Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Jeanette Jefferson

Release Year: 2018
Studio: DesperateAmateurs
Cast: Jeanette Jefferson
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie.
Video language: English

A contented naughty girl with a juicy body gave him a wonderful blowjob, actively working with her mouth, and then the baby gave herself up to her cap. The young man did not bother at all that the young lady was much heavier than him. Despite being overweight, she fucked very passionately.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jeanette Jefferson

Hot Action At A Big Holiday Party

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Richelle Ryan & Mick Blue
Genres: Uniform, Big Ass, Brunette, Blowjob (Pov), Tittyfuck (Pov), Big Tits, Halloween

Richelle Ryan is having a big party to celebrate Halloween, her favorite day of the year. Richelle loves the spooky holiday so much because it's the one time of the year that she can dress as slutty as she wants to without anyone judging her!
As soon as Mick Blue spots her in her sexy outfit he's down to fuck, and the two head off somewhere a little more private so they can get their fuck on. Mick strips her down, worshiping her big fake tits while she strokes his hard cock.
Richelle gives him a Halloween blowjob and then takes his dick balls deep in her tight pussy. Finally, Mick gives that trick a treat: a huge facial cumshot!

Duration: 34:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11700kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Hot Action At A Big Holiday Party

Perfect Babe Cherry Black Always Wants More

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cherry Black
Genres: Black Hair, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Curvy, Cute, Doggystyle, Facial, Garters, Gauges, Gonzo, Hardcore, Hispanic, Latina, Lingerie, Piercings, Medium Ass, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Outie Pussy, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Slutty, Tattoos, Teen

Tattooed latin slut Cherry Black shows off her delicious attributes as she gets interviewed by Cristian Cipriani behind the camera. Then, lucky stud Logan Salamanca joins Cherry as he gets his huge dick sucked and takes Cherry on a wild ride!

Duration: 39:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Perfect Babe Cherry Black Always Wants More

Madi Laine - Tiny Fierce Fire

Cast: Madi Laine
Genres: Asian, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Hardcore, High Socks, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Teen, Tennis Skirt, Thigh Highs, Toned

Tiny cutie Madi Laine is an expert at being a little happy tease, and today, dances and runs all around the house until big dude Mike Mancini catches up to her and puts her tiny fierce fire to the test.

Duration: 45:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3563kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Madi Laine - Tiny Fierce Fire

Rinsing Off

Cast: Nala Brooks
Genres: Ball Licking, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Fingering, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, RedHead, Tittyfuck

Nala Brooks jumps in the shower after a long day of shopping with her man Quinton James. Quinton can't stand to be away from his girl for too long and surprises Nala by pressing his hard dick against the glass to show her what she does to him. After some steamy foreplay in the shower, the couple takes it to the bedroom to enjoy each other's bodies.

Duration: 39:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rinsing Off

Elizabeth Romanov - Elisabeth, 25 years old, blonde bombshell!

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Cumshot
Video language: French

What a little dungeon this Pascal ... He contacted our team explaining that he had a little surprise for us. Indeed, he is on a weekend in Paris with Elisabeth, one of his last conquests! Sublime blonde with a dream body, the 25-year-old lady, stewardess from Poland, has never had a good time in front of the camera. But if the guy asked us to come, it is not to stage, but to see this incredible sex bomb between the legs of another man, in the person of friend Tony!

Duration: 43:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Elizabeth Romanov - Elisabeth, 25 years old, blonde bombshell!

Reagan Foxx - Seduced by Ms. Foxx

Cast: Reagan Foxx
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Lingerie, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl

Reagan Foxx strides through the house, stripping and enchanting anyone in her path. Donnie Rock just so happens to be around while this is happening and can't resist Reagan, and she calls to him. Donnie is lost in the milf power of Ms. Foxx and gives her exactly what she wants.

Duration: 36:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps

File size: 807.5 MB

Download Reagan Foxx - Seduced by Ms. Foxx

Savannah Bond - Indulging In Savannah

Cast: Savannah Bond
Genres: Big Boobs, Blowjob, Creampie, Hitachi, Orgasm, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming

After much anticipation I finally get to shoot with Savannah in a really fun and hot scene. We both love kissing and feeling each other as I lay her down on the bed and lick her pussy. The energy picks up as we start to fuck and I use a hitachi on her clit while my other hand is around her throat. She gives me an amazing blowjob, licks my ass, and rides my cock so well. We finish in missionary where I cum really deep inside of her and there's a close up of my cum dripping out of her.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Savannah Bond - Indulging In Savannah

Daniella

Cast: Daniella
Genres: Legal Teen, College Girl, Reality, Hardcore, Oral, All Sex

Daniella is our very first international exchange student all the way from far off, exotic Mexico and from her big dark eyes to her near perfect round ass, she's definitely one of the finest southern imports since Corona. This update starts off hot and heavy, partially because Daniella has a serious set of dick sucking lips and partially because I can hardly understand her answers to my penetrating interview questions. One question I do get an answer to is that Daniella has a boyfriend. Honestly, what are the odds he's even ON the internet, so I doubt he'll ever find out I'm wrecking his senorita's tight pussy with my gringo dong.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 774kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 272.0 MB

Download Daniella

Beauty Coco Lovelock Gets A Creampie

Cast: Coco Lovelock
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex

Watch as hot blonde Coco Lovelock gets fucked by Mick Blue's big cock! Get ready for strong emotions in this perfect sex scene!

Duration: 36:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6476kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beauty Coco Lovelock Gets A Creampie

Paula Bell

Cast: Paula Bell
Genres: MILF, Blowjob, Bigtits, BBW

Attractive girls who are satisfied with intercourse allow partners to get the penis out of their pussies and drain the sperm onto their tummy. Guys take this opportunity with pleasure and end up on the torso of satisfied mistresses, sometimes getting seminal fluid not only in the navel, but also on the naked mammary glands.

Duration: 40:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 478.8 MB

Download Paula Bell

Genres: Asian, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Hardcore, High Socks, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Teen, Tennis Skirt, Thigh Highs, Toned

Tiny cutie Madi Laine is an expert at being a little happy tease, and today, dances and runs all around the house until big dude Mike Mancini catches up to her and puts her tiny fierce fire to the test.

Big Tit Blonde Milf Ryan Keely Shows Son's Friend Her Lingerie Before Fucking Him In It

Cast: Ryan Keely
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cum In Mouth, Fake Tits, High Heels, Lingerie, Mature, MILF, Stockings, Straight, Tattoo, Trimmed

Ryan Keely is cleaning up around the house before her son and his friend's get home. One of her son's friend's, Anthony, gets there a little early though and passes the time taking sniffs of Ryan's lingerie. Well he gets caught red handed and he confesses to Ryan that he's a virgin and that sniffing panties is as close to sex as he has gotten. Ryan takes pity on the boy and shows him the lingerie she's wearing before fucking him on her couch and taking his virginity. After all, what are friend's moms for.

Duration: 36:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Big Tit Blonde Milf Ryan Keely Shows Son's Friend Her Lingerie Before Fucking Him In It

Rinsing Off

Cast: Nala Brooks
Genres: Ball Licking, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Fingering, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, RedHead, Tittyfuck

Nala Brooks jumps in the shower after a long day of shopping with her man Quinton James. Quinton can't stand to be away from his girl for too long and surprises Nala by pressing his hard dick against the glass to show her what she does to him. After some steamy foreplay in the shower, the couple takes it to the bedroom to enjoy each other's bodies.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rinsing Off

Crissy

Cast: Crissy
Genres: Legal Teen, College Girl, Facial, Reality, Hardcore, Oral, All Sex

After several weeks of skinny little spinners, I'm doing my best to please everybody by shooting a curvier girl this time. Crissy is what I would call 'thick' in the best possible sense. She's got ass for days, which explains why I spend so much time behind her pounding away.
We meet Crissy in the bathroom as she applies her subtle, elegant make-up (jokes) and try to get to know her, but she's a shy one. She doesn't really open up much, so when she says she's a talented, enthusiastic cocksucker I cut the Q and A short and have her drop down and demonstrate. Turns out she was telling the truth, this girl does indeed love to suck cock and definitely has the talent.
After her nice long oral demonstration, I get Crissy situated on the bed and try to get a little more out of her, but she's still pretty shy. Not a huge deal, how interesting could a shy 18 year old POSSIBLY be? Once she gets naked she might open up more. I get started with my fingers and after trying a few tricks I'm not s.

Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3420kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Crissy

Big Tit Blonde Milf Ryan Keely Shows 's Friend Her Lingerie Before Fucking Him In It

Cast: Ryan Keely
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cum In Mouth, Fake Tits, High Heels, Lingerie, Mature, MILF, Stockings, Straight, Tattoo, Trimmed

Ryan Keely is cleaning up around the house before her and his friend's get home. One of her 's friend's, Anthony, gets there a little early though and passes the time taking sniffs of Ryan's lingerie. Well he gets caught red handed and he confesses to Ryan that he's a virgin and that sniffing panties is as close to sex as he has gotten. Ryan takes pity on the boy and shows him the lingerie she's wearing before fucking him on her couch and taking his virginity. After all, what are friend's moms for.

Duration: 36:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Big Tit Blonde Milf Ryan Keely Shows 's Friend Her Lingerie Before Fucking Him In It

Danielle Simpson

Cast: Danielle Simpson
Genres: MILF, Blowjob, Bigtits, BBW

An excited man can no longer restrain himself - he painfully wants to have sex with a beauty. The dude lies down on the bed, and the girl begins to give him a good homemade blue blowjob. A man is delighted with this approach and now he can no longer restrain himself and puts his erect, sucked penis in his pussy.

Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Danielle Simpson

Seducing the Trainer

Cast: Catalina Ossa
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Cum Shot, Small Tits, Natural Tit

These girls are so hot and fuck so good our guys have to shoot multi loads in every scene! Some girls take it in the pussy, some even take it in the ass. Some even have to take a facial at the end! If you're into cum, then this is the right site for you.Thanks for watching, we appreciate your support!

Duration: 36:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6701kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Seducing the Trainer