B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

InfernalRestraints Vol 146

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

"Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine." This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Vol 146

Rain DeGrey - Taking Down Rain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

We just wanted to systematically taken her apart - bit by bit. She just stood there and lifted her dress while flashing that million dollar smile- oh and those big tits, the way they came popping out of her little black dress to say -please hurt me as much as humanly possible- So we do just that. We bind, crush and begin destroy her fat jugs almost immediately. Tie those fun bags up tight with a rope and whip the hell out of them, perhaps crop her sensitive nipples until they bruise and .
We fry the inside of Ms. DeGrey's fuck hole with our trusty Folsom unit. Her screams are like music that keep Alebeard amused. He teaches many-a-painslut this same song. Once her cum pocket is electrified, Alebeard pounds it with his trusty crop to test for tenderness. Purely for science of course.
Rain receives every form of pain and cruelty Alebeard has to offer and even has an unexpected visit from Elise Graves who first ties up Rain and then stands with her to suffer some whip lashing. Ms. DeGr.

Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Rain DeGrey - Taking Down Rain

Mz. Berlin, Madison Young

Release Year: 2021

two girls, portrayed by Mz. Berlin and Madison Young, discover a common interest in bondage and slavery, and decide to experiment. But what one doesn't know is that has more devious plans in the works, and their experiment in slavery just might prove to be permanent. This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes Bdsm video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mz. Berlin, Madison Young

Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

Release Year: 2020

For his first outing in this new line Bryan works his magic on sweet, busty Summer Cummings. Summer may mew like a kitten through her gag but underneath it all, she's a bondage wildcat! Starting his nude, barefoot slave out tied spreadeagle to a cot, Bryan soon enters and changes her position to a balltie, right before your eyes! Next the bodacious babe is kneeling, arched painfully backward in a semi-suspension...until Bryan turns the whole thing into a strict strappado! Kneeling with her elbows hooked over a hanging bar, Summer waits patiently as Bryan applies rope after rope. Then after he leaves, she gets happy by rubbing her little clit on her crotchrope until she orgasms! Finishing up the program, Summer is bound two different ways lying on the floor with her legs bound in the air over her body.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:30
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

Download Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

Africa Extreme Repression In Chains

Release Year: 2019

The thick breasts of our "Ladies" broke brutal and pitiless action. And her pussy also do not come too briefly: Stretched, penetrated, inflated! The masters control the art to push female loading capacity in the limit. With all variants of the Extrem-SM up to the vaginal desire summit and to the thankful acceptance of the seed of the master.

Duration: 1:22:53
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1006kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 694.5 MB

Download Africa Extreme Repression In Chains

Rough Spa Day With Keira Croft

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day. The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger? Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying. It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Rough Spa Day With Keira Croft

I'd Rather Die Part 3 - London River (2019)

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Jul 20, 2019
It's time for a zipper. Clothes pins and binder clips are lined up and down London's sexy body. A piece of twine connects them all. The zipper is connected to a bucket. The bucket is connected to a bit in her mouth. The bucket is slowly filled with weights and other heavy items. When she drops the bit the zipper will be ripped from her body.

In the final scene London gets gross. She pees into a tank. The tank is filled the rest of the way with water. Her feet get caned. When she wants the caning to stop she has to put her face under the water. Each time it gets harder to hold herself under. The caning intensifies.

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download I'd Rather Die Part 3 - London River (2019)

Inflagranti Gold Magic The Best New Hot Very Gold Collection. Part 4.

The young diva must prove her suffering ability, before she herself may reach to the switch. Teacher Lüpper castigation hour teacher the newest prank. The winning-sadistic timpanist uses the favour of the school hour and punishes together with

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Inflagranti Gold Magic The Best New Hot Very Gold Collection. Part 4.

Education

Release Year: 2018

She is starting to get more convinced as she stands he up on their toes, an electrified wire strung right beneath their heels, just waiting to send a jolt of electricity through their body.

