~Beautiful Pregnant & Lactation Ladies~

Pregnant Aubreyaurora - Wife Impregnated By An Alpha Male 9month

9 Months Earlier: I couldn't help it. I've been getting railed by your tiny penis for so long and had such a big huge alpha cock in front of me I just couldn't resist. Like a itch I needed to scratch I hopped right on. No way was I making him go buy condoms, I'd surely remember my plan b pill.
Present Day: Well I'm 9 months now, no going back now...babe I have a confession to make the it isn't yours and what would be even more embarrassing than that is everyone knowing it's because of your little itty bitty pecker so lucky for you we will stay together and you can help me raise it, but if you don't want this happening again you need to learn to lick this pussy clean of that alpha male cream pie, let's start practicing now. While I'm already pregnant might as well get as much practice in as we can!
Roleplay, Belly, 9MonthsPregnant, Pregnant, Impregnation, DirtyTalk, Cuckold, AlphaMale, FemDom, Creamy

Sex acts and tags: Hoop earrings, Dildo riding, Brunette, Humiliation, Aubrey Aurora, Pov, Femdom, Roleplay, Cheating, Pregnant, Cuckold

Name: Pregnant Aubreyaurora - Wife Impregnated By An Alpha Male 9month
Format: mp4
Size: 241.46 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:10:47

Download from Keep2Share

Pregnant_Aubreyaurora - Wife Impregnated By An Alpha Male 9month.mp4

Pregnant Lara Bergmann - I Am Pregnant And Horny

Pregnant Lara is doing stretching in the garden when her fucker joins her to do her cunt stretching. First the pregnant slt swallows cock and then jumps on it. After a brief standing doggie, several powerful shots of cum will shower her breasts.

Name: Pregnant Lara Bergmann - I Am Pregnant And Horny
Size: 168.65 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:35

Download from Keep2Share

Pregnant_Lara Bergmann - I Am Pregnant And Horny.mp4

Pregnant Lina - Adorable Lina Gets Her Pregnant Pussy Fuck

Walking into frame wearing only her bra and panties, the first thing you see is Lina`s enormous belly. At 38 weeks pregnant, this young beauty is ready to pop and it definitely shows! Joining her boyfriend on the sofa, the two exchange playful banter while she rubs her belly, but she`d rather be rubbing something else! With her pregnant hormones in overdrive, Lina`s sexual appetite has been through the roof. All she can think of is cock, and she`s determined to get some one way or another. Reaching behind her back, she unclasps her bra and frees her giant breasts in an effort to get her boyfriend`s attention.
She knows he can`t resist her perfect tits, and she`s not wrong! Within moments the two are completely naked, and Lina wastes no time taking his cock in her mouth. She loves knowing how hard she can get him, even at nine months pregnant, and continues to suck his thick cock while he rubs her swollen clit. As good as his fingers feel, she`s ready for something else and he`s not going to deny her it. Positioning himself between her legs, he works his stiff dick inside of her wet pussy, fucking her harder and faster while she cries out in pleasure. He has no complaints when she climbs on top to ride him, especially with her huge tits in his face. Watch as these two spend the afternoon fucking each other every which way until he paints her tits with his hot load!

Name: Pregnant Lina - Adorable Lina Gets Her Pregnant Pussy Fuck
Size: 839.88 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:44

Download from Keep2Share

Pregnant_Lina - Adorable Lina Gets Her Pregnant Pussy Fuck.mp4

Pregnant Lindsey Love - The Final Day

This sex sent me to the hospital. His creampie sent me directly into labor, and at the end of the night we became Mommy & Daddy! Watch our last pregnant fuck now.

