.me.fi
Genres: Fetish Bondage Femdom Tit Punishment

Submissive slavesGreat and perverse mistress tortures a slave, and the second toy, with pierced nipples,
to which an elegant stand for a glass of wine is attached, stands ready -
the grueling work of educating humility instills thirst.

Duration: 1:17:06
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hoerigkeit

Makfuk

Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Sado-masochistic pissing games is what Pavel plays with his horny slave Inga. Bond and flogged the slave may let the golden shower run. Then she gets fucked in every hole and licks clean her masters cock. Sonja need the huge cucumber deep in her ass and cunt to get aroused and finally she is allowed to juice up all her masters piss hot golden juice.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:21
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1049kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Makfuk

Raven Eve HD

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Raven Eve
Genres: BDSM, ballgag, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Busty, chairtied, crotchrope, gags, MILF, not barefoot, pantyhose

If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions.

Duration: 1:25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Raven Eve HD

Makfuk

The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. I had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.
The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the feeling on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get.

Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex

Makfuk

Office-Bound Ladies Complete Video

Cast: Arielle Lane, Britney Amber, Jenna Sativa

This bondage-filled fantasy is now bargain priced! As our story opens, gorgeous Britney Amber is applying for a secretarial position at a rather unusual office. Her new employer advises her that at times when clients come to the office, she'll have to be kept out of the way. Britney says she's fine with that, and she's hired on the spot. But no sooner is she left alone than the busty beauty begins thoroughly snooping through the office, and it's apparent there's more to her than meets the eye. Before long her boss returns and informs Ms. Amber that a client is on the way, and she'll have to be tied up during his meeting. She's taken aback, but has to play along with his unusual request, and the sexy secretary is promptly chair-tied, bandana-gagged and struggling to free herself.
We discover that Britney's boss has had a very special package delivered to his office. Inside the large box is brunette celebrity Arielle Lane, and she's been handcuffed and ballgagged. He opens the box, pul.

Duration: 1:05:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4068kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Office-Bound Ladies Complete Video

Makfuk

No Love - Sophie Ryan

Genres: BDSM, bondage

Some people feel like they need to love a slut to have any kind of fun with her. Dee is not one of them. When she takes Sophie Ryan out to the barn she is more like an interested experimenter than a passionate lover. She does not want Sophie for anything other than her body. She goes about her business as though she feels nothing for the girl at her mercy. The screams and the tears are curious side effects from her sadistic interests.

Duration: 1:08:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 771.7 MB

Download No Love - Sophie Ryan

Makfuk

Noemie Bilas - Sub Space

Genres: All Sex, BDSM, Anal Sex, Ebony, A2M, Rimjob, Rough anal, Bondage

After conquering time with Noemie, Dr. Mercies decided they should conquer space. This meant turning Noemie into a little anal compass needle and fucking and using her body in the North, South, East, and West until it felt like the whole universe was submitting. The centerpiece of this scene is an insane suspension, in which Noemie flew around her cell, spinning and swinging as she was tawsed and assfucked for a solid hour. And let me tell you: the rubber tawse is no suede flogger. It is one of the most intense implements at our institution. This is a very hard session, but we are calling it "Sub Space" not only because Dr. Mercies wanted to master Space but because Noemie got lost in her submission to him. Enjoy this Special Collection release. You'll never find anything like this in... all of space.

Duration: 1:13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5003kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Noemie Bilas - Sub Space

Makfuk

Dominatrix Audition

Release Year: 2021

Have you ever wondered how one becomes a Dominatrix? How one learns to control another person's every thought and every action? Watch as Paige Richards goes thru her "Dominatrix Audition" with the legendary Isabella Sinclaire. Does Paige pass her audition? You be the judge.

Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1528kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Dominatrix Audition

Makfuk

The Truth About Part 2.

Now fully committed to her life of submission, she accepts every erotic dare and every wet, willing partner her lover chooses. When an old lover returns to the inner circle and a newer slave enters the scene, obedience is once again put to the test. But is the slave...or is she the master?

Duration: 1:23:45
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1007kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download The Truth About Part 2.

Makfuk

Perfection

Studio: Hunterslair

Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like

Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

Makfuk

Into The Attic - Romola

21 year old Romola drove down from the Seattle area for her first ever bondage shoot. After spending a little time getting to know her in the interview we summarily rope her elbows and wrists together behind her back and have her get undressed for us. When she finally got her shirt unbuttoned I was pleased to see she had on a pretty darn sexy corset looking garment underneath. Very hot indeed. That's when we had her get on her knees and start sucking Luther off. She was happy to gag on Luther, several times, without being told to.
Romola gets all manner of torture here with repeated O denial. After awhile she just cums in waves. The last scene has her in a strappado with a spreader bar. The dedicated Cunt Cam is in place to catch the poo action. She gets canned, paddled, Clover clamps applied and fucked by Big Blue until she sprays. There is so much drool in this scene you see it fall off in big wads and hear it hit the floor.

Duration: 1:19:41
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

Download Into The Attic - Romola

Makfuk

Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Video language: German

Auf dem Weg nach Hause findet die blutjunge Laura einen Brief. Neugierig öffnet sie den Umschlag und liest auf einem Zettel Anweisungen, denen sie gehorchen muß! Laura landet mit verbundenen Augen im Lust-Keller eines Schlosses, wo die völlig Unerfahrene in ein Schauspiel gerät, an dem der Marquis de Sade seine Freude gehabt hätte. Laura glaubt, bloß eine unbeteiligte Zuschauerin in der gespenstischen Situation zu sein, doch dann ist sie plötzlich Hauptakteurin in dem Spiel. Und plötzlich spürt sie einen harten Schwanz in ihrem jungfräulichen Darm ...

Duration: 1:26:04
Video: 528x384, DivX 5, 1732kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Makfuk

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Release Year: 2018

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Makfuk

Busty Sybil Hawthorne Trained Hard

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Ball Gag, Flogging, Spanking, Suspension, Clothespins, Tit Torture

Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn't usually tie them up. Here that's a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger's slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It's not long before they are begging for permission to cum. One of Sybil's best features is their ass. So of course that's what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.

Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Busty Sybil Hawthorne Trained Hard

Makfuk

HT - A Training Time - Casey Calvert and Cyd Black

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download HT - A Training Time - Casey Calvert and Cyd Black

Makfuk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Domination victim Evelyne

Release Year: 2008
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Evelyne Foxy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Torture,Gags

This foxy young redhead didn't know what Master is up to. But then, as he fastened all knots and straps, she spotted the tawse in his hand. In a glimpse of time she has already felt the first slap on her bare naked ass and soles. Master was really hard this time, leaving her butt red-hot and aching. Then he wanted her to cum, and she was not able to resist his keen little electric stimulator buzzing on her clit!

Duration: 1:08:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Domination victim Evelyne

Makfuk

Debutantes part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Reality style first ! This is a new series: gonzo-style and play - minus the shaky camerawork! All real action with amateur girls. Liberty is a spicy 18 yo Latina with a deep fear of anal play...

Duration: 1:14:20
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 693.6 MB

Download Debutantes part 1