Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

BrutalDildos Anna Polina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Anna Polina
Genres: Dildo, Dildo machine

Thick blonde Anna Polina has her pink pussy pounded by a big brutal dildo and a brutal dildo machine until she cums loudly!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Anna Polina

Abigail Dupree How Much Can I Take

Video language: English

If I were your girlfriend, I would make sure that we will have lots of fun together. If I were your slave, I would make sure you would have more fun at my expense. I really have fun Masturbating for you, to you and with you. Trying to put extra-large things in my butt is quite the experience and always a challenge. I have a bit of sexy fun in this light-hearted session of seeing 'How Much Can I Take' in my ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree How Much Can I Take

BrutalDildos Rita Rush

Cast: Rita Rush
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Rita Rush is a super hot and horny babe that loves to stretch her pussy with brutal dildos. We carefully selected this exclusive material..

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Rita Rush

Hardcore PowerTools Fuck Machine

We all know that now machines replace men for many jobs, but we didn't think they would even take our place in bed. On Hardcore Power Tools, the actresses get fucked by sex-machines, no need for cocks anymore, they tie a dildo to the machine and they are sure to have many orgasms. Yes, that means no erection dysfunctions, no premature ejaculations... Samantha Sin, Brandi Edwards, Layla Rivera and others wanted to test the fucking machine. All these actresses can tell you they love getting fucked by fucking machines! And one of the reasons is that they just need to open their legs and the machine does the rest. No efforts to make, just the pleasure!

Total size: 8.9 GB in 21 files.

Download Hardcore PowerTools Fuck Machine

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

At home , he went away a little guy from his great soul walked by a dick in all holes insatiable stranger. That's just a little bit is not designed, he was very tired , fucking this insatiable animal ...

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 11712kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

BrutalDildos - Black Sophie

Cast: Black Sophie
Genres: Dildo, Dildo machine

Raven haired Sophie uses a thick black dildo to prepare her pussy for the pounding she'll get from the brutal dildo machine!

Duration: 25:30

Download BrutalDildos - Black Sophie

BrutalDildos Kream Anal Machine

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Kream
Genres: anal, squirt, fuck machines, masturbating

Hi I'm Kream. Welcome to my personal site. Inside you will see my extreme collection of hardcore movies and pics. See my extreme solos, hot lesbian fantasies and hardcore anal with cum eating blowjobs. Watch me squirt loads of pussy juice and my ass prolapse with every anal orgasm!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 16:26
Video: 448x336, MPEG-1, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 250.6 MB

Download BrutalDildos Kream Anal Machine

Fuck Machines 6

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Victoria Sweet, Bailey Brooks, Jordana James, Holly West, Kiera King
Genres: Anal, Vaginal, DP, Gonzo, Masturbation, Solo Girls, Sex Machines

These machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. Enjoy these elaborate Fuck Machines. These gorgeous women don't need cocks as they ram hot, wet pussies at 1,000 strokes per minute! They like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Duration: 2:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Fuck Machines 6

Milf Eva and the sexmachine

Look at this amazing 58 years old titty lady! She is so sexy and so horny! In this video she is masturbating with her favorite sex toy: the fucking machine chair. She really loves pumping up her mature pussy with electrical sex machine

Duration: 21:30
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2195kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 364.2 MB

Download Milf Eva and the sexmachine

Fuck Machines vol 6

Studio: JM Productions
Cast: Victoria Sweet, Bailey Brooks, Jordana James, Holly West, Kiera King
Genres: Anal, Toys, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Fetish, Double Penetration, Lingerie, Glasses, Solo

In "6" from JM Productions, the machines fuck pussies and assholes so hard, fast and long that those holes are left swollen, blown out and broken. These gorgeous women don't need real cocks. No man can beat a machine that rams hot, wet pussies at 1,000 strokes per minute! These horny nymphos like it hard and fast with their Fucking Machines!

Total size: 423.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Fuck Machines vol 6

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Big Toys, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo

The amazing Jayda is back again! She loves big brutal dildos. She does double penetration and fills both her pussy and asshole in this new scene. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 11712kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Strip Leg Wrestling with Amber and Jennie

For girls in the know, riding the Sybian isn't much of a penalty to be feared. It can be a mind-shattering experience, and if a girl can get over the embarrassment of enduring one or more massive orgasms in front of cameras for all to see, it's not so bad. In this case, one of the girls was in the know, and she kept gushing about how wonderful a Sybian ride would be and how much she'd want to lose.
To her credit, though, she's a tough competitor and winning means a lot to her, so she gave it her all and did not slack in her bouts of Indian Leg Wrestling. The girls lie hip-to-hip and attempt to flip each other over with their legs. And when the winner puts the loser on that Sybian, the girl is left gasping and crying out, giggling as she cums.

Duration: 16:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 386.7 MB

Download Strip Leg Wrestling with Amber and Jennie

Sweet pussy!

Cast: Eva Berger
Genres: Anal, Fuck Machine, Big Toys / Dildo, Masturbation

Sweet red-haired bitch bought a sex machine that can fuck her insatiable vagina all day long! She left to have another pair of strap-on for the full enjoyment!

Duration: 25:01

Download Sweet pussy!