Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Night24 Part 34 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax
Video language: English

I gagged my mouth, went put the wand to my pussy and got myself off within minutes. That was a sexy experience!

Format: avi
Duration: 22:14
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1117kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 204.5 MB

Download Night24 Part 34 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Night24 Part 33 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax

It was exciting how risky it was due to the amount of security passing by in the parking lot but I wasn't going to let that stop my naughty intentions

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:02
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 496.5 MB

Download Night24 Part 33 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Uniform Wearing School Girl

Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Group Sex, BlowJob, Bondage, Cream Pie

A spectacular video with a new Japanese actress playing a imprudent Japanese college student who, due to her irresistible desire to wear very frank clothes, has stuck in a nasty story

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Uniform Wearing School Girl

Night24 Part 29 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

He whips me with the leather tails, then leaves me on the table to suffer for all to enjoy.

Duration: 2:32:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Night24 Part 29 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

A Bad Girl Roped In Red - Mina

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit and pantyhose with a nice tight leather corset on top. She is gagged on screen and then tied tightly with red rope, blindfolded and made to cum with the Doxy wand. She then ends up face down in a bit of a hogtie position before coming some more. For those that like the whole tying process done on camera this one is for you.

Duration: 27:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download A Bad Girl Roped In Red - Mina

NIGHT24 - Anal

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: Japanese

It begins with the prayer of Pierre Nishikawaguchi dressed as a priest.
There is a woman who has a strange altar and ass, and I pray that she will meet a good anal again this year.
First of all, Pierre alone uses the mouth, pussy, and anal from anal dilation, 2 hole Cusco, etc., and the men who are attending are inserted into the anal one after another at the beginning of the anal.
Everyone finishes the beginning of anal, then freely use 3 holes, face to mouth, pussy, vaginal cum shot to anal.
At the end, it's the usual urine face wash, but the lighting staff also urinates.
At the beginning of the first anal in 2008, the actress is also beautiful!

Duration: 1:20:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 898.3 MB

Download NIGHT24 - Anal

Night24 Part 28 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

My favorite part was when I was in full suffocation - it heightened my pleasure and intensified my orgasm. And after I was done, Martin was not done with me

Duration: 14:19
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2001kbps

File size: 224.5 MB

Download Night24 Part 28 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Asian Cutie Enjoys Rough Bondage

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish

Asian slave really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Asian Cutie Enjoys Rough Bondage

Night24 Part 27 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

After repeatedly teasing and denying me of the orgasm I so wanted since the beginning of the show, Martin finally lets me cum but not until the tape is tightly pressed against my nose and I'm fully suffocated

Duration: 1:02:11
Video: 640x480, VP61, 1397kbps

File size: 697.5 MB

Download Night24 Part 27 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning