Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

BrutalDildos Anna Polina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Anna Polina
Genres: Dildo, Dildo machine

Thick blonde Anna Polina has her pink pussy pounded by a big brutal dildo and a brutal dildo machine until she cums loudly!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Anna Polina

Fast Harder Fuck Machine

Video language: English

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14123kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Fast Harder Fuck Machine

Lexa Pt.2

Cast: Lexa
Genres: isting, Amateur, Russian, HomeMade, Anal, HardCore, DP, DAP, Squirting, Vacuum, MILF, Mature, Double Penetration, Double Anal Penetration

So come on in and join us for all the thrills of a white knuckle ride and prepare for some feats of cunt and ass gaping as this pussy is stretched to the limit with hardcore hand-banging and fisting onslaughts!

Duration: 2:16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2825kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Lexa Pt.2

MILF Ahegao Sasha Rose is Fucked by a Fucking Machine - Bukkake and Creampie_

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Real Life Hentai
Genres: Interracial, Big tits, Classic

A pretty girl has a shaved intimate area. She performs deliberate masturbatory actions with her vagina in order to achieve an ecstatic state. Of course, in the end she got an orgasm.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5050kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 344.5 MB

Download MILF Ahegao Sasha Rose is Fucked by a Fucking Machine - Bukkake and Creampie_

BrutalDildos Vanessa

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole f"cked with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download BrutalDildos Vanessa

Gorgeous Redhead Lauren Phillips Live! HD

Release Year: 2018
Studio: CherryPimps
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Big Tits, Gaping, Lingerie, Masturbation, Real Tits, Red Head, Sybian, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed

Smoking hot and fun loving babe Lauren Phillips is ready to get naughty with you! She is all by herself so that means she is all yours! She loves how she looks in her lingerie but knows just how much you want to see her get it on the floor! She strips down and rubs her large natural tits with her hands wishing your cock was in her cleavage. She has a variety of toys to use including the Sybian so get ready for a fucking good time!

Duration: 53:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Gorgeous Redhead Lauren Phillips Live! HD

Lexa Pt.3

Genres: Fisting, Amateur, Russian, HomeMade, Anal, HardCore, DP, DAP, Squirting, Vacuum, MILF, Mature, Double Penetration, Double Anal Penetration

The sensual bitch fucks her snatch deep and hard, until she's satisfied Just look at her pussy how wide it is when she takes out the sex toy, only to insert it back in! Enjoy the sight!

Duration: 1:58:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Lexa Pt.3

Kream Anal Machine

Release Year: 2007
Studio: BrutalCastings FetishNetwork
Cast: Kream
Genres: anal, squirt, fuck machines, masturbating

Hi I'm Kream. Welcome to my personal site. Inside you will see my extreme collection of hardcore movies and pics. See my extreme solos, hot lesbian fantasies and hardcore anal with cum eating blowjobs. Watch me squirt loads of pussy juice and my ass prolapse with every anal orgasm!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 16:26
Video: 448x336, MPEG-1, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 250.6 MB

Download Kream Anal Machine

My Favourite New Toy

Release Year: 2021

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download My Favourite New Toy

Beauty and the fucking machine

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sofia A

Curious Sofia already tried different ways of satisfying her sex hunger. She is an expert in fingering and teasing her pussy, she tested all toys in the sex shop and, finally, she came up to an idea of playing with a fucking machine. So she buys the machine and hurries to unpack it to estimate the size. Sofia loves the view and the texture of the dildo so much that she opens her clean shaved pussy and sits down right on the fucking machine. Sofia controls the machine to make it move faster or slower inside her sweet cunt. Finally, naughty brunette gets her satisfaction and cums all over the sex toy.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13736kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Beauty and the fucking machine

MachineDom, Submissed 2012-2017 (15 scenes)

Extreme torture is what these male dominated women experience. Each woman is bound with ropes, caged, or restrained to a chair before being fucked by a machine. No woman can prepare herself for the fear of the unknown that she experiences here. Will she come back from this the same woman she was? The short answer is no and she knows that the minute the machine begins to pound her pussy. The undeniable fear each and ever woman experiences is only matched by pleasure. True satisfaction for some can only be achieved when fear and pleasure merge together. Never before had any of these women thought that they could achieve this state of mind. Their very grip on what they perceive as reality is being challenged with every painful thrust. This truly is the work of people with dark minds.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 3.5 GB in 5 files.

Download MachineDom, Submissed 2012-2017 (15 scenes)

BrutalDildos Anna Polina

Cast: Anna Polina
Genres: Dildo, Dildo machine

Thick blonde Anna Polina has her pink pussy pounded by a big brutal dildo and a brutal dildo machine until she cums loudly!

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download BrutalDildos Anna Polina

Lexa Pt.2

Genres: isting, Amateur, Russian, HomeMade, Anal, HardCore, DP, DAP, Squirting, Vacuum, MILF, Mature, Double Penetration, Double Anal Penetration

It has always been a funny girl game to stick in pussy everything you could find around The choice is getting wider and wider! Now these girls can fist themselves while stuffing in their cunts different toys, shoes, glasses and more

Duration: 2:16:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2605kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Lexa Pt.2

BrutalDildos Rita Rush

Cast: Rita Rush
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Rita Rush is a super hot and horny babe that loves to stretch her pussy with brutal dildos. We carefully selected this exclusive material..

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Rita Rush