~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

Bdsmmania Girl's Night Bondage - Chrissy Marie, Ashley Lane & Star Nine

Ashley Lane, Star Nine & Chrissy Marie get together for a girl's night. They're excited to see each other and are joking about their evening plans. Chrissy strips down to her bra & panties to get more comfortable & Ashley and Star quickly join her. They are interrupted by an intruder! Now all three girls are tied together, their wrists behind their backs, their legs frogtied and their tits wrapped up in rope and connected to each other. They struggle and moan around the big ball-gags in their mouths. They do their best to try to get free, but only manage to move around in a circle as drool drips out of their mouths. The intruder returns, but instead of untying them he moves them to the bedroom. Now all three girls are tied with their legs spread and hands above their head. They each have a tight crotch rope and are gagged tightly with microfoam. They struggle on the bed, with their knotted crotch ropes tight against their clits but are unable to reach to untie each other. Includes bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, struggling

Format: mp4
Size: 910.28 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:45

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Girl's Night Bondage - Chrissy Marie, Ashley Lane & Star Nine.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Bdsmmania Margout Darko Predicament Rocks Challenge

Margout Darko has been imprisoned. She is tied up in shibari / kinbaku / rope bondage in a very strict Predicament. There is a very tight and rough crotch rope attached to a heavy rock. She will need to find balance while her ankles are tied to her thighs, her hair is being pulled and her mouth is gagged. This is a real physical and mental challenge. No video cuts or fiction, only intense bondage and torment. For bondage lovers Smiley

Genre: hardcore, fetish, rope, torture, bdsm, trimmed.pussy, gagging

Size: 1.41 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:24:17

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Margout_Darko_Predicament_Rocks_Challenge.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Bdsmmania Chanel Preston - Get My Belt Part 3

Obviously, from the title it is a BDSM title. He has a great cast in this one including Chanel Preston, Brooklyn Lee, Skin Diamond and Chastity Lynn. All of the scenes include some hard fucking with the girls getting tossed around and beat up. I put beat up in quotation marks because if you watch the BTS, they enjoy every second of it. It includes being slapped, drowned, spanked and choked so it's nothing too extreme.

The scene opens in black-and-white with Chanel walking through an town in a white trenchcoat and scarf. She ends up in a shower with Give Me Strength written on the tile and it's interspersed with a scene of her tied up in a bed with nipple clamps being pulled. Ryan Madison joins her in the shower and starts roughly kissing her neck. He forces his ass on her face and Chanel tosses his salad. Ryan forces her to suck a dildo that is suction cupped to the wall and then she sucks Ryan's cock. Ryan chokes her with a towel and bangs her in mish and doggie. The scene remains in black-and-white which I don't like. Chanel has a great body with fabulous flesh tones so they are wasting her beauty. Ryan forces his cock down her throat and fucks her face. They move to the bed and Chanel continues her cocksucking and also licks his asshole. Ryan fucks her ass in doggie and mish and forces her to do some ATM by banging her throat. They finish up in anal in reverse, spoon, doggie and mish. Ryan doesn't even pop and the scene ends.

Size: 2.42 GB
Duration: 00:39:00

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Chanel Preston - Get My Belt.part 3.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Bdsmmania Skin Diamond-130412-Sexors

Skin is a slave who is walking behind the horse of her master. She narrates her life as a slave and there's a scene with Skin tied up to a tree getting whipped. Ryan ties her up against a wall and eats her pussy. Skin gags on his dick and takes him all the way down her throat. Skin gets her ass fucked in doggie and mish. Skin plays her role well but, again, Ryan has a non-existent pop. As in Djano Unchained, Skin takes revenge and kills Ryan at the end of the scene.

Size: 2.4 GB
Duration: 00:38:45

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_ Skin Diamond-130412-sexors.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Bdsmmania Brooklyn Lee-Get My Belt 2-130301

Ryan holds Brooklyn's head under water for long priods at a time. Everytime she comes up, she starts gasping for air. Her hands are tied behind her back and Brooklyn is a soaking mess. He feeds her his cock through his shorts and Brooklyn does a little gagging. He spits in her mouth and fucks her face. He forces his cock all the way down her throat and Brooklyn eats his asshole. Brooklyn gets fucked in cowgirl then opens up her ass for some rough doggie, mish, reverse and spoon. For the latter position, Ryan takes her outside, then he throws her in the pool. Again, in this scene, the cumshot is invisible but Brooklyn does have his spunk hanging off her chin.

Size: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:40:37

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Brooklyn Lee-Get My Belt 2-130301.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Bdsmmania Chastity Lynn - Get My Belt

Ryan goes into a closet where he has Chastity on the floor. He drags her out and puts a collar around her head. He fingers her pussy then forces her down to feed her his cock. He fucks her face and Chastity gags on it. She spits all over his dick and strokes him off. She gets boned in a standing doggie. Chastity gives him a sloppy blowjob with lots of gagging then he drags her into the bathroom and encases her face in toilet paper. He fucks her anally in doggie, reverse and spoon before cumming all over her face.

Size: 3.35 GB
Duration: 00:54:09

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Chastity Lynn - Get My Belt.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles: