~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

BDSMmania_The Training Part 1

Genre: Spanking, Torture, Pain, Humiliation, BDSM, Whipping
Cast: Renata Fox

Renata suspects that it will not be easy today. Even the undress is not. Bonus: Uncut shot of a naked oriental "beauty queen" front whipping with an electric wire.

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:18:55
Resolution: 4096x2160

Click the link below for download:

The_Training_Part_1.mp4

BDSMmania_Cassandra Nix (Filthy Whore Fucked at the Laundromat)

Genre: Public, Hardcore, Domination, BDSM, Anal
Cast: Cassandra Nix

No amount of detergent will cleanse this dirty whore!James Dean and Princess Donna put 19 year old Slt Cassandra Nix through the ringer at the local laundromat while bystanders laugh and fondle her.We make her crawl along the filthy floor, and then she gets ass-fucked with her head in the machine.She gets tied to the Laundry cart and fucked in all her holes, and then we leave her in the dryer covered in filth and cum.

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 435.9 MB
Duration: 01:00:19
Resolution: 960x540

Cassandra_Nix._Filthy_Whore_Fucked_at_the_Laundromat.wmv

BDSMmania_Bobbi Starr, Amber Rayne & Kaylee Hilton (Give me the Pleasure. Give them the Pain)

Genre: Lesbians, Bondage, Electric, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore
Cast: Bobbi Starr, Amber Rayne & Kaylee Hilton

What good is being the director of a girl/girl fetish site if you can't take a little liberties with the talent now and then? Amber Rain and Kaylee Hilton find themselves in my dungeon, tied up with their arms behind their backs and wired up to take electrical shocks at my will.With Amber and Kaylee in a precarious position that can only get worse at my whim, I grab their pretty little heads and have them eat, no, worship my pretty, hairy pussy. With my hand on the button, the consequences for not delivering an orgasm of my satisfaction are harsh, to say the least. But even if they can't deliver, it doesn't mean they'll have a reprieve from chowing down on my feast of pudenda. They'll have to take their punishment and continue to please me until I'm satisfied.

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 1 GB
Duration: 00:27:57
Resolution: 1280x720

Bobbi_Starr_Amber_Rayne__Kaylee_Hilton._Give_me_the_Pleasure._Give_them_the_Pain.mp4

BDSMmania_Annie Cruz

Release Year: 09.07.2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore
Cast: Annie Cruz

Welcome back Annie Cruz. This sexy Asian is bendy, loves bondage, and squirts like a fire hose when you make her cum. In other words, the perfect female.
The pictures of this update tell the whole story. We tie her nipples to her toes, we cane and abuse her sexy feet, and we jam her ass with a huge plug.
The best part is the funnel gag, and that she is bound and helpless in a way that her pussy is directly over the mouth opening gag. So it's basically time to make this helpless girl cum and squirt, and squirt she does in buckets. Annie cannot control her body and we make her come over and over. This is something you don't see everyday that is for sure!

FileSize: 580.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:49

Annie_Cruz.mp4

BDSMmania_Barbie Pink (Four guys and a hooker, part 2 / v46082 )

Genre: Fetish, Anal, All Sex, Bondage
Cast: Barbie Pink

The second part of our double scene. Barbie Pink is a high class street hooker in this kidnapping story. She's walking down the street when a car pulls over with four guys inside. They make her a decent offer but she's reluctant to get in the car with so many unknown guys inside, and when they suddenly get out she decides to make a run for it, but the guys are faster... A real gang kidnapping and torture extravaganza with lots of screaming and fighting.

VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 679.4 MB
Duration: 00:30:33

Barbie_Pink._Four_guys_and_a_hooker_part_2.wmv

BDSMmania_Hazel Hypnotic & Sister Dee (Wishlist ) (Remastered)

Release Year: 20.02.2021
Genre: Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain, BBDSM
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Sister Dee

Sister Dee has come back and wants to meet the new Slt on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:58:25
Resolution: 1920x1080

Hazel_Hypnotic__Sister_Dee._Wishlist.mp4

BDSMmania_Emily Marilyn (Losing Control)

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation
Cast: Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee

Emily Marilyn does not normally enjoy BDSM but there is something about the way Sister Dee dominates her will that makes everything so much hotter. Normally she cannot make herself to enjoy pain, much less cum through it, but with Sister Dee whispering firm guidance into her ear, anything is possible. Normally canes, whips and strap-on cocks do little or nothing for her, but there is something about the energy that Sister Dee projects that is so deeply erotic and Emily cannot help herself. She falls into the mood so completely that in the end she loses herself in it.

FileSize: 617.5 MB
Duration: 00:54:53

Emily_Marilyn._Losing_Control.mp4

BDSMmania_This is so much fun! - Melody Marks

Genre: 1080p, Monochrome, Restraint, Real Orgasm, Toys, Electricity, Forced Orgasm, Fingering, Tickling, Bondage, HDRip
Cast: Melody Marks

Melody plays the orgasm challenge wins $100 if she can resist being forced to orgasm for 10 minutes. She asked me to gag her before the scene but I'm glad I didn't.It's cute how she can't control what comes out of her mouth as she's repeatedly forced to orgasm. It gets pretty intense even for her and she uses her safeword at one point. However, then I gagged her and she was unable to use her safe word.

FileSize: 967.4 MB
Duration: 00:26:16

This_is_so_much_fun__Melody_Marks.mp4

BDSMmania_Rory Knox, Leigh Raven - Sing Into My Ass: Leigh Raven Dominates Rory Knox

Release Year: 15.03.2023
Genre: Rimming, Ass Licking, BDSM, Dildo, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Lesbian, Strapon, Pussy Licking, LezDom, FaceSitting, Bondage, Anal
Director: Charlotte Sartre
Cast: Maddy May, London River

Rory Knox is helplessly bound on her back. Domina Leigh Raven enters and begins toying with her prey for entertainment, smacking her with a riding crop and teasing Rory's ass. Leigh sits on Rory's face before Rory can earn anal pleasure. Mistress Leigh demands Rory sing for her. Leigh lubes up and slides a nice glass toy into Rory's asshole. Rory is then gaped with a glass plug before being allowed to cum by her mistress. Rory is bent over in device bondage, ankles chained to the floor, ready to get ass fucked. Rory is told to sing again and does a bit better this time. Leigh fucks her face with the big dildo, and opens Rory's ass with a dick on a stick until Rory cums. Leigh commands her submissive to lick her asshole and get it ready. Rory is commanded to sing into Leigh's asshole which humiliates her further. Leigh instructs Rory on the proper way to toy her mistress's ass until Leigh cums hard and leaves Rory there until she feels like using her again.

FileSize: 3.96 GB
Duration: 00:55:49

Rory_Knox_Leigh_Raven__Sing_Into_My_Ass_Leigh_Raven_Dominates_Rory_Knox.mp4

BDSMmania_Anastasia Pierce (Upscale)

Genre: CamRip, Bondage, Bdsm
Director: Jim Weathers
Cast: Anastasia Pierce