Bareback Sex Boy Toy - Best Films

Golden Dicks

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Macho Mayhem
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English

There's no such thing as an unappealing dick, but even so there's no point in denying that there are some handsome phalluses that just have little extra appeal. The good news is that Macho Mayhem have brought a collection of those golden shafts together in one ball-busting escapade; featuring a bevy of gorgeous studs who will quite literally stop at nothing to enjoy the sensation of a warm, wet mouth or an inviting, hungry ass. Guys like Ted Colunga, Blue O'Neil and Ross Drake, who eagerly take every opportunity to relieve their overriding horniness; resulting in session after spunk-inducing session of hardcore man-on-man action. No doubt about it, if you like real men in full rut then this escapade is definitely for you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Golden Dicks

SuperCharge

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: D.C. Chandler, Jason Hawke, Jake Hart, Jeremy Jordan, Nino Bacci, Rick Mathews, Ryan Scott, Daniel West, Christian Owen
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Muscle, Threesome, Black

Supercharge is Studio 2000 's latest sex-soaked, supernatural sizzler. This glossy, big-budget bonanza was shot in Southern California and is bursting at the seams with a cast of homegrown hunks, led by exclusive neer DC Chandler, that will leave you weak in the knees. New director Bobby Dazzler is the buzz of the industry. What's the buzz? That Dazzler is a pseudonym for someone whose real name is a buzz-word all over themunity. This magical tale centers around a jar of hair gel labeled Telepathy. This gel allows the wearer to hear people's thoughts and even control their wills. Can you imagine being able to hear what every hot guy is thinking? SuperCharge sets up just such a situation exploring the sexual ramifications, Studio 2000 style.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:12
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 2020kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SuperCharge

Rhyheim Shabazz, Felix Fox

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Rimming, Interracial

Rhyheim also decided to leave for the May holidays, but so that subscribers would not be bored, he left a film about his meeting with a 21-year-old colt...

Duration: 1:12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Rhyheim Shabazz, Felix Fox

Wurstfilm Love Freight

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Dark Alley Media Wurstfilm
Cast: Guy Maek, Giovanni, Rub Skin, Rod Painter, Lars Freimann
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Hardcore, Group Sex, Muscles, Uniforms

Why? Out at sea this lust-filled crew needs to let off some steam every now and then. And these nasty sailors crave their defenesless human cargo. Without mercy, these prisoners are literally filled to the brim with...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:54
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Wurstfilm Love Freight

Hot Cummers

Studio: All Natural Videos
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

We've gathered together nine of the hottest, cock-craziest fuckers ever assembled for exactly the kind of action that you dick-lovers deserve - a true bevy of horned-up beauts, who quite literally seem to live only for big, fat, uncut phalluses, and who aren't genuinely happy unless they're getting down and dirty with their equally dirty-minded mates. Believe us, these hot cummers can't wait to get out of their kits at the first opportunity so that they can feast on aching pork-swords and ride hard schlong like it's going out of fashion. All leading to a hot, sticky climax of gooey, tasty ball-snot, which is eagerly lapped up by these filthy fuckers!

Duration: 1:43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4381kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Hot Cummers

Can't Hide That Feeling vol.1

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Triumvirate Productions
Cast: Ray Renfro, Jon March, Bad Surik, Gil Kovash, Arnis Putanis, Chet Meyers, Leev Lale, Dujan Sin, Bruce Money, Vilnis Powers, Jude Lowe, Ken Fine
Genres: Bareback Sex, Big Cocks, Big Loads, Collegiates, European, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming, Smooth, Uncut Cocks, Young Men

Ray Renfro wakes up one morning with his cock hard as a rock. Nothing unusual about that. He works his stiff boner to an explosive load. Nothing unusual about that. But ... Ray's proud, skyward-pointing prong simply doesn't seem to want to go down. Not after his shower. Not after a voracious blowjob form the postman. Not even after Ray decides to go out about his day.
Follow the stunningly "boy-next-door" Ray Renfro as he goes about his sexual day where he just "Can't Hide that Feeling!"

Duration: 2:00:01
Video: 528x400, XviD, 1398kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Can't Hide That Feeling vol.1

Rhyheim Shabazz, Hoss Kado

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Feet, Interracial, Black

So yesterday was supposed to be my rest day with the dogs and then I got a text message, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 1:02:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Rhyheim Shabazz, Hoss Kado

DarAlley Latin Loads

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Christian Bellasamle Cauz Leandro Tansel Lars Svenson
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Hunks, Muscle, Cumshot

Lars Svenson has assembled 8 gorgeous, hard-cocked Argentine hunks eagerly ready to plug raw tight holes and have their gargantuan cocks milked dry again and again.

Duration: 1:18:12
Video: 632x472, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download DarAlley Latin Loads

Free Choice of Cocks

Studio: Playful Toy Boys

When you've got as many horny young guys in a movie as you've got in this unbelievably hot escapade, then it's pretty inevitable that you're gonna end up with a choice of hard dick - and not just your average cock either! No, the likes of Denis Reed, Johan Volny, Roman Smid and all their horned-up buddies are equipped with the kind of rock hard, rampant ramrods that dreams are made of; and what's more they're more than happy to put those weapons of ass destruction to full effect. The result is a truly incredible display of bareback twink sex that will literally sear itself into your brain for good; as these lads suck and fuck like the whores they were born to be, and blast jizz in all directions for a top-notch finale!

Duration: 1:47:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Free Choice of Cocks

Breed That Manhole

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Breed Me Media
Cast: Thomas Steel, Jake Manhole, Maxime Fuuq, Tyler Reed, Rob Morse, Brett Rawdick, Nick Jones, Howie Roberts, Peter Jacobs
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral Sex, Bears, Hardcore, Rimming, Tattoo, Group

True to our name we bring you another video of tops breeding their bottoms. Deep, dirty and raw! These bottoms service there tops in duos and threesomes to take there big fucking cock bareback and then beg for that hot jizz up there ass. These manholes get used and seeded the way they should be!

Duration: 1:36:52
Video: 672x480, XviD, 1591kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Breed That Manhole

Raw ass-fucking & pounding

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback Sex, Big Cocks, Smooth, ThreeWays/Orgies, Young Men

Many holes get plowed in 13 bareback scenes in this collection of fuck scenes from various Tipo Sesso films. From two-ways, three-way and orgies these young studs take it long and hard as their asses get ravaged by thick throbbing tools! Fast-forward through scenes no more because Fuck Fixation Vol. 1 cuts through the sucking, rimming and foreplay and gets right down to raw, ass-breeding action!

Duration: 2:11:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Raw ass-fucking & pounding

DarAlley Latin Loads

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Christian Bellasamle Cauz Leandro Tansel Lars Svenson
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Hunks, Muscle, Cumshot

Lars Svenson has assembled 8 gorgeous, hard-cocked Argentine hunks eagerly ready to plug raw tight holes and have their gargantuan cocks milked dry again and again.

Duration: 1:18:12
Video: 632x472, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download DarAlley Latin Loads

Cool Boys Need Hard Cocks

Studio: Playful Toy Boys

Cool boy need hard cocks - ah yes, never have truer words been said. Especially when the lads in question are the kind of hardcore slags like the ones featured in this spunk-inducing bonanza. Boris Orla, Skylar Blu and Connor Levi are just some of the prime-time hookers in action here; teaming up in duos and threesomes to produce some of the hottest, horniest encounters you're ever likely to see anywhere. No doubt about it, these dick-crazed beauties really can't get enough of the hard stuff; sucking and fucking with the kind of no-holds-barred abandon that you'd expect from boys their age. And with a veritable tsunami of pent-up spunk being splattered as a result, this is two hours of fornication you're gonna love!

Duration: 2:00:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Cool Boys Need Hard Cocks

Bootcamp Part 4 Cumdumps

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Knightbreeders
Cast: Damien Silver, Mason Garet, Fahr Ahlim, Alex Bruder
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Muscle, Cumeating, Creampie

This ain't yer man's bootcamp, so you better stand at attention and get ready for hard times, privates.Perfect video quality and excellent sound will fully liberated and imagine yourself in the place of heroes.

Duration: 1:44:39
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1928kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bootcamp Part 4 Cumdumps

Daddys Boy Whore Vol 15

Genres: Bareback

Hey Dad. It's me, your stepson. I'm so happy to have you in my life. When mom, and you, got together, I just knew that we were going to have a special relationship. Not many men would wake up their stepson every day so they can get to school on time. Or give them a massage after a long day at practice. I still remember the day you taught me how to shave during that road trip. And how about that time you put me over your knee because I was acting like a spoiled brat. I hold all those memories close, but I think it's time to make new ones. I want to be your boy, daddy. I need to be used, like the boys in this video. I want you to show me how to please you, daddy. How to take your cock like a real man. How to crave your body on top of mine. How to open my mouth to take your entire dick. I want you to show me how to be daddy's boy whore. I didn't know just how to tell you, so I decided to let Pavel Sora, Tom Malone, John Barber, Corey Law, Dave London, Dominik Black, Trent Tarzan, and Jo.

Duration: 1:18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1067kbps

File size: 693.4 MB

Download Daddys Boy Whore Vol 15

Die Handy Callboys

Studio: Action Boys, Man's Best
Cast: Christian, Frank, Heiko, Martin, PeterCONTENT: Heiko, Frank and Martin are not your traditional
Genres: Bareback, anal sex, big cocks, cumshots, oral sex, solo (some), threesome, twinks, uncut

Heiko, Frank and Martin are not your traditional "call boys." They are simply available for sex anytime and anywhere, all you have to do is call them on their "handy" cell phones. They are not in it for money. No, these callboys only give their numbers to other hot-nutted teens who want to do the nasty. Boy, do they! After an incredible bareback 3-way with direct-in-the-mouth cumshots, our 3 callboys all get phone calls. Heiko hooks up with Christian in the park who takes him to his pad to feed his arse full of enormous teen cock. Frank's cock is massive. He hooks up with Peter and they exchange bareback fucks until they both explode. Martin's trick cancels, so heÕs left to take matters into his own hands. This flawless blond twink nuts just for our pleasure. This twinkfest is not to be missed!

Duration: 1:18:33
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1266kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 878.0 MB

Download Die Handy Callboys

Shy But Oh So Greedy Twinks

Studio: Young and Restless

Let's face it, they might say they're a little bit shy and reserved, but you only have to take one look at these rampant sluts to know that when it comes to enjoying dick they're anything but. Indeed, the likes of Kamyk Walker and Tim Law quite literally become like different boys once they know that cock's in the offering; sucking one hard dick after another, before taking as many throbbing inches up their arses as is ever on offer. Whether they're in the kitchen, in the bedroom, or even outside, these greedy twinks can't get enough of raw meat; and they're more than happy to prove it in front of the camera. In short, a fabulous, spunk-draining fiesta of bareback sex that'll have you jerking off like fury in no time at all!

Duration: 1:48:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5669kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Shy But Oh So Greedy Twinks

Prick à Porter (Private Man vol.03)

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Private Man
Cast: Janos Volt, Atis (Janos Volt), Antony (Adam Gosett), Black Csaba, Cherry (Renato Bellagio), Davide (Daniel Magam), Frenky, George Vidanov, Gregor, Miklos (Blade), Nicola (Matthew Sakk), Ronny, Tony (Brooklyn), Yoe (Jonathan Collins)
Genres: muscle, beefy men, shaven, fashion fetish, group, uncut cock, masturbation, oral, anal, cumshots

Private Man enters the glamorous world of fashion. But that's not all it enters as these well-hung studs spread their cheeks for some dirty fucking.Set in Paris a few days before the pret-a-porter shows, Robbie le Foc is a fashion designer who is close to ruin. He asks his ex boyfriend, Jean Claude Penisse, for help. But the plot is filled with revenge as Jean Claude has never forgiven Robbie for their break up and decides it's time to make Robbie pay with his ass!Filled with horny guys who all have two things on their minds - cocks and assholes and the movie climaxes with a catwalk orgy!-- promotional material Attis (Janos Volt), Black Csaba, Cherry (Renato Bellagio) When ex boyfriend Cherryes crawling back to Janos Volt, Janos & his new boyfriend Black Csaba decide to take advantage of the situation and advantage of Cherry's warm asshole.

Duration: 1:30:16
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 865.0 MB

Download Prick à Porter (Private Man vol.03)

Daddys Boy Whore Vol 16

Genres: Bareback

A dad might have a son to play ball with, but a daddies boy is a special breed. A daddies boy will do whatever their daddy says. He trusts in daddy completely and gives his love to him every single day. But this isn't a one-way street. A daddy has to be there for their son and willing to put in some work too. No matter if the boy needs new clothes, or help understanding their bodies and interest as they develop. Maybe they need a little break from the books or someone to heal their pain when they hurt. Its part of an elevated bond that grows when a boy loves taking care of his daddy and being his whore. Thats just the kind of special relationship you get with Eric Lenn, Jacob Dolce, John Barber, Gregor Gilead, Pavel Sora, Andrey Zolin, Tom Uli, and Trent Tarzan on Daddy's Boy Whore Volume 16. Nothing but the best mouth and ass a boy can offer a good daddy. The softest lips on a daddy dick and most fuckable hole, built for daddies pleasure. But the question is, are you a good daddy?

Duration: 1:27:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1052kbps

File size: 763.6 MB

Download Daddys Boy Whore Vol 16

Hot Temper

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Macho Guys
Cast: Dillon Buck, Felix Barca, Justin King, Marco Sessions, Thierry Lamasse, Tony Thorne, Valentine, Wilfried Knight

If you think that having a hot temper is a bad thing, then you've never met Valentine and his handsome friends. Their temper is a state of mind and this horny group only have one thing on their mind - fucking! They can't wait to get into each other's pants, pulling out a throbbing piece of man-meat and ravenously chowing down on it. Mouths come together fleetingly before sculptured butt cheeks are spread and tight holes are tongue fucked and probed with fingers and the occasional toy, sending the receiver into spasms of . Watch these horn- slowly and deliberately push their hard cocks into welcoming love tunnels and once balls deep, they thrust and jerk until the lovers are both ready to blow their load of pent-up juice. Having a Hot Temper is not always a bad thing!

Duration: 1:19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Hot Temper