Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

My Favourite New Toy

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download My Favourite New Toy

BrutalDildos Vanessa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole sex with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Vanessa

Tweetney - Cheating Wife Tries To Make It Up To You

Your wife has been bored and done something you may not be so happy about. She slept with your best friends wife. She discusses how beautiful women are before saying she'll make it up to you. She lets you put iit in her butt.

Duration: 18:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21477kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Tweetney - Cheating Wife Tries To Make It Up To You

Nathalie Blue - sideways on the Sybian

Nathalie Blue rides the Sybian sideways and loves it! She shows us her lovely ass moving up and down. She has five full body orgasms and ends the shoot happier than she's ever been in her whole life.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 114.3 MB

Download Nathalie Blue - sideways on the Sybian

BrutalDildos Lina Love

Cast: Lina Love
Genres: Anal, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Lina Love is such a horny young girl! You will not believe how this tiny teen can take such brutal dildos so deep inside her pussy.

Duration: 23:32

Download BrutalDildos Lina Love

The spanking machine

Release Year: 2008
Studio: pain4fem
Genres: spanking

The first truly serious spanking machine in the world.
For having committed serious misdemeanors, two delinquent girls are the first to become acquainted with this unique and relentless pain machine.
Firmly strapped onto the special punishment frame, they wait with their naked posteriors fully exposed for the remorseless punishment dealt out by the world´s first computer-operated caning machine.
Once programed, the spanking machine is a merciless robot that delivers its evenly spaced blows without the slightest hint of mercy and with identical intensity on the bared bottoms of its deserving victims.
An automatic raising and lowering mechanism ensures that the cane strokes won´t land on the exact same part of the buttocks each and every time.
This precaution in no way diminishes the visibly swollen and intensely painful welts that these young women will bear for weeks to come as they remember this terrible punishment machine.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1977kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download The spanking machine

Christmas creampie anal from cute Purple bitch

Release Year: 2017
Cast: purple_bitch
Genres: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Anal Creampie, Fucking Machines, Tattoos

Dear Santa Claus, I want to wish for Christmas X IPhone and a rich boyfriend..... " But something went wrong - Santa gave me a lollipop ! probably because I'm very bad girl hmmm . Well, I want put it in my ass lol At first I play with lollipop - suck and put in the ass. Then I turn on my fuckmachine and start fucking my ass. Then I fuck the pussy, then again the ass. Two times in a row you can see the anal creampie with a short interval!

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 27041kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download Christmas creampie anal from cute Purple bitch

Kream Anal Machine

Release Year: 2007
Studio: BrutalCastings FetishNetwork
Cast: Kream
Genres: anal, squirt, fuck machines, masturbating

Hi I'm Kream. Welcome to my personal site. Inside you will see my extreme collection of hardcore movies and pics. See my extreme solos, hot lesbian fantasies and hardcore anal with cum eating blowjobs. Watch me squirt loads of pussy juice and my ass prolapse with every anal orgasm!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 16:26
Video: 448x336, MPEG-1, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 250.6 MB

Download Kream Anal Machine

Nataly Gold - The Fucking Machine

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nataly Gold
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, POV, Handjob, Big Tits, Masturbation, Rimjob, Squirt, Creampie, Deep Throat

Nataly Gold purchases a new fucking machine and checks into the Fake Hostel with one goal in mind: pleasure! Nataly strips out of her clothes and warms herself up by playing with her tits and clit. As she sits in front of the fucking machine, the Landlord Steve walks by and spies it through a hole in the door. As Nathaly turns up the speed on the fucking machine, Steve jerks off until he needs to join in. Turning off the lights, the Landlord teleports himself into the place of the Machine, and when the lights turn back on, Nataly can't believe her luck! Taking turns with the fucking machine in one of her holes with Steve in the other, Nataly moans in the delight as the machine and the man combine to fuck her tight, wet pussy, throat, and ass! Finally, riding Steve's cock reverse cowgirl with the machine in her pussy, Nataly rides extra hard so he can creampie her ass!

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3634kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 778.8 MB

Download Nataly Gold - The Fucking Machine

Machine Sex 5. Scene 1 Cheyenne Lacroix

Release Year: 2016

What could be better then a girl and machines? Hard steel and a soft pussy! These girl Cheyenne Lacroix are getting slammed by machines and can't seem to get enough.

Format: avi
Duration: 30:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2246kbps

File size: 534.8 MB

Download Machine Sex 5. Scene 1 Cheyenne Lacroix

Dildo Masturbation Nathaly Cherie

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Nathaly Cherry
Genres: Fisting, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

We present you a video where a beautiful blonde girl sex herself with different objects and hands See continuation in our film, we have prepared especially for the Islands!

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download Dildo Masturbation Nathaly Cherie

BrutalDildos Vanessa

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole sex with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Duration: 24:32

Download BrutalDildos Vanessa

Natalia Forrest - apartment

Beautiful Natalia is addicted to the Sybian. She shows you her apartments decoration and placed the Sybian on the table. She couldn't wait to jump on it with her panties still on and starts the vibration right away. She shows you her beautiful long legs and after a short while the orgasms flow out of her.

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7187kbps

File size: 230.3 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - apartment

A Tranquil FistnRide

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia sprea.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download A Tranquil FistnRide

Laura Noirett (21 years girls gyno exam)

Studio: ExclusiveClub / FreakyDoctor
Cast: Laura Noirett
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Beautiful brunette Laura Noirett will be examined today. First off, the doctor checks her tits and big nipples. Then he is about to shave her vagina. When properly shaved the gyno exam can begin.
You will see a lot of gyno stuff, e.g. vagina exam with fingers, colin speculum exam, vaginal cleansing and fucking machine therapy.

Duration: 36:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Laura Noirett (21 years girls gyno exam)