Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Fairy in a cage

Release Year: 1977
Studio: Nikkatsu
Cast: Rei Okamoto, Naomi Tani, Reika Maki, Hiroshi Gojo, Tatsuya Hamaguchi, Hirokazu Inoue, Ichiro Kijima, Ken Mizoguchi, Tessen Nakahira, Kazuo Satake, Ryoichi Sato, Minoru Okochi

During World War II, the tyrannical Judge Murayama uses his military power to imprison and torture innocent people. Suspected of helping an anti-government movement, the lovely Namiji Kikushima is captured, along with a local kabuki actor. Helpless and unable to escape, the two are subjected to a grueling series of tortures including rope bondage and physical assault. As the Judge and his evil assistant Kayo revel in their perverse fetishes, a new military recruit they have hired named Taoka may be the key to the prisoners' freedom. He loves Namiji and will do whatever he can to help her, even if it means betrayal to organize an escape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6544kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Fairy in a cage

Enough Wishlist - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Video language: English

Arched and her ass high in the air while she performs her cleaning duties. Meet my new friend Katzen! She is strapped down to the bed with Segufix restraints. She is struggling very hard but there is no way she will get out of this. Maybe I will leave her lying there for a few hours. What do you think? Papa is away on business yet again but has a special surprise in store for me. Iv'e always thought it would be the most erotic way to sacrifice myself for his consumption if I were to be hung under the gallows... slowly and methodically. He beckons me to prepare the gallows and meet him naked, with my big specialty cock loaded with his cum and on my knees. I begin to oil my body as I speak of all the ways I would prepare my most tender parts for him to enjoy.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6593kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 795.8 MB

Download Enough Wishlist - Domination HD

The Dried Bukkake Uta Kohaku

Studio: Milky-Cat
Cast: Kohaku Uta
Genres: Fetish. Bukkake
Video language: Japanese

Ms. Kohaku Uta delighted us by coming out of retirement to shoot a special scene for us, a scene fit for a warm summer day, "Cum drying bukkake" ! Out in the garden where all the neighbors could see, one after another guys covered her face, hair, tits and armpits with copious amounts hot sticky cum. The hot summer sun didn't waste anytime in drying her out to a beautiful flakey crisp. She was so happy with herself that she treated us to an encore in which a bunch of guys happily came all over her glasses!

Duration: 59:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 906.1 MB

Download The Dried Bukkake Uta Kohaku

Bondage, predicament and domination for sexy model HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Beautiful brunette in blue dress, with small tits, with little ass and with shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and suspension for a horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 39:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2396kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, predicament and domination for sexy model HD 1080p

Suspended Hunter - Domination HD

Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story. Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his 'religious equipment'. He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose? Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. 'Where's your god now?' Alana screams at Lexi.

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6639kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 997.6 MB

Download Suspended Hunter - Domination HD

of company president's secretary

Genres: Gangbang, Humiliation,

Every Wednesday men feed out to the city to hunt prey. They are a group known as " circle". The target of this time is a woman president's secretary who pulls black pantyhos with slurry and elongated legs. The men decided to this woman unanimously.

Duration: 49:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3807kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download of company president's secretary

Bondage, domination and predicament for horny girl HD 1080p

Horny brunette in blue panties, in blue bra with beautiful sexy body, with big hot ass and with wet pussy plus man in black clothes. her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and tspanking for sexy slavegirl with big breast in the large room.

Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5821kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, domination and predicament for horny girl HD 1080p

Dynamite - Honoka Orihara

Studio: Caribbeancom
Cast: Honoka Orihara
Genres: All Sex, BlowJob, BDSM, Creampie, Toys

芸術的ボディを追求するキングオブアダルト動画!ダイナマイトシリーズにHカップ、パーフェクトボディの折原ほのかちゃんが登場だ~!亀甲縛りで縛られた美しい体に電マで責め続ける!体を痙攣させて悦ぶほのかちゃん。美マンを荒々しく手マンされたらベッドはびっしょびしょの大量潮吹き!巨乳がぶるんぶるんと震える見ごたえたっぷりなファックをお見逃しなく!

