Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Makfuk

Kaisa Nord - Real

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kaisa Nord
Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Gonzo, Hardcore
Video language: English

Kaisa is staying with an old friend, and she can't help thinking about her bestie's new man. This stunning blonde has caught his eye as well, and acting on a mutual obsession might be the only way to move past it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12000kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Kaisa Nord - Real

Makfuk

Candice Dare - Plug Out And Dick In!

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Candice Dare
Genres: Hardcore, Cumshot, Blonde, Toys, Anal, Butt Plug, Deepthroat, Saliva, Gonzo, Ass Licking

Candice Dare has her butt plug removed from her big ass by Michael Stefano, but not before he licks her pussy. Once removed she sits on his face and he puts his tongue to good use.

Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8362kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Candice Dare - Plug Out And Dick In!

Makfuk

Good Girl Gone Bad

Alona Bloom was a good girl until her first time, which happened on camera! This former good girl is here to continue her streak of bad behavior with Small Hands, and she s excited to get started. The horny raven-haired babe can t get enough of that big cock in her tight little pussy till Small Hands cums all over her pretty face, and Alona s hot, all-natural body will have you dreaming of more ways to misbehave.

Duration: 38:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3454kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Good Girl Gone Bad

Makfuk

BJ, Rim Job, Orgasmic Fuck

Cast: Maddy May
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex Rimming

Busty, tattooed brunette Maddy May reveals her pierced nipples and plump ass in a plush hotel room. Pro stud Mick Blue shoots personal, POV-style footage. Maddy oils up her butthole, and Mick teases her clit with his big cock. He slides his meaty boner inside her cunt, and her eyes roll back in her head. Pretty Maddy wraps both hands around his uncircumcised dick and gives him a blowjob, drooling as she sucks. The dirty girl slurps his balls and gives him a worshipful rim job! She climbs on top and indulges in an orgasmic cock ride, and Mick douses her ass in oil. She masturbates while he plows her twat, and Maddy swallows a dripping load of jizz.

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2528kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 665.7 MB

Download BJ, Rim Job, Orgasmic Fuck

Makfuk

Kiara Lord - My Life My Choice

Studio: SexArt
Cast: Kiara Lord
Genres: Art, Clips, Euro, HD, Redhead, Boyfriend, Missionary, 1080p

Stunning redhead Kiara Lord makes a much-anticipated return to SexArt in Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "My Life My Choice." Talking to camera, she shares the candid details of her life since her last appearance, explaining how she left a dark place and came to fall in love again. We see her walking through the city at night with her new boyfriend Mugur, fooling around and having fun. Back at their apartment, they kiss passionately, Mugur's hand sliding between Kiara's stockinged thighs and into her panties...
She kicks off her underwear and Mugur kneels to eat her pussy, then lavishes attention on her beautiful breasts, sucking her nipples greedily. Mugur carries his sweetheart to the sofa and she grinds in his lap, freeing his stiff cock from his pants and impaling herself on it. Moaning with pleasure, Kiara slides up and down her man's thick pole, her sexy ass rippling as they move in harmony. She dismounts and Mugur licks her pussy until she's at fever pitch, then thrusts into her i.

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7745kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kiara Lord - My Life My Choice

Makfuk

Tara Cherry - A Little Surprise For Tara ...

Cast: Tara Cherry
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

It's a fantasy that she didn't think was common, and yet one that comes back regularly in the minds of young women, that Tara wanted to satisfy with J&M. The bitch, who we know to be adventurous and ready to give her all in her experiences, dreamed of having a doctor!

Duration: 44:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tara Cherry - A Little Surprise For Tara ...

Makfuk

Rough Sex With A Lot Of Love

Studio: PutaLocura
Cast: Deborah Fox
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob

Deborah Fox is a Spanish teen who likes rough sex. She likes to be grabbed by her neck and fucked hard. That is precisely what I do with her, give her a good day of rough sex with a lot of love.

Duration: 40:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3942kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rough Sex With A Lot Of Love

Makfuk

Hottie Lily LarimarNeeds An Older Man To Fuck

Cast: Lily Larimar
Genres: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Pretty bitch Lily Larimar gets a hardcore pounding in different position with big older dick!

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

Download Hottie Lily LarimarNeeds An Older Man To Fuck

Makfuk

Artemisia Love - Milf's New Lifestyle

Studio: Milfty / MYLF
Cast: Artemisia Love
Genres: All Sex, Bare Foot, Big Ass, Big Tits, Doggystyle, Fingering, Innie Pussy, Milf, Fake Tits, Cum on Tits

After her divorce, Artemisia Love is ready to take control of her life back and fully embrace her sexual desires. When she picks up her boy Tyler Nixon from the airport, she's sure to explain to him what her new lifestyle is all about, and he has two options: either willingly participate or he can go live with his . It's a no brainer for Tyler.

