Beautiful Girls Try To Mix A Shame And Pain With Pleasure

Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Unknown Amateur
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
Video language: English

In this Halloween special 1st time amateur skeleton girl tells us she's here to get face fucked but doesn't like being face fucked. I tell her she's going to anyway because she's a dirty fucking whore. I walk up and slap her and make her take my cock all the way down her throat and stay there. She's making faces like she doesn't like it and staring at my cock like she's never seen anything like it. I ask her if she doesn't like being face fucked and she slaps me. I slap her face and her titties as she makes pained faces. I fuck her face more and she starts pulling away and tries to bite my fingers as I put them in her mouth. She then bites my dick and I put it all the way in her throat and tell her I'm going to fuck the attitude out of her. I bend her over the couch and start pounding her tight fuck hole. She begs me to stop and says my dick is huge and it hurts. I keep fucking her then I turn her around and and put my cock all the way down her throat again and make her hold it. I spit in her face and she tries to hit me. I tell her to slap my cock and she makes weird faces so I dick slap her. I switch to POV and tell her to swallow this dick. I slap her and she continues making weird faces. I fuck her face rough and wrap them around her head. I ask if anyone has ever done that before and she says no it's weird. I do it again and tell her "let's get weird". I tell her to take a break and eat my ass and she flips me off and says fuck no. I grab her with my legs and bring her to my asshole and tell her to lick it and she jumps back and says no. I fuck her face more and slap it and tell her to ride me. She has an extremely tight pussy. I slap her while she rides my cock and tells me it's too big and it hurts. She lays her head down on my lap exhausted and I fuck her face balls deep. No one has ever done this to her before. I have her turn around and ride my dick and she finally jumps off from the pain. I pick her up and turn her upside down and fuck her face then take her to the bedroom and leg lock her head down on my cock in a 69. She's making faces like she can't take it anymore and I call her a cunt and tell her to ride my cock. I pound her little cunt until she can't take it anymore then I have her turn around and pound her while she makes pained faces the whole time. I spank her with a paddle hard then fuck her face more and rougher. I pound her from behind while she makes faces and says it's the biggest dick she's ever had. I pound her missionary and she flips me off so I spit in her face and she calls me a piece of sh*t. I slap her and pound her harder. I put her on her knees against the wall and try to put my fingers down her throat but she pulls them out so I slap her. She doesn't want her face fucked anymore so I tell her if she eats my ass I'll cum on her face. She does and I tell her if I can spit on her again I'll cum. She says ok but turns her head and gets all the spit in her hair. I blow a huge load and she also turns her face and gets a cumshot to the hair. After the scene she's in the shower and I come in and give her one last first time experience to remember me by. Skeleton girl got the attitude fucked out of her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3160kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her

Planet Max - vol.10

Cast: Diamond, Jessie, Catalina, Kinky, Max Hardcore
Genres: Fisting, Pissing, Gagging, Anal, Extreme, All Sex

Jesse is new in town...she just grew up and is anxious to do something exciting away from home. Max meets her at the mall and sweet talks her into coming over for a little photo shoot. She ends up getting it in the end, and really enjoys being the center of attention. Max got so much mail in Berlin, Max is having a hell of a time getting girls to do a scene with him as his nasty reputation precedes him. Fortunately, he finds Linda, a cunt stupid enough to do it! Diamond is a conniving little cunt who'll do anything to get what she needs. Max gets her in his car and is soon his cock up her ass and down her throat! Then its back to the Chateau for the full session of ass-gaping, with a cum splattered finale.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1862kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Planet Max - vol.10

Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her

Cast: Unknown Amateur
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits

In this Halloween special 1st time amateur skeleton girl tells us she's here to get face fucked but doesn't like being face fucked. I tell her she's going to anyway because she's a dirty fucking whore. I walk up and slap her and make her take my cock all the way down her throat and stay there. She's making faces like she doesn't like it and staring at my cock like she's never seen anything like it. I ask her if she doesn't like being face fucked and she slaps me. I slap her face and her titties as she makes pained faces. I fuck her face more and she starts pulling away and tries to bite my fingers as I put them in her mouth. She then bites my dick and I put it all the way in her throat and tell her I'm going to fuck the attitude out of her. I bend her over the couch and start pounding her tight fuck hole. She begs me to stop and says my dick is huge and it hurts. I keep fucking her then I turn her around and and put my cock all the way down her throat again and make her hold it. I spit in her face and she tries to hit me. I tell her to slap my cock and she makes weird faces so I dick slap her. I switch to POV and tell her to swallow this dick. I slap her and she continues making weird faces. I fuck her face rough and wrap them around her head. I ask if anyone has ever done that before and she says no it's weird. I do it again and tell her "let's get weird". I tell her to take a break and eat my ass and she flips me off and says fuck no. I grab her with my legs and bring her to my asshole and tell her to lick it and she jumps back and says no. I fuck her face more and slap it and tell her to ride me. She has an extremely tight pussy. I slap her while she rides my cock and tells me it's too big and it hurts. She lays her head down on my lap exhausted and I fuck her face balls deep. No one has ever done this to her before. I have her turn around and ride my dick and she finally jumps off from the pain. I pick her up and turn her upside down and fuck her face then take her to the bedroom and leg lock her head down on my cock in a 69. She's making faces like she can't take it anymore and I call her a cunt and tell her to ride my cock. I pound her little cunt until she can't take it anymore then I have her turn around and pound her while she makes pained faces the whole time. I spank her with a paddle hard then fuck her face more and rougher. I pound her from behind while she makes faces and says it's the biggest dick she's ever had. I pound her missionary and she flips me off so I spit in her face and she calls me a piece of sh*t. I slap her and pound her harder. I put her on her knees against the wall and try to put my fingers down her throat but she pulls them out so I slap her. She doesn't want her face fucked anymore so I tell her if she eats my ass I'll cum on her face. She does and I tell her if I can spit on her again I'll cum. She says ok but turns her head and gets all the spit in her hair. I blow a huge load and she also turns her face and gets a cumshot to the hair. After the scene she's in the shower and I come in and give her one last first time experience to remember me by. Skeleton girl got the attitude fucked out of her!

Duration: 52:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3160kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her

skinny dipping/купание нагишом

Genres: Device, Gaping, Speculum Play

Рокси вставила в себя два расширителя и пошла купаться в бассейне.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 292.0 MB

Download skinny dipping/купание нагишом

Uber snotty sloppy POV throatpie

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: puke, vomit, extreme, throatfucking

Might be the best yet! She was so worn out from chokin on dick and vomit she might never recover. So many long snot ropes , bubbles , gushes , and blows I couldnt decide on a thumbnail. She spews out the nose over and over. Making huge puddles of puke on the base of my dick for me to push to push her nose into! I made her eat and more than normal and pumped her throat until she wasn' gagging up anything clear bile and saliva. And then i fucked her throat deep and fast until I came deep down her throat. And then when she tried to pull off I shoved her right back down for an epic finale. All together both eyes tear and Cum gushes out around around the dick and bubbles out her nose as she's finally able to pull her throat of my dick! WHAT A MESS!!!

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1280x720, DivX 4, 2922kbps

File size: 628.7 MB

Download Uber snotty sloppy POV throatpie

Filthy Double Fuck - UltraHD 2160p

The holes are pliable so it's time for a proper hardcore anal. Horny Milf really likes Libor's cock in her ass. Libor threw her on the wall and fucked her with zucchini. I wanted to add my hand to the work, so I shoved a big salami into her pussy. Unbelievable how much the girl takes at once. Look with us into her bag and what we used to fuck the bitch in public.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13060kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Filthy Double Fuck - UltraHD 2160p

TeensInTheWoods - Kirsten Lee Wood Nympho

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Teens, Oral, Voyager, Big Tits, DT, Cumshot, Rough sex

Lean, lanky, and just made for rough sex, Kirsten Lee and her BFF head out to the deep, dark woods for a hardcore video shoot and a little girl-girl fun. Kirsten is so horny, she ccan't wait, and rubs one out in the car while her friend watches and plays with her nipples. Her girlfriend rubs one out too, and the two extreme teen sex addicts arrive in the woods with their tight bald pussies already dripping. The camera comes out and submissive Kirsten slowly strips, teasing her friend (and us) with her slamming, tight body. The girls can't keep their hands off each other and just as they're about to go for it, Ranger Brick shows up out of nowhere and breaks up the pussy party. He tells the girls to leave, but they ignore him and go deeper into the woods. A masked lunatic appears and chases the girls until they become separated and lost. Kirsten finds a cabin and runs to the door. Ranger Brick is there and lets her in, but she was better off out in the woods. Kirsten soon finds herself tied up and stripped naked in the cabin's toolshed. She is spanked, slapped, spit on and humiliated in every way. Next, back in the cabin, she is made to give the master a deepthroat blowjob before submitting to his every twisted sexual desire. Very dark and scary BDSM and hard fucking right out of every girl's nightmares

Duration: 44:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7692kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download TeensInTheWoods - Kirsten Lee Wood Nympho

