B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy.
First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There's no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce.
He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I'm sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March

Jkay high

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Her sadistic Master eager to deliver intense pain, to his property. There is no escape, for slave abigail is shackled as she is caned and whipped. The slave's tasks are to endure pain and toll the bell, to her Master's liking.

Duration: 1:10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Jkay high

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 2

Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out ....

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Painful Summer

Release Year: 2021

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer

Piss River Part 1

London River is not new to Real Time Bondage. Each time she comes back she goes further, deeper, creepier, crazier. This livefeed is no different. She and her decoration Rocky Emerson start attached to a stand in the middle of the stage.

We start by putting contacts in her eyes. Not just any contact lenses. These are white out contact lenses. London explains that with them in she can just barely make out shapes. Lights and silhouettes are all she can see. Then begins the water smelling. Cups are filled with water and handed to London who begins to juice.

She's tied to a post in a gynecological position and a catheter is put in her bladder. She's unable to pee, but as the water gets drained she begins to beg for release. The members aren't quick to let her empty her bladder. She's going to have to convince them.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Piss River Part 1

Der Pfad Zur Domut

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Der Pfad Zur Domut

Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

This chapter of the most exciting fetish series ever made, focuses on the pleasures and pain of nipple play. The candles are dripping and the paddles are warm. Enjoy the most titillating classroom on earth as Master Ernest Greene, Mistress Ilsa Strix and a cast of fetishs hottest players answer common fetish questions about nipple torment and breast bondage through demonstration.

Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

Strap On Sluts Part 2

Release Year: 2017

Queen deserved Fetish and Bdsm Anastasia Pierce has 4 sexual fetish scenes in which you see bondage, submission, furiously otsraponennyh sluts subs, swallowing rubber tools.

Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Strap On Sluts Part 2

IntoTheAttic - Cori Lou Burke

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Electricity, Flogging, Dildo, Gagging, Nose Hook, Crotch Rope, Bodybuilder

Cori Lou, a body builder, is Into The Attic on her first trip.
The interview begins with Cori Lou dressed and in stocks. She is bent at the waist. Her neck tightly secured in the stocks, her face growing distressed as she answers my questions. We learn the first time she had sex, if she likes to suck cock, that she believes herself to be a good cock sucker....the usual. Then she's told to spin herself around so we can get a good look at her body. When she tells me she loves anal sex I have her turn around, cut her panties off and stick an ass hook in her attached to the chain going to the ceiling. I have never, ever installed an ass hook into someone so effortlessly. That bung hole just gobbled it right up. She tells me that she really likes big cock as well. Just as I'm about to stuff her full of it she safe worded on me...

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps

Download IntoTheAttic - Cori Lou Burke

Double Teamed

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.

Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Double Teamed

Rough Domination For 2 Sexy Slaves

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

These slaves are cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. They want to get off, and they know that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 1:08:31
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2721kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Rough Domination For 2 Sexy Slaves

Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.

Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Harley Ace , Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RTB
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pa.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Harley Ace , Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Maxine X Hooked

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you'll be hooked!

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Maxine X Hooked

Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

A bound and gagged Devora is pushed into the living room where she is groped and abused before being further tied up on the floor. Drooling past her ballgag, she must wait for Jay to return -- knowing that he will administer further abuse upon her muscular and fit body. Lashed to a stool, our sexy captive is subjected to tit clamps along with onscreen gagging and onscreen elbow bind. She grunts as the ropes draw her muscular arms all the way together behind her back.

Format: real
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 576x324, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

Poor You!

One glance at newcomer Lanas amazing bustline will have you panting! Jay carries his freshly-captured trophy into the house as she squeals and kicks. Oh, poor you! he says, without a drop of pity, and proceeds to use her amazing physique to satisfy himself nicely. A post tie is next, and Lana experiences tourniquet-style breast roping and a big blue ballgag. Next, theres an elbows-together strappado that leaves Lanas ass ripe and ready for a sensual session on her firm asscheeks. (Youll thrill at how genuine her reactions are!) We now find Lana (elbows still together) kneeling on a tall stool. A big panel gag seals her mouth shut as Jay uses his white stinger whip to redden her huge tits. (More ultra-real whimpers of pleasure!) Seated on Jays girlie-go-round, Lana is elbow-tied (on-camera) and then trembles as the 2 12 red ballgag is between her stretched lips. Jay secures her thighs to the stool, pulls ropes across her chest and ties her massive tits, all on camera. She is then elbow.

Duration: 1:26:13
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1512kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Poor You!

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Release Year: 2017

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of made orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, made oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage