Beautiful Girls - Blonde, Big Tits

Flamingja

Chloe Temple - Cum Addiction FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chloe Temple
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex
Video language: English

Chloe is a cum junkie that gets off on being creampied. She tries to satisfy her desires by masturbating to C4K but when that doesn't do it, she wrangles her neighbor into filling her pussy with cum in multiple positions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5536kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chloe Temple - Cum Addiction FullHD 1080p

Flamingja

Making the Masseuse Marvel!

Cast: Ivana Sugar
Genres: Anal Sex Blonde hair Reverse cowgirl Cum on ass Doggy style Blue eyes Ukrainian Handjob Pussy fucking Lingerie Massage Shaved Pussy Barefeet Small tits Medium skin Indoor Dress Massage Parlor Glamour Flip-Flops Long hair Blowjob

What the United Kingdom has lost in the size of its geographic empire it's obviously made up for in the size of some of its citizens. We're talking dick size, of course, and Danny D unveils his enormous prick to masseuse Ivana Sugar as he lays on a massage table and starts twitching his tool underneath the towel. Ivana marvels at his meat and acts out amazement by granting Danny full access to all her holes. Sucking, slurping, riding, she ultimately gives him her asshole and then treats us to some truly astounding gape shots in this perfect example of what we do best here: a wild girl getting anal in a hardcore XXX video!

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7420kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Making the Masseuse Marvel!

Flamingja

its Getting Hot in Here

Cast: Naughty Alysha
Genres: allsex, anal, toys, fisting

I've been having a FANTASTIC time and I have the BEST job. I meet lots of great people and am able to fuck as much as I want! Adam likes for me to also have boy toys that I play with off camera and even without him there!

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 470.1 MB

Download its Getting Hot in Here

Flamingja

sweet cat hard work

Release Year: 2019

The well-built stud has his fabulous looking wife tied in handcuffs and crams her deep throat with his massive boner before fingering her shaved pussy while she gives him some intense ball sucking.

Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download sweet cat hard work

Flamingja

The Ex Best Thing (2016-09-02)

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Jessy Jones & Jillian Janson
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Natural Tits

Jillian booty calls her ex Jessy all the time. He's a bit of a dork, but his dick is so big! Jessy however is trying to get over his lustful ex and move on. It gets awfully hard when she comes over and shakes that big booty in his face, but he's determined to turn her away. Guess Jillian has to give him what he always wanted: Anal!

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Ex Best Thing (2016-09-02)

Flamingja

Sensual blonde in hot taboo sex

Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, European, Fetish, Hardcore

Adam Black fucks the gorgeous woman Lovita Fate in an intense taboo sex scene that takes place in front of an elite group. This sensual blonde takes control of the action, riding her lover. After various positions, she eats his hot sperm.

Duration: 42:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sensual blonde in hot taboo sex

Flamingja

Roxy Risingstar

Cast: Roxy Risingstar
Genres: Hardcore, Cumshot, Blonde, Blowjob, Reality, Deepthroat, Bald Pussy, Ball Licking, Big Ass, Big Tits

The super hot and slutty Roxy Risingstar is so horny she tricks fucks her step-boy Matt Bird and rides his cock with unfake passion!

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8654kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Roxy Risingstar

Flamingja

Curious StepSister Succumbs to Big StepBrother's Sexual Advances 1080

Cast: Skylar Vox
Genres: Teen, Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Creampie, Piercing, Blonde, Big Tits

My stepsister Dylan has been following me around ever since she moved in, now she is walking in on me in the shower to look at me. I confront her in the kitchen, I wanna know why she was looking at me nude showering. I think I know why, she wants to fuck me... I think... Well either way I am gonna fuck her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

Download Curious StepSister Succumbs to Big StepBrother's Sexual Advances 1080

Flamingja

Stunning Blonde Dating Slut

Cast: Lovita Fate
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Czech, Small Tits

Lovita Fate stunning blonde dating slut brought a sexy pink outfit just for us guys. My spunky blonde barbie doll was looking pretty amazing. And boy was she eager to fuck me on our second date here in Prague. Look at this horny blonde nympho guys - all I had to do was point a camera at her and she went into full on Dateslam slut mode! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 48:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3587kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stunning Blonde Dating Slut

Flamingja

Gets Lubed Up And Dicked-Down

Studio: JulesJordan
Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Blondes, Blowjobs, Deep Throat, Facial, Foot Fetish, Lingerie, Natural, Oiled, Teen

Naomi Swann's body shines as she's covered in oil and ravaged by Ramon Nomar.

