Chubby Chick Pussy Poke | BBW | A Weighty Proposition

Crushed Ice and Fucked Nice - Milly Marx

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Milly Marx
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Oral, Hardcore, IR, Cum-on-Tits
Video language: English

We ran into Milly Marx and she was enjoying a slushie, relaxing, enjoying her day off from the business. When we approached her for a scene, Milly was a little shy about taking a BBC but she still came to the studio and we made sure she got a full fucking. Our boy Jonathan, was glad to suck on her huge tits and lick on that pussy. Milly has got these huge tits and she rides cock with style, she's a dirty little sexy fucking vixen and we love it. She was riding dick all over the place, she made Jonathan come like there was no tomorrow, so don't miss out on this scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Crushed Ice and Fucked Nice - Milly Marx

Denise La Fleur (40) - No man can resist Denise

Studio: 40SomethingMag
Cast: Denise La Fleur, Nicky Rebel

Denise La Fleur (40) - No man can resist Denise (December 02, 2021). "Why are you just standing there? Why don't you come a little closer?" 40-year-old wife and mom Denise La Fleur says to her guy, and that's a very good idea because Denise is looking especially sexy in a bra that shows off her big tits. She's impossible to resist. "You're going to be a changed guy when I'm done with you," she says before pushing him down onto the bed to suck his cock. Yep. He's going to have less cum in his balls after cumming on her tits.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7221kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Denise La Fleur (40) - No man can resist Denise

Her throat is small my dick is big

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Throatwars
Cast: Darlene Foster
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Big Dick, Teen, Babes, Brunette, One On One, Cumshot, Natural Tits

A gray-eyed bitch in cheerful stockings with flowers sucks a guy's huge dick, a young girl gets cum on a cute face after oral sex on a standing dick

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7670kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 413.6 MB

Download Her throat is small my dick is big

The Easter Bunny - Bunny De La Cruz

Cast: Bunny De La Cruz
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Blonde, Big ass, PAWG, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuous

It's Easter season and Will is getting ready for the pictures with the Easter Bunny, a huge, giant, juicy ass Bunny De La Cruz Easter bunny, walking around the back yard hiding Easter eggs, will is perplexed, she is so sultry and sexy, that he cannot take his eyes off of her. She gets all excited, then Will offers her something better, he unzips his pants and pulls his dick out, Bunny starts sucking it, so immediately they sneak back in to the house, there she keeps sucking his dick, then Will eats her pussy, then they fuck , cowgirl, missionary until Will explodes delivering a huge hot load all over her.

Duration: 32:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Easter Bunny - Bunny De La Cruz

Laura Tithapia - Top Buster

Studio: XLGirls
Cast: Laura Tithapia

The word tit is in Laura Tithapia's name. There is truth in advertising. Laura listed some of the things she does to make a guy happy and satisfied. "I wear sexy clothes for him, like some of the clothing in this video. I tell him that he is special. I massage his entire body before we have sex. I have sex with him in new positions to keep him interested and horny." Laura also told us what pleases her, besides a big dick. "I like a man who brings me flowers, treats me to fine dinners, pays a lot of attention to me and gives me compliments. The best thing a man ever said to me was that I am a goddess. The worst was that I am too big."

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Laura Tithapia - Top Buster

Laura Tithapia - Top Buster

Studio: XLGirls
Cast: Laura Tithapia

The word tit is in Laura Tithapia's name. There is truth in advertising. Laura listed some of the things she does to make a guy happy and satisfied. "I wear sexy clothes for him, like some of the clothing in this video. I tell him that he is special. I massage his entire body before we have sex. I have sex with him in new positions to keep him interested and horny." Laura also told us what pleases her, besides a big dick. "I like a man who brings me flowers, treats me to fine dinners, pays a lot of attention to me and gives me compliments. The best thing a man ever said to me was that I am a goddess. The worst was that I am too big."

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps
Audio: 176kbps

Download Laura Tithapia - Top Buster

Lonely Zarina

Cast: Zarina Haze
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Solo, Big ass, Natural tits, Big Belly, Chubby, Curvy, Dildo, Voluptuou

How could you possibly say no when a gorgeous girl with a voluptuous, curvy body and luscious lips looks up at you with her big eyes and asks simply for your attention? That's just what the beautiful Zarina Haze wants - your full, unwavering attention. And she'll make sure every minute is worth it. In sweet black lingerie, she bites down on her lip and invites you to watch her pleasure herself. She plays with her supple plump pussy, and then brings in a dildo for a wet and sloppy blowjob before she fucks her dripping wet pussy with it.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

Download Lonely Zarina

A Night Of Debauchery

Cast: Judy Thompson
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Big Dick, Teen, Babes, Brunette, One On One, Cumshot, Natural Tits

The dude gets excited and gets high while the nimble hands move along the trunk, and the balls are clenched in the palms. Chikulya with a contented face continues his pranks until the African partner starts splashing out a sea of ejaculate. The semen goes straight into the scream as the bitch knelt in front of him with a wide open scream.

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4478kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 362.0 MB

Download A Night Of Debauchery

Denise La Fleur (40) - No man can resist Denise

Studio: 40SomethingMag
Cast: Denise La Fleur, Nicky Rebel

Denise La Fleur (40) - No man can resist Denise (December 02, 2021). "Why are you just standing there? Why don't you come a little closer?" 40-year-old wife and mom Denise La Fleur says to her guy, and that's a very good idea because Denise is looking especially sexy in a bra that shows off her big tits. She's impossible to resist. "You're going to be a changed guy when I'm done with you," she says before pushing him down onto the bed to suck his cock. Yep. He's going to have less cum in his balls after cumming on her tits.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7221kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Denise La Fleur (40) - No man can resist Denise

Going Dutch

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ariana Angel
Genres: Score Theater ,Bathing ,Big Tits ,Solo

Covergirl of both Score and Voluptuous magazines Ariana Angel is a Dutch music fan who enjoys traveling around Europe seeing bands and writing about them. She has her own record label too. Surprisingly, she says she's "pretty boring" when it comes to her sex fantasies. "I'm going to take a long bubble bath," she tells our photographer. First she plays with her boobs, showing her beautiful body and gorgeous, perfect boobs. Ariana dips into the bath, leaving her nightgown on when she steps in, removing it later after she's soaped up her F-cups for a while. She calls herself old-fashioned but said one of her most-unusual sexual experiences was in the parking lot at a KISS show.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 977.4 MB

Download Going Dutch

Lonely Zarina

Cast: Zarina Haze
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Solo, Big ass, Natural tits, Big Belly, Chubby, Curvy, Dildo, Voluptuou

How could you possibly say no when a gorgeous girl with a voluptuous, curvy body and luscious lips looks up at you with her big eyes and asks simply for your attention? That's just what the beautiful Zarina Haze wants - your full, unwavering attention. And she'll make sure every minute is worth it. In sweet black lingerie, she bites down on her lip and invites you to watch her pleasure herself. She plays with her supple plump pussy, and then brings in a dildo for a wet and sloppy blowjob before she fucks her dripping wet pussy with it.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

Download Lonely Zarina

Georgia On My Mind

Cast: Christy Ruiz

A luxurious mature woman with big tits rewarded a guy with a deep blowjob and took on a man's cum in the final of a bright enchanting suction of a bolt

Duration: 30:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Georgia On My Mind

The Breast-man's Super-Natural Choice

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Roxi Red
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Tit-Sucking

Roxi Red opens up in more ways than one. "When I find the right guy, I'm his best girl. "I'll cook for him. Clean. Massage him. Take showers with him. Give him the best sex he's ever had. He can do anything he wants to do to my boobs. Fuck them and cum on them." Roxi says she likes to dress to show off her curves and unbelievable tits. Before she goes out, she'll try on different sexy dresses, look at herself in her full-length mirror and dance. When she finds the right dress to blow the public away, she's ready for fun. Score has some bra-breaking news about Roxi. It's a biggie, all right. The next time you see Roxi, it will be in her first anal sex scene with an X-Man. She thought about doing it for a long time and finally decided to go for it. While Roxi's tried it at home, she's a little nervous, but excited, about doing it on-camera. You rule, Roxi.