Lexi Grey - Throatfuck Valentine

Genres: Hardcore, Face Fucking, Facial, Nasty Cum Play, Rough Oral, Smacking, Spitting, Bondage, Endurance Challenge, Frozen Cum Bukkake, Gagging, Heavy Degradation, Puke, Punishment, Spanking

Lexi Grey had been a regular visitor to the Assylum, but for some reason she had never come to the Slavemouth harem for oral therapy. Now, with Valentine's Day approaching, she and Dr. Mercies saw the perfect opportunity for some rough oral hatefucking. Cupid had passed both of them by this year, so why not make the most of the holiday together? This is a harsh session, with Dr. Mercies taking on the role of a sadistic anti-Cupid and Lexi getting struck by his evil arrows. She not only gets a very rude face fucking; she also eats out of the doctor's ass, snorts frozen cum from his ass, and gets the frozen cum slapped out of her mouth into a collection plate over and over again. Nevertheless, this is a still a playful session, and Lexi finishes with a smile.

Duration: 38:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7672kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Lexi Grey - Throatfuck Valentine

Teen Slut Knows How To Make Her Parents Mad - Brooke Bliss - Full HD 1080p

Her parents put her on punishment for being a bad girl. They said she was grounded and couldn't leave the house. They thought that would keep her out of trouble. They were wrong. Because Brooke's parents live in a pretty nice neighborhood. And nice neighborhoods....even though they look safe...there's always something lurking under the surface. And what's lurking in Brooke's house? An intruder. Looking for money and valuables to sell. Something he can use. He thought no one was home...but Brooke is. She was sleeping...but something woke her up. Maybe it was...anticipation? Because Brooke isn't scared. She's always been a naughty lil girl. And seeing a big black man wearing a ski mask in her house when no one's supposed to be...it kinda turns her on...

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13270kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Teen Slut Knows How To Make Her Parents Mad - Brooke Bliss - Full HD 1080p

TeensInTheWoods - Marsha May

Gotta love the scams these teenage girls come up with for the sake of partying. Marsha May and her friend Lydia Black head out to a remote cabin in the Old North Woods to buy some fake I.D.'s that say they're 21. They even decide to bring a cake to celebrate their phony 21st birthdays. The girls make out in the woods, and lesbian sex is imminent, but a masked lunatic has his own plans for the girls and chases them. Marsha soon becomes lost in the dark scary woods, but lucky for her, and even luckier for Ranger Brick, she finds his cabin. Ranger Brick is reluctant to cut into his vacation time to help her. Marsha tells Brick she'll do anything if he helps her and lets her stay the night. Master Brick ties Marsha?s wrists with rope and her sex slave training begins. A deepthroat blowjob with cake and sprinkles is just what Master Brick needs to get in the mood to humiliate Marsha with rough sex and BDSM. Marsha's shapely ass gets spanked hard and her big tits and little pink nipples look great bouncing and jiggling as Brick fucks her in , missionary and piledriver positions before unleashing a big load of jizz on her face and throwing her out into the night, naked and banged to bits.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download TeensInTheWoods - Marsha May

Elle's Eager Mouth

Cast: Elle Loveland
Genres: Brunette, Petite, Blowjob, Small Tits, Deepthroat, Saliva, Ball Licking, Big Ass, Cum in mouth, Face Fuck, Monster Cock, Oral, Piercings, POV, Tattooe

Elle Loveland loves having Mick Blue's big dick down her throat. This cutie can handle a cock, getting it nice and wet to help it slide into her eager mouth.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Elle's Eager Mouth

TeensInTheWoods - Gina Valentina Artists & Models

Very few teenage girls are aware of the extreme sexual energy and insatiable desires that they have in their hearts, and it's up to dominant masters like Ranger Brick to unlock thoose deep, dark secrets and unleash the beast however they can, or it will consume them from within. In most cases, BDSM, very rough sex and humiliating slave training is exactly what teenage girls need, and beautiful brunette Gina Valentina learns this after becoming lost in the woods and rescued by Ranger Brick. Gina's day started nicely enough with her and Eden finding a secluded place to have sex in the woods, and after a very hot lesbian sex session the couple is caught by Ranger Rick and threatened with arrest for indecency. The defiant teens tell the ranger to fuck off, and of course, that decision will come back to haunt Gina later. Eden disappears into the woods and Gina goes in search of help. Ranger Rick's cabin provides a haven from the bears prowling the woods, but not from the Ranger's demented artistic vision in which he intends to paint Gina... on paper and on her banging little body with his paint... and some jizz. Gina may not know much about art, or cock, but Master Brick teaches her-and then some! This scene has it all: fantastic acting, high production values, comedy, drama, horror, hardcore rough sex, BDSM, beautiful girls, and three hot fuck sessions. One of our most ambitious productions ever

Duration: 55:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download TeensInTheWoods - Gina Valentina Artists & Models

Portrait Extreme 4

Release Year: 2008
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Olga, Kfz, Suren, Simon Thaur, O-Love, Xandros, Gunter Garibaldi, Strasenkoter, Supermario
Genres: Extreme
Video language: German

Pluspunkte sammelt sie, in dem sie X-mal bedauert, wie unbequem er's beim Sch.. in der Hocke hat, was sich bei ihm zu einem längeren „Geschäft" entwickelt. Auch durch langanhaltendes Arschlecken gibt's kein volles Include, obwohl Gabi durch Arschbohren nachhilft. Gottseidank stehen im Haus gleich Rolf und Axel bereit, die an diesem Tag besser drauf sind. Hier kann Gabi sich als Treppen-Toilettensklavin wirklich für jede Avantgarde Filmrolle profilieren. Ersterer ka... ihr ein Häufchen in den Mund, um es gleich anschließend in Gabis großes Mäulchen zu rammen und erfreut die beiden kritischen Tester anschließend damit, wie sich es sich zugesch... auf der Treppe mit ihrem schwarzen Dildo selbst besorgt. Zu guter Letzt kommt die dicke Nina, die „obwohl sie eigentlich dominant" ist, es auch mal probieren will. Thaur besteigt im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes den Fleischberg und vögelt sie in seinem ureigenen Staccato-Stil in den Arsch. Doch als es dann zur Sache geht wird aus der selbstbewussten Nina, die noch frech „gibs mir gibs mir" gerufen hat, ein renitentes Wesen. „Zu bitter" kommentiert sie die erste Ladung und will nicht mehr mitspielen.

Duration: 1:49:48
Video: 640x512, DivX 5, 759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download Portrait Extreme 4

Extreme Schoolgirls 11

In Extreme Schoolgirls 11, Max disciple Catalina lends a hand in two of the three scenes, helping Max thoroughly ravage the girls as per normal. Girls' heads are draped upside down over the side of a couch while Max throat fucks them until their faces are covered in their own saliva. Then he ass fucks each one until they don't have an ounce of fight left in them. Christina, Gwyn and Shilo all undergo similar treatment. And though the hardcore is nothing new, the girls are. That's enough for the average Max fan.

Total size: 489.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Extreme Schoolgirls 11

Brooke Johnson Is Daddy's Throat Fuck Meat

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Creampie, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pissing, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV

The scene opens with slave girl Brooke Johnson wearing a micro bikini and a collar and leash. She tells us she's here to get brutally throat fucked! Daddy comes up and gives her a kiss then I put my cock all the way down her throat and put on a timer. I tell her this is her first test and to do everything I tell her. I begin to roughly fuck her throat and dick slap her and tell her not to take my cock out of her mouth. I slap her face and fuck it more then I put my fingers down her throat for an extended period of time. I rip off her micro bikini and begin destroying her throat with my cock, slapping her and spitting on her. I give her a reward and eat her pussy and put all of my fingers inside her and stretch her out. I tell her she has to earn this dick and give her just the tip. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass and I throat fuck her. I flip her upside down on the couch and pound her throat balls deep. I switch to POV and tell her she's being a good girl getting her throat destroyed then slap her face. She sucks my balls and cock then I figure four her head and she rides my dick. I stand on the couch and fuck her face until the couch falls over. I pick her up in the air and fuck her face in a standing 69. I then pick her up and fuck her. I switch back to POV and grab her by the throat and take her to the toilet for another surprise. I switch to POV again and she sucks my cock, balls, licks my asshsole and body and sucks and licks my feet. I fuck her face roughly in a laying 69 and figure four her head down on my cock. She rides my cock more and I pound her fuck hole. I fuck her hard from behind with a mouth gag on and step on her head. I flip her upside down on the bed and throat fuck her rough then I sit on her face. I fuck her pretty pussy more then I put her on her knees against the wall. I fuck her face up against the wall and step on her neck with my foot and tell her she's my bitch. She says I can come anywhere so I bend her over and blow my load deep inside her pussy. Brooke Johnson was a good little throat meat for Daddy!

Duration: 1:27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Brooke Johnson Is Daddy's Throat Fuck Meat

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 39

Release Year: 2008
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Lucia
Genres: Peeing, Fisting, All Sex, Anal, Bizarre,BDSM
Video language: German

Everything as always - the dirty perversion and mockery of heifers. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 2:07:49
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1212kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 39