Duration: 1:28:58
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 882kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 635.2 MB

Download Education

Kel Bowie Self-Inflicted Part 2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

In fact, we barely have to lay a hand on her, because she will enthusiastically punish herself as vigorously as we would.Nothing is off limits for her, either. She'll gladly put clamps all over her body and pinch the hell out of her cunt if it will please the viewers.

Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Kel Bowie Self-Inflicted Part 2

Back to the Barn

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Matt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, BlowJob

Hazel Hypnotic exists to get men off. Pd and Matt are there to reinforce that for her. If she can't keep their cocks hard then she is no good to anyone. That is a dangerous thing for them to think.

Duration: 1:04:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5641kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Back to the Barn

Dixon Mason Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dixon Mason Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Dixon Mason and Hazel Hypnotic ask some pretty dumb questions of each other. Did you volunteer for this? Of course not. Or at least neither one thinks that she did. But then again.

Duration: 1:08:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download Dixon Mason Hazel Hypnotic

Marina

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. Pd wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina

Bound Milf

Sexy Milf Jamie wiggles and moans as she is carried into the room, elbow-bound and plug-gagged. Jay binds her wrists and ankles onscreen and leaves her on a stool. She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie.

Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1953kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound Milf

Babe In A Box

Studio: Jayedwards

Luscious Tanya is Jays latest boxed-babe and he wastes no time in carrying her nude, roped-up body inside for a day of slave training. We watch as he adds rope after rope, turning her already restrictive bondage into a full hogtie, then lifts and carries her like a little package! Soon shes dressed in fetishy vinyl and heels, all the better to receive an erotic whipping session on her firm ass cheeks! Of course, busty Tanya receives some strict breast bondage -- you wont see her tied like this anywhere else and you must see it to believe it. Exotic Cheyenne is up next with three tight ties that show off her fabulous physique. For a standing post-tie she wears only shiny high-heeled pumps, gloves, big ballgag and nipple clamps. A kneepoint post-tie is next, and isnt this lady gorgeous as she flinches during a most sensual whipping session? Finally, Cheyenne gets nipple clamps and a thorough re-gagging session in the wooden slave chair! Dark-haired Lisa rounds out the program with a tou.

Format: real
Duration: 1:23:53
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 263.6 MB

Download Babe In A Box

Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings

This brand new Stocking Foot Collection features the strange tale "The Inspiration," featuring Angelique Lei and Ginger Sands, about a secretary who arrives for a job interview with a very eccentric author. Then Linda Friday introduces a number of pantyhose and thigh-high scenes from her, ahem, compromised position: Sadie Belle bound in a corset on a coffee table; Josie Perez tied to an x-cross with pantyhose, wearing pantyhose; Amber Michaels and Linda Friday tied together using pantyhose for a unique 'Pantyhose Ballet'; Amber inescapable tied in a bathtub; Linda hogtied on a bed; and Amber Michaels, trying to escape a closet while bound and wearing only pantyhose.

Duration: 1:16:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the .

Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

London River - Id Rather Die Part 3 (2019)

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM

It's time for a zipper. Clothes pins and binder clips are lined up and down London's sexy body. A piece of twine connects them all. The zipper is connected to a bucket. The bucket is connected to a bit in her mouth. The bucket is slowly filled with weights and other heavy items. When she drops the bit the zipper will be ripped from her body.
In the final scene London gets gross. She pees into a tank. The tank is filled the rest of the way with water. Her feet get caned. When she wants the caning to stop she has to put her face under the water. Each time it gets harder to hold herself under. The caning intensifies.

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download London River - Id Rather Die Part 3 (2019)

Bondage Girls In Love.

Release Year: 2018

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch string. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is made to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Girls In Love.

Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze Double the Pain

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo

Later Mary Jane will experience intense face bondage with a variety of hooks, but the way that the vibrator feels between her legs is enough to bring a smile to her face no matter how much pain she is in.

Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze Double the Pain