Name: Pregnant Lindsey Love - The Final Day
Format: mov
Size: 502.68 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:23

Download from Keep2Share

Pregnant_Lindsey Love - The Final Day.mov

Pregnant Marina Luca Aka Frenchslt - Pregnant Bukkake On The Beach

A pregnant French slt heads to a naturist beach to rhythmic music, where she goes into the water and pisses in it, then meets a crowd of belly slt lovers. The slt's belly and face will be flooded with cum. She will thank everyone for the "tanning cream" and go swimming in the sea to the applause.

Name: Pregnant Marina Luca Aka Frenchslt - Pregnant Bukkake On The Beach
Size: 356.12 MB
Video:
Resolution:1720x720
Duration: 00:19:27

Download from Keep2Share

Pregnant_Marina Luca aka FrenchSlut - Pregnant Bukkake On The Beach.mp4

Pregnant_Anastasiya`s Relaxing Skincare Routine Ends in Painful Contractions

Taking a seat on her sofa, it`s obvious by Anastasiya`s giant belly that she`s far into her pregnant journey now and due any day. She peels off her shirt and tosses it aside, showing you just how big she`s gotten. Wearing only her bra and panties, she reaches for her bottle of baby oil and begins to massage it into her fair young skin. Her bra doesn`t stay on long, which is a good thing considering how amazing her full, perky breasts are. Her panties follow soon after, and completely naked now, this knocked-up teen puts on quite a show for you while continuing to gently massage herself with the oil. This daily attention to her skincare is how she`s kept it so flawless and radiant, but before she gets a chance to finish, she`s slammed by a sudden bout of painful contractions. Laying back on the sofa in an attempt to find a comfortable position, she checks to see if she`s dilated and groans in agony through labored breaths. She rubs her huge belly in hopes it will calm her down, but it doesn`t seem to be working. The contractions keep coming, each one more excruciating than the last. Is her baby coming right here on this very sofa, or will she be able to fight them off? Find out!

Date: 23.01.2021
Genre: Solo, Contractions, Oil, Pregnant
Cast: Anastasiya

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 792.4 MB
Duration: 00:19:29
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Anastasiyas_Relaxing_Skincare_Routine_Ends_in_Painful_Contractions.mp4

Pregnant Missxfitxamy - Ready To Pop!

Wow, look at that huge belly!
I'm 37 weeks pregnant so I decided to film a little update for you all, containing:
- Trying on my favourite tight dresses
- Belly/body comparison with my 24 week pregnancy diary
- Trying on new maternity lingerie!
- Boobie comparison, WOW you won't believe how much they've grown!

Name: Pregnant Missxfitxamy - Ready To Pop!
Size: 1011.36 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:19:48

Download from Keep2Share

Pregnant_MissxFitxAmy - Ready To Pop!.mp4

Pregnant_Maria Conejos - Maria`s Sexy Striptease Leads to Messy Masturbation

Dressed like a cute little school girl, Maria does a slow striptease for you, driving you crazy with her sexy body. At 35 weeks pregnant, her belly is big and her swollen breasts are practically overflowing with sweet milk. Having stripped down to just her matching red bra and panties, she suggestively sucks on a lollipop while continuing to tease you with her body. This knocked-up cutie loves being watched, and truly enjoys putting on a show for you. Things get kinky in a hurry when she slides her panties down and works the lollipop into her tight little asshole! Showing off just how wild she is, she doesn`t hesitate to put the lollipop right back in her mouth. When she positions herself over a towel, that`s a dead giveaway that things are about to get messy. Legs spread wide with her huge tits exposed, she reaches for her pink dildo and fucks herself harder and faster until she squirts! Maria`s always been a horny girl, but the hormones racing through her pregnant body have amplified her sex drive. Watch as she makes herself cum, crying out in pleasure as she squirts all over the place!

Date: 01.01.2021
Genre: Big Tits, Pregnant, Big Ass, Solo, Toy, Masturbation, Brunette, Latina
Cast: Maria Conejos

FileSize: 614.9 MB
Duration: 00:15:06

Maria_Conejos__Marias_Sexy_Striptease_Leads_to_Messy_Masturbation.mp4

Pregnant Natasha Jane - Pregnant Belly Button Fetish

I reveal how big my belly is and want you to lick and suck on my outtie belly button. I describe how I want you to use your tongue on my belly and belly button. You keep going until I beg you to cum all over my belly so I can rub it all in.

Name: Pregnant Natasha Jane - Pregnant Belly Button Fetish
Size: 289.85 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:07:38

Download from Keep2Share

Pregnant_Natasha Jane - Pregnant Belly Button Fetish.mp4

Pregnant_Sonja - Shaving Off 2

Sexy Sonja, a pregnant brunette with a cute smile and dimples, is taking time out to pamper herself. She's wearing a simple white camisole stretched over her neat bump and swollen breasts, with her hard nipples straining against the thin white cotton. She slathers shaving foam on one leg, then whisks the hairs off with a safety razor. However, before she can shave the other one, she becomes distracted.Thighs splayed wide, she inspects her naked pussy with a hand-mirror. Stubble is growing, so she smears on more foam, hikes up her cami to expose her belly, then begins to shave her mound and lips. Again, she gets carried away as she pulls her puffy folds taut for the razor, she is turned on by her own touch, and soon her manicured fingers are circling her clit.With her juices flowing she slips her fingertips inside of her snatch, lounging back in her chair, an ecstatic expression on her face. She plows herself rhythmically, audibly wet and sticky, and yanks her top right up to free her tits so she can give her huge, chocolate-brown nipples some skin-on-skin attention.Next, she uses the rounded handle of her razor as a mini dildo, captured in close-up as she pounds it in and out, writhing in her seat. Then she changes position to kneel on the floor, bending over the chair. Reaching back to bang herself from behind, she shows off her beautiful pregnant body.As she approaches orgasm her moans become louder, rising to whimpers. She sprawls in her seat once more, stroking her belly then tweaking and tugging on her clit as she cums hard. Spent, she enjoys the afterglow, lost in bliss as she caresses her body all over.

Date: 2020.12.07
Genre: Indoors, Breasts, Masturbation, Striptease, Brunette, Solo, Barefoot, Posing, Upskirt
Cast: Sonja

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 2.63 GB
Duration: 00:14:57
Resolution: 3840x2160

Sonja__Shaving_Off_2.mp4

Pregnant_Maria Conejos - Maria Gets Her Pussy Eaten, Sucks Cock, and Gets Fucked

At 35 weeks pregnant, Maria feels every bit as sexy now as she did before she got knocked-up. She loves teasing you with her new curves, driving you crazy as she slowly undresses. That`s right, it`s time for another sexy striptease, and Maria wastes little time working you into a frenzy by flashing you glimpses of her pregnant body before finally showing you the goods. Just when you think you can`t take any more, she lifts her shirt up to reveal some of the most amazing breasts you`ll ever see. Big and full, they aren`t saggy in the least and are accented by dark, hard nipples. Her entire body is so sensitive thanks to the hormones pumping through her, even the slightest touch gets her aroused. The feeling of her own fingers on her delicate skin makes her so horny, she can`t hold back and calls her lover over for some action. Holding the back of his head, she moans in delight as he eats her shaved pussy, then repays him with one heck of a blowjob. Loud and sloppy, she sucks his hard cock like her life depends on it, then turns around to get fucked from behind! He gives it to her harder and faster while her cries of pleasure fill the room, then paints her pink slit with his huge load! Maria is such a kinky girl, she rubs it in like it`s lotion, then licks her fingers clean. This video is hot!

Date: 20.11.2020
Genre: Big Ass, Masturbation, All Sex, Big Tits, Latina, Pregnant, Brunette, Blowjob
Cast: Maria Conejos

FileSize: 687.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:02

Maria_Conejos__Maria_Gets_Her_Pussy_Eaten_Sucks_Cock_and_Gets_Fucked.mp4