Duration: 27:24
Video: 992x558, AVC (H.264), 2184kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 462.0 MB

Download Gets Lubed Up And Dicked-Down

Flamingja

Kiara Cole - Nothing To Do But Wait (2019)

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Blondes

When you're stuck waiting, time can drag on forever. Kiara impatiently waits with Scott at the clinic, bored out of her fucking mind in a revealing yellow dress. With nothing in arms reach except Scott's cock, Kiara gets wet just thinking about catching time by sucking dick. The nurse won't notice, she sees this kind of thing all the time! At our plucky blonde is subtle enough. The yellow dress is perfect for pulling down and flashing perky tits, hiking up to play with her perfect tight pink pussy. The longer things take, the more Kiara wants to touch. It's hard to deal with a bored horny girl so Scott may as well give in and give her what she wants; a balls-deep pounding in a public space! Dirty girl, Kiara!

Duration: 30:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5282kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kiara Cole - Nothing To Do But Wait (2019)

Flamingja

Dirty Blonde Naomi Swann Gives Him Head and Takes It from Behind

Genres: Big Boobs, Big Cocks, Gonzo, Older Men, Pantyhose & Stockings

Naomi Swann spreads her ass cheeks as Mick Blue licks her little butthole. She flips over, and Mick eats her tasty pussy to orgasm. He shoves his cock between her luscious lips for a vigorous, face-fucking blowjob. Naomi lies on top of him, and he plows her poon passionately. She licks her juice from his wet shaft and gives him a spit-soaked rim job. Mick fingers her asshole while his meat strokes inside her cunt. She grinds on his cock in a doggie-style boning. Naomi swallows Mick's cum.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6566kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dirty Blonde Naomi Swann Gives Him Head and Takes It from Behind

Flamingja

Collin Simpson and Marie Jacob

Cast: Collin Simpson Marie Jacob
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Hardcore, Teen, All Sex

Marie told us that she's actually a fan of hgf and has always dreamt of having one of our hot guys give her what she desires. Marie and her girl friend would talk about hgf and finally one day, Marie told her friend that she had seen enough and wanted to contact us because she thought she had what it took to be in a scene.
Long story short, Marie got hooked up with our stud in the stable, Collin Simpson, and never looked back. Once these two had their first kiss, all of that shyness went up in smoke. These two had natural chemistry that made for a great scene.
In the post-interview, Marie admitted that Collin even made her cum for the first time ever! What an experience to share with you all!

Duration: 30:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Collin Simpson and Marie Jacob

Flamingja

Azazai - Coming Home FullHD 1080p

Cast: Azazai, Nikki Nutz
Genres: Medium Boobs Shaved Pussy Blonde Lingerie Petite Girl-Boy Blowjob European Girl Orgasm Deep Throat Pussy Licking Passion Ball Sucking

A chill afternoon spent in her short shorts and a t-shirt is just what the doctor ordered for Azazai, but that's about to end as she grabs some lingerie and sheds her clothes on the way to her room. Putting on the black bra and panties, she lays down in bed and starts in on some hot self seduction. Licking her fingers, she rolls her underwear off and is just getting down and dirty masturbating when her boyfriend Nikki Nutz comes home.

Duration: 31:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7518kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Azazai - Coming Home FullHD 1080p

Flamingja

Creampie in America

Cast: Sophia
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, Creampie Uncen Japan

If you like hot Japanese ladies like Sophia fucking then you will love this new release. You can imagine yourself right in the center of the action, and see what it would feel like to get inside the pussies and run your hands all up and down her sexy body.

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 47kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Creampie in America

Flamingja

Surprised by the Big Package

Cast: Bailey Brook
Genres: Straight, Oral, Natural Tits, Blonde, US

Blonde bombshell Bailey Brooke is surprised by handsome delivery guy Tony Rubino in this shocking POV scene. Tony arrives at Bailey's place, ready to give her a package, but he's transfixed by the beauty's bubble butt. Bailey's too busy to realize someone's peeping at her booty. When she finally turns around, she discovers that Tony put down her package so he could take care of his own big package. He apologizes but still keeps jerking off. Soon, Bailey is on her knees, sucking the lucky boy's cock. She brings Tony in her bedroom and undresses for some intense POV hardcore action. She sits on his cock and rides it like there's no tomorrow. Addicted to pleasure, the girl masturbates herself while her partner pounds her pussy hard. Bailey has such a nice moaning face when Tony pulls back both her arms to fuck her even deeper. Ready to lick some hot jizz, the gal opens her mouth wide as Tony finally cums.

Duration: 36:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7010kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Surprised by the Big Package