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1222kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 704.9 MB

Download Dynamite - Honoka Orihara

Night24 File 26923

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake

宮島亜紀は、名作シリーズプライベート調教からの女子高生汚辱で志摩界の話題をさらったM奴隷宮島亜紀の最高傑作とも呼び声も高い女子高生哀奴をさらににリリースです。
今回はご要望も多かったノーカット完全版でお届けいたします。
前回のも増して責めの多彩且つ残虐性は増しています。
しかし、それ以上に宮島亜紀のはかなさと純粋さに心をうたれます。
小鳥の様に籠に閉じ込められ学校にも行けず3か月間監禁された女子高生の亜紀がやばい位可愛いぜ。
張りのあるケツがいやらしく動いている。
おしっこを限界までガマンさせるカリスマの管理能力は某内閣に見せてやりたいぐらいです。
カニの様に身動きもとれなく縛られまんことアナルを同時にバイブで責められ涙をながす亜紀に興奮が徐々に高まります。
達磨縛りにパイパンワレメがパックリ割れカテーテルを待ち受ける尿道さえも純粋なM性を完成させた志摩紫光の芸術性が際立ちます。
もう完璧にあきらめきった表情を表現できるのは天才としか言いようがありません!
今回特別版84分は2ファイルでお届けいたします。

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 672.0 MB

Download Night24 File 26923

Bondage, domination and predicament for sexy slavegirls HD 1080p

Very horny brunettes in sexy clothes, with small boobs, with wet pussies and with very beautiful bodies, their tied up with roeps and chains - hands and legs on the floor and on the chair, She spanks their. Professional bondage, predicament and strappado for three beautiul models with sexy tits in the large basement.

Duration: 32:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1572kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Bondage, domination and predicament for sexy slavegirls HD 1080p

Beauty Boobs Girl Hard Slave Play Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Tokyo Hot
Cast: Yuri Konno
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Big Tits

Gカップ美少女・紺野友梨(こんのゆり)ちゃんが、マジ困惑⁉ 東熱でノーマルセックスなんてありえません.がっ!今回の友梨ちゃんへのミッションは、あまりにも過酷スギで、彼女の困惑した表情があまりにもリアルw 手と首を同時に拘束して、無理やりガッツリ犯されて臭い鬼畜男のケツ舐めまで強要されちゃった⁉ 屈辱の極み姦を存分にお楽しみください。

Duration: 1:03:51
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Beauty Boobs Girl Hard Slave Play Part 1

Dynamite

Cast: Honoka Orihara

King of adult videos to pursue the artistic body!H-cup to dynamite series, orihara Honoka-Chan of the perfect body~!Continue to blame in the electric machine to the beautiful body that was tied up in the tortoiseshell tied!It is the Honoka who is pleased to convulse the body.The bed is a large amount of squirting of drenching when it is rough hand man the beauty man!She's got a big ass and a big ass, and she's got a big ass and a big ass.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1222kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 704.9 MB

Download Dynamite

Uniform Wearing Too Slimmer Uniform School Girl (2018/1080p)

Studio: 1pondo
Cast: Mikuru Kira
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Group Sex, BlowJob, Bondage, Cream Pie

縛られ役にハマリ役と言っても過言ではない、雲母みくるちゃんがセーラー服姿で登場し、むちむちでみずみずしいエッチな体を赤い縄で縛られ、手足はテープでぐるぐる巻きの拘束プレイに挑戦!縛られて感じちゃってオマンコを濡らしまくるドMなみくるちゃんを徹底調教!拘束電マとバイブのダブル攻めにオマンコ崩壊、いや自我崩壊寸前!いつの間にやらちんぽが1つ、2つ、3つと増え、ちんぽ3本まとめてフェラして究極のドスケベ女に覚醒!男好きするむちむちのいやらしいボディにぶっかけシャワーの連続とラストの中出しは見逃せない!

Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Uniform Wearing Too Slimmer Uniform School Girl (2018/1080p)

Asiana Starr Hot Very Gold Super Excellent Magic Collection. Part 3.

From my neck, to my pussy rope, down to my ankles, I'm being hoisted by the winch, then sprayed down with ice cold water, increasing the sensitivity in my arms.
Any time I do, my leg gives out, causing me to tremble. My hair, the gag, the nipple clamps and the crotch rope, my heels, my elbows, and my throat - it was almost as if nothing else mattered but I loved every minute of it.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 20 files.

Download Asiana Starr Hot Very Gold Super Excellent Magic Collection. Part 3.

Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience