B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

Carole Tredille Aka Tenessy Aka Miss France - La Star Dechue

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Action happens secretly in cellars to derive pleasure a little bit embodying all the perverted dreams in reality.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:07
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1015kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 615.2 MB

Download Carole Tredille Aka Tenessy Aka Miss France - La Star Dechue

Makfuk

Tight Rope Bondage For Hot Ivy Addams

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ivy Addams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Ivy Addams has something Jack Hammer wants. It isn't just her sexy body, either. She knows the combination to the briefcase he's carrying, and it holds something very valuable. So much so that she thinks she is ready to endure torture to protect its contents. She is trained to persist and keep her mouth shut, but eventually everyone breaks. Seated in tight rope bondage, she is drooling around the gag in her mouth. Jack knows she isn't going to give up easily, so making sure she can talk before he's had a chance to work isn't exactly a priority. In fact, he's going to really enjoy getting this code out of her, and he wouldn't want her to surrender right away, even if she were willing. She is resisting like she doesn't really value her body. She's trying to hold out against the caning, the humiliation and the feeling of having his hands all over her. Stripped naked in the middle of the room, she's just glad that there isn't anyone else there to witness the rough way he is handling her. .

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Tight Rope Bondage For Hot Ivy Addams

Makfuk

Disciplined

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being forced to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Disciplined

Makfuk

The Submission of 314 Part Three

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping

314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!

Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Submission of 314 Part Three

Makfuk

Bondage Girls In Love.

Release Year: 2017

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch string. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is made to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Girls In Love.

Makfuk

Serene Isley - Unexpected Consequences

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

A tall man enters the room with a woman dressed in tight leather-like clothes hung over his shoulder. He puts her limp body down on the couch and walks away. He binds her arms (off-camera) and gags her with a pair of pantyhose and microfoam tape (on-camera). He leaves her on the couch partially bound and tightly gagged.
All Serene wanted to do was to have a nice night out on the town, how she ended up in her current situation baffles her. She is in an unknown place, with her arms tightly bound together, and her mouth packed full and taped shut. She tries to stay calm but is groggy. Serene gets up off the couch and tries to have a look around. Is there a way to escape? Are there any signs that this might be someone she knows? Are they playing a joke on her? She isn't given much time to evaluate the situation before a man she doesn't recognize comes towards her and starts to forcibly grope her. He pushes her down on the couch where he tightly binds her ankles together.
Serene struggles against her tight binds, trying to find a way out of her situation. Again, she isn't given a lot of time before the man reenters. This time to ensure she doesn't escape, he ties her into a tight hogtie on the ground where she is left for the remainder of the evening..

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 751.3 MB

Download Serene Isley - Unexpected Consequences

Makfuk

Perfection

Hunter Rhodes buys a slave at auction, but finds out shortly thereafter that he did not get his monies worth! She was advertised as trained, but she can't even polish his boots right... so he takes her to the self-assured, calculating renowed slave trainer, Richard Stoutheart.

Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

Makfuk

Bondage Pay Back

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

He has come prepared, however, with handcuffs, ball-gags, rope, even a harness gag, and a determination that Chesty will endure an afternoon of stringent and restrictive bondage..

Duration: 1:20:29
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1170kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

Download Bondage Pay Back

Makfuk

Relationship Therapy

Stacy is sick and tired of her boring, inattentive boyfriend Bryan Davis. When he tells her she can't go out with the girls she hits the roof and breaks up with him! Well, Bryan can have none of that kind of behavior. Sneaking into Stacy's house, he ambushes her and grabs her as she's trying to go out to party with the girls. You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes. Stacy complains a LOT, but something tells us this is exactly the kind of attention she's been craving!

Duration: 1:14:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2446kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Relationship Therapy

Makfuk

Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy.
First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There's no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce.
He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I'm sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March

Makfuk

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Video language: German

Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her t.

Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Makfuk

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Makfuk

Boxed - Lex Luthor

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Lex is in the hot box today. Wrapped in tight leather and a giant leather gag. Her neck is strapped in more leather and chained up above her. This leaves her perfect booty exposed for attention. Once it takes on a nice reddish color she's ready.
Her head is locked in the queening box. Just her face is exposed. The box is wrapped with plastic giving her a nice heady feeling while her body is whipped. The extra movement makes her struggle to breath.
A leather straight jacket hogtie with nosehooks and a metal ballgag reall my give Lex a struggle. By the time her feet and ass are thoroughly caned she's dripping in sweat.

Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Boxed - Lex Luthor

Makfuk

Cheerleaders In Bondage

Jewell Marceau and Sinn Sage are helpless, bound, and gagged cheerleaders anxious to show off their talents at cheerleader tryouts. Little did these two girls know that they had been tricked by the sadistic Mistress Gemini who has all along harbored a deep loathing and seething desire to abuse and humiliate cute young cheerleaders for her own personal satisfaction

Duration: 1:25:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cheerleaders In Bondage