Duration: 39:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Artemisia Love - Milf's New Lifestyle

Makfuk

A Valuable Lesson pt.1

Willow (Chloe Temple) needs help in school with math to be able to finish high school. So she goes to see Henry (Jake Adams), a tutor who can help her. On the other hand, Henry wants more than to help Willow at school, he wants to fuck her too. Being scared, she wants to leave, but he holds her back by telling her that she won t graduate without him. Reagan (Rachael Cavalli) and Travis (Eric Masterson) enthusiastically fuck when Reagan has the idea of impersonating their step daughter Daisy (Riley Star).

Duration: 43:52
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1189kbps

File size: 444.2 MB

Download A Valuable Lesson pt.1

Makfuk

Jewelz Blu - Blu Dream

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Orgasm, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Straight, Toys

This scene features Jewelz and I reconnecting for another passionate scene together. We make out and are all over each others bodies before I go down on her. We have fun, energetic sex all over the bed. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides my cock in multiple positions. She has multiple intense orgasms through the scene while I fuck her with the assistance of a Hitachi. The scene ends with her riding me in cowgirl as we kiss until I cum inside of her.

Duration: 38:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7230kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Jewelz Blu - Blu Dream

Makfuk

Lauren Minardi, Chad Rockwell

Cast: Lauren Minardi

Wearing bunny ears for her costume party, sexy brunette Lauren Minardi tells her home remodeler, Chad, to hurry up. While he works, excited Lauren sucks a huge dildo, stroking her shaved pussy through sheer lace leggings. When she fucks her asshole with the toy, Chad whips out his huge cock for the gorgeous girl to suck. He slides his member inside Lauren's sweet ass, tenderly pumps her rectum and pussy, and splatters her pretty face with hot jism.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6215kbps

Download Lauren Minardi, Chad Rockwell

Makfuk

Payton Preslee

Studio: TeamSkeet
Genres: Big Ass, Big Dicks, Black Hair, Blowjob, Blue Eyes, Booty Shorts, Boy / Girl

Payton Preslee shows off her incredible curves before handsome hunk Jessy Jones joins her, oiling her up to get her ready for a fun time.

Duration: 36:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Payton Preslee

Makfuk

Tara Cherry - A Little Surprise For Tara ...

Cast: Tara Cherry
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

It's a fantasy that she didn't think was common, and yet one that comes back regularly in the minds of young women, that Tara wanted to satisfy with J&M. The bitch, who we know to be adventurous and ready to give her all in her experiences, dreamed of having a doctor!

Duration: 44:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tara Cherry - A Little Surprise For Tara ...

Makfuk

Zirael Rem - Raphtalia's Tight Pussy Wants More

Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Amateur, All, Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Redhead, POV

Zirael Rem - A very nice girl and guy. She passionately sucks huge club, he fuck her holes hard!

Duration: 38:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16513kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download Zirael Rem - Raphtalia's Tight Pussy Wants More

Makfuk

Joanna, 30 years old, stewardess!

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: French

Joanna, a 30-year-old flight attendant for a private jet charter company, is originally from Poland, but speaks impeccable French. This young woman with a sublime body, currently resting in Aubagne, has a philosophy of life well settled. Without any taboos in terms of sex, she defines herself as a big slut ... Our homegrown team will soon realize that the qualifier is far too weak given the incredible behavior of this atomic bomb in action!

Duration: 36:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

Download Joanna, 30 years old, stewardess!

Makfuk

Layla Quinn - Big Country Titties On Layla Quinn Melons In Tthe House

Cast: Layla Quinn
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Teen, Hardcore, Cumshot, Oil

Big titty express rolled up today to get fucked. This country babe has some big ole country titties. I could tell when she hopped on top of my dick, she was a certified freak. Her massive titties also felt amazing when I got to fuck them :) Anytime I can get a boobjob, it's a good day. Overall, not generally my kind of girl, but something about her really turns me on. 8/10 RATING since she let me fuck her as hard as I wanted. Love the young big titty babes!

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 938.8 MB

Download Layla Quinn - Big Country Titties On Layla Quinn Melons In Tthe House

Makfuk

Maria Turner

Studio: ImmoralLive
Cast: Maria Turner
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Cumshot, Squirt, Blowjob, Reality, Anal, Lingerie

Russian girl gets an orgasm with a friend during beautiful sex. A man shaggy his grandmothers in life, and today he came across such a young beauty who is a pleasure to fuck, you can still end up on her.

Duration: 45:12
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1786kbps

File size: 656.1 MB

Download Maria Turner

Makfuk

Big Boobies Girl Fucking

Studio: PutaLocura
Cast: Michi
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob

Michi is a natural busty woman who fucks like angels. With that soft little voice and those well-formed breasts, she is capable of taking you to seventh heaven.

Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3933kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Big Boobies Girl Fucking

Makfuk

Soak Her All In

Studio: BrazzersExxtra
Cast: Ebony Mystique
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Join Ebony Mystique in the bathroom, where she takes a hot bubble bath, lathering up her huge tits, showing off her ass, and fingering herself, getting ready for Ricky Johnson. Once Ricky arrives, Ebony teases him from behind the glass door before bringing him into the shower with her, turning on the water and getting Ricky's suit as wet as her pussy!

Duration: 36:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3560kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download Soak Her All In