B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Nude Beauties

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English

Samantha, blonde and lovely, is tied in four unforgiving positions and her ass is soundly spanked with a heavy leather strap. This is no easy spanking: her bright red cheeks will tell you that this is for real. She is gagged with several different ballgags while dressed in leather and straps, and some of the time she is totally nude. There is a session with hot wax and her closing scene leaves Samantha hanging in the air.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:24
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 861kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 477.1 MB

Download Nude Beauties

Sgt. Major's Bondage Classics

Release Year: 2021

In this action packed Dvd you can see three different bondage movies. In the tradition of Sgt. Major brings you these bondage loops with sound. Watch Maxine spread-eagled to a train in the hot August sun as the sarge beats her to a full sweat. Then Lola is a Hotel maid who gets in over her head, and learns that pain ain't all that bad. The final offering is 625 and 62 both of in sex fame getting some girl, girl bondage time in sin city.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 910.5 MB

Download Sgt. Major's Bondage Classics

What She Came For

Release Year: 2020

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

No Mercy For The Sweet

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet

The Collector : Chloe Amour Captured

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampie, Slave, Leash, Collar, Milk, BDSM, Blowjobs, Bondage

Once upon a time in a dungeon far away lived a legendary Master of domination, a connoisseur of exquisite submissive perfection, an ambassador of humiliation, known only as, "The Collector". He and his evil apprentice, Master Thomas, wield infinite wealth & power, to demand total submission over any slave they choose. Searching for perfection and never being satisfied, the Collector is filled with rage and deep frustration towards his beautiful possessions

Duration: 1:11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The Collector : Chloe Amour Captured

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Release Year: 2019

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Duration: 1:22:59
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Tease Gets Touched and Tormented by Hired Team

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Endza Adair had a booming business running a show from the comfort of her home on her computer. A while back, though, that business went south when a few over-eager customers showed up at her front door and took from her what she had been showing them on her feed. It was her mistake, she shouldn't have been teasing them so much. Now Endza has made her second mistake: she's made a private visit to one of her long-time viewers' homes. She should have already learned not to be so trusting.

Endza is in for a real surprise when she finds out that her favorite customer "" is in fact a Dommina who has hired a few men to use Endza for her entertainment. Now she's going to be gagged, handcuffed, and tormented by a group of strangers, and one man she has only seen once outside of her worst nightmares when he came into her home with his friends and took what he wanted from her.

Duration: 1:17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Tease Gets Touched and Tormented by Hired Team

Lilith Bondage

The guy's got a wide range. Among the 'normal stuff' there's also waterbondage, fucking machines, mud-play, pet-play, body-writing, electricity, candles, diapers, enemas, piss, food eating and nasal stuff which takes place mostly indoors but sometimes outdoors.

Duration: 1:19:09
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lilith Bondage

Dark Desires - Btf1

Cast: Romi Rain Skin Diamond Katrina Jade Missy Martinez Jayme Langford
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Take a trip to the dark side where your dark desires can be played out. Where your desires and twisted fantasies come to life & your sexual desire for the unknown takes you on a climactic ride.

Duration: 1:29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Dark Desires - Btf1

Progeny - Ella Raine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

My faher has always been a strong influence in my life. He's just so caring and sweet. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with feelings for him that they come out kind of sexual.
I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
He feeds me here, he makes me use a litter box, and I sleep on a stinky old mattress.
I know I've been fantasizing about his cock, but now that he's fucking me it's just too much!

Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Progeny - Ella Raine

Stuck in Between

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

"Tell me you want me to hurt you," PD said, and Lavender obediently complied. "Please hurt my tits. I am an unworthy slut." It's true. She has nothing to offer him except her holes and her tears. Her tits are too nice not to fuck with. They swell from being in a vise, instantly becoming even more sensitive. Her nipples respond wonderfully to the pump, too.

Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1029kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 503.9 MB

Download Stuck in Between

Neophilia

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew. Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure. Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience t.

Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 858kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

Download Neophilia

Bonnie Day Learns How to Share Her Body With Others

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

She's selfish. She just wants to be able to enjoy herself. But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.

This one won't. She's wants this to be about her, but it never is. Whipping her into a frenzy, lifting her into the air, even making her cum, none of it is there to make her feel better. It all exists for him. And knowing that turns her on.

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bonnie Day Learns How to Share Her Body With Others

Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer high

Release Year: 2021

There is a certain element of exhibitionism that comes along with being tied up, even in the deepest parts of the forest. You never know if there is a hunter or hiker just around the corner, and as helpless as Alina is ther eis no way she could do anything about it if they decided to join into our fun. Honestly, the way that Alina's body is responding to the torment, she probably wouldn't mind. Rope bondage makes her wet as hell, corporal punishment turns her on even more.

Duration: 1:11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer high

London River In Humiliation Training

Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my pooch. My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online. Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The pooch crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape. With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download London River In Humiliation Training

Office Inappropriate

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Bondage Designs

The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina's lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.

Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

Download Office Inappropriate

Cassandra Akte

Was wäre, wenn Fanatismus, Wahnsinn und Intoleranz sich abermals in einer Organisation vereinigen, wie schon in Zeiten des finsteren Mittelalters, als unschuldige Frauen als Hexen gejagt und angeklagt wurden?
Cassandra wird ins Institut der Modernen Inquisition gebracht, weil sie behauptet, eine wieder-geborene Hexe zu sein, die in ihrem früheren Leben verhört und gefoltert wurde - eine Vorstellung, welche sie selbst in höchstem Masse erregt! Die strenge Generaloberin nimmt sich ihrer an und untersucht eingehend die offenbar abartigen Gelüste der Delinquentin. Die schmerzhafte Erziehung soll ihr helfen, wieder in die harte Realität zurückzufinden. Doch der Fall Cassandra erfordert eine hohe Kunst der peinlichen Befragung mit den unkonventionellen Methoden eines modernen Hexenverhörs!

Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 576x320, XviD, 973kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Cassandra Akte

History Torture Part 13 - The Maid

Release Year: 2017

The cleaning lady obtained an increase, however there remains to her a debt practically insurmountable that she must pay for a farmer. She therefore accepted a client a few hours ago and this is the reason why she will have to be punished. Her joint tenant who already knew the truth will pay the full price of them even if both will undergo radical tortures of the Master. History Torture is a very German serie that has its own universe. It?s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. See zones of bdsm torture, bdsm punishment, femdom, whipping, discipline and spanking.

Duration: 1:29:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1046kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

Download History Torture Part 13 - The Maid