Duration: 10:06
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 586.3 MB

Download The Breast-man's Super-Natural Choice

Going Dutch

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ariana Angel
Genres: Score Theater ,Bathing ,Big Tits ,Solo

Covergirl of both Score and Voluptuous magazines Ariana Angel is a Dutch music fan who enjoys traveling around Europe seeing bands and writing about them. She has her own record label too. Surprisingly, she says she's "pretty boring" when it comes to her sex fantasies. "I'm going to take a long bubble bath," she tells our photographer. First she plays with her boobs, showing her beautiful body and gorgeous, perfect boobs. Ariana dips into the bath, leaving her nightgown on when she steps in, removing it later after she's soaped up her F-cups for a while. She calls herself old-fashioned but said one of her most-unusual sexual experiences was in the parking lot at a KISS show.

Duration: 16:50
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 977.4 MB

Download Going Dutch

Georgia Dome

Cast: Dorothy Ramirez

A young chick with straw hair undressed in front of the camera and with pleasure sucks the guy's dick in close-up, a big dick is almost entirely placed in her mouth

Duration: 32:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Download Georgia Dome

Heather Jana - Ravaging Heather

Studio: PlumperPass
Cast: Heather Jana
Genres: bbw, big tits, blonde, hardcore, ass shaking, blowing, blowjob, booty shaking, cowgirl, deep throat, fucking, missionary, oral, tit fucking, lingerie, indoor, Milf

Heather Jana - Ravaging Heather (December 03, 2021). Heather Jana joins us this week to show us what she´s working with. Honestly, she has a slot going for her, she has a huge pair of tits and a perfectly round ass. Add to that a tight plumper pussy that just begs to get fucked. Heather teases her curves to the camera then our boy, Puerto Rock gets to be the lucky stud that´s in charge of showing this BBW dream a good time and by good time, I mean fucking shit out of her. Heather's pussy is penetrated in several different positions making her scream with every single stroke. This chick loves to fuck. Once all that was said and done Puerto dropped a huge load all over her.

Duration: 31:31

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Heather Jana - Ravaging Heather

The Breast-man's Super-Natural Choice

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Roxi Red
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Tit-Sucking

Roxi Red opens up in more ways than one. "When I find the right guy, I'm his best girl. "I'll cook for him. Clean. Massage him. Take showers with him. Give him the best sex he's ever had. He can do anything he wants to do to my boobs. Fuck them and cum on them." Roxi says she likes to dress to show off her curves and unbelievable tits. Before she goes out, she'll try on different sexy dresses, look at herself in her full-length mirror and dance. When she finds the right dress to blow the public away, she's ready for fun. Score has some bra-breaking news about Roxi. It's a biggie, all right. The next time you see Roxi, it will be in her first anal sex scene with an X-Man. She thought about doing it for a long time and finally decided to go for it. While Roxi's tried it at home, she's a little nervous, but excited, about doing it on-camera. You rule, Roxi.

Duration: 10:06
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 586.3 MB

Download The Breast-man's Super-Natural Choice

Loves Black Cock

Cast: Thick Lizzy
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, MILF, Blonde, Big ass, Natural tits, Big Belly, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuou

Thick Lizzy in one of the hottest BBWs in the business today. She has the best tits in the industry. She loves to suck and fuck. So much so that when we showed up to set with a script, she decided to throw the script out the window and just get down to the fucking. She grabbed Don Sudan's cock and started choking on it right away. Soon after his cock was deep inside her pussy, stretching her pink hole with every stroke. Lizzy got fucked in several different positions. Watching her tits bounce up and down is a sight to see. Finally, it all culminated with a huge load all over her face, mouth, and tits.

Duration: 30:33

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Loves Black Cock