Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

BrutalDildos Rita Rush

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Rita Rush
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Rita Rush is a super hot and horny babe that loves to stretch her pussy with brutal dildos. We carefully selected this exclusive material..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Rita Rush

Inspecting her pussy

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Katya
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Blonde, Fucking Machine
Video language: English

Hot blonde Czech teen Katya wears sexy black dress and black stockings on her hot legs. She
has a chubby body and smaller tits. The old wicked obgyn physician will run the following tests: physical exam,
palpation, tits exam, BP monitor check-up, twat check-up with his fingers, cervix exam using a plastic speculum, v
aginal enema, fucking machine treatment.

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Inspecting her pussy

Bottomless ass

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Asya, Kristal Kaitlin, Jenny Lo, Nancy, Lindsey Sheron, Terry Sullivan
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, Anal Play,Solo Female Masturbation,Fucking Machine/Sybian,Amateur, Dildo/Vibrator,Modeling/Posing

These very beautiful and very horny girls just can't get enough of ramming thick monstrous dildos into their tight assholes. These aren't your average solo scenes where you get to witness horny chicks fucking themselves in the pussy with toys. These ladies are serious about their anal penetrations and they want to share them with you!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:23:04
Video: 1136x632, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1700kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bottomless ass

Old pussy exam of hot mature Miya

Genres: Gaping, Mature, Pussy Closeups, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Vibrator, Fucking machine, Big natural boobs, Curvy

Hot blonde mature woman Miya comes for her old pussy exam to our freaky doctor. The perverse gynecologist performs all his filthy stuff on her senior cunt and naked body, gapes her wet mature pussy and makes her cum in gyno chair with his medical grade fucking machine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2856kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Old pussy exam of hot mature Miya

BrutalDildos Vanessa

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole f"cked with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Duration: 24:32

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Vanessa

BrutalDildos Kream Anal Machine

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Kream
Genres: anal, squirt, fuck machines, masturbating

Hi I'm Kream. Welcome to my personal site. Inside you will see my extreme collection of hardcore movies and pics. See my extreme solos, hot lesbian fantasies and hardcore anal with cum eating blowjobs. Watch me squirt loads of pussy juice and my ass prolapse with every anal orgasm!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 16:26
Video: 448x336, MPEG-1, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 250.6 MB

Download BrutalDildos Kream Anal Machine

Dildo in my vagina!

Cast: Selina (Salina)
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss

Sexy high heels legs babe Salina visits dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor helps the girl out with undressing
her clothes and bra, so the exam can begin. You will see: physical exam, palpation, testing feet reflexes, BP monitor test, speculum
cervix exam, vaginal enema, fucking machine therapy, and in the end the doctor also takes urinal sample.

Duration: 31:33

Download Dildo in my vagina!

MachineDom, Submissed 15 video pack 2012-2017 (720p)

Extreme torture is what these male dominated women experience. Each woman is bound with ropes, caged, or restrained to a chair before being fucked by a machine. No woman can prepare herself for the fear of the unknown that she experiences here. Will she come back from this the same woman she was? The short answer is no and she knows that the minute the machine begins to pound her pussy. The undeniable fear each and ever woman experiences is only matched by pleasure. True satisfaction for some can only be achieved when fear and pleasure merge together. Never before had any of these women thought that they could achieve this state of mind. Their very grip on what they perceive as reality is being challenged with every painful thrust. This truly is the work of people with dark minds.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 3.5 GB in 5 files.

Download MachineDom, Submissed 15 video pack 2012-2017 (720p)

Sex Machine Therapy

Cast: Taisia
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Latina hottie Taisia needed another vagina check-up. Despite the old gynecologist is very busy, he
managed to free some time to have a look at her vagina again. In this gyno exam you will see: physical checkup, breasts
exam, BP monitor test, ears exam, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal cleansing and toy-machine therapy.

Duration: 39:56

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sex Machine Therapy

Dirty Wife I get machine fucked on the floor (2017)

I make my husband watch me fuck this big cock as I talk dirty to him. I tell him I am his dirty whore, I love fucking big cocks in front of him and I can take a big cock.

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22857kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Dirty Wife I get machine fucked on the floor (2017)

Sasha Rose, Canela Skin - Merciless Russian Dom Has Her Way With Sub 1080p

Cast: Sasha Rose, Canela Skin
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Strap-On, Orgasm

Diminutive sub Canela Skin shows up at her master's place for her usual ass-beating, but today she's surprised when a woman she's never seen before greets her at the door, complete with strap-on!

Duration: 40:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sasha Rose, Canela Skin - Merciless Russian Dom Has Her Way With Sub 1080p

My pussy happiness machine

Cast: Amateurs
Genres: Machine Sex, Toys, Dildo
Video language: German

The Sex Expert on this journey is the most experienced and horny Dacada. She knows her ways around a hard dick and a wet pussy and she is the perfect couple therapist when it comes to improving their sex life.

Duration: 1:52:43
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1598kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download My pussy happiness machine

Double Penetration

Studio: Real Life Hentai
Cast: Lisianna

On lonely evenings, only a sex machine saves a slut with an irresistible desire to fuck. She was in a relationship, but as it turned out, even the most anxious guys could not bear a woman who literally wants to fuck every hour. Having smeared the dildo properly with lubricant, the chick sticks the rubber dick as deep as possible in the pussy and in the anus.

Duration: 7:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10201kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Double Penetration

Old Pussy Exam Of Hot Mature Miya

Genres: MILF, Mature, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Fucking machine, Medical fetish

Hot blonde mature woman Miya comes for her old pussy exam to our freaky doctor. The perverse gynecologist performs all his filthy stuff on her senior cunt and naked body, gapes her wet mature pussy and makes her cum in gyno chair with his medical grade fucking machine.

Duration: 44:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2856kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Old Pussy Exam Of Hot Mature Miya

Slut tore a hole!

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Fuck Machine, Big Toys / Dildo, Masturbation, Big Tits

Asian slut loves fisting! Her long legs and beautiful pussy make this process perfect! She knows how to please fans of fisting and you can win your way!

Duration: 24:32

Download Slut tore a hole!