Curvy Hotties With Big Tits And Huge Ass | Classic Sex

Flamingja

Gets Grounded And Fucks Nerdy While Is Gone 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kylie Rocket
Genres: Family Roleplaying, Brunette, Teen, Thong, Cunnilingus, Ball Sucking, Blowjob, Missionary

My is such a dick to me, he knows I am going through my hormones and I like to jerk off, he never knocks on my door and is always catching me jacking it. I finally got grounded, he treats my step- Kylie like a princess, she gets to do whatever she wants. Of course, all she wants to do is study and be a nerd, the second my leaves I creep into her room. If I can't use my laptop to jack off with I'll use my step- instead. At first, Kylie is grossed out but I can tell this nerd has a freaky side. My step- lets me fuck her then cum all over her pretty face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gets Grounded And Fucks Nerdy While Is Gone 1080p

Flamingja

Young At Heart - Brad Armstrong, Lela Star

Genres: College, Cumshot, Seamless, Submissive, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Kissing, Pantyhose, Strapon, Lesbian
Video language: English

Her pussy was penetrated by her step boy's cock in several different positions before she told him to cum right inside her pussy.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 642.3 MB

Download Young At Heart - Brad Armstrong, Lela Star

Flamingja

My Wet Valentine

Zoey has a special "golden" Valentine's Day gift in mind for Billy. She gives him a breathtaking deep throat and rimjob then spreads herself wide open to get fucked hard and deep before taking a creamy facial. Finally she gets on her knees and waits for Billy to hose her down in a warm golden shower.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8615kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download My Wet Valentine

Flamingja

Banging instead of talking

As you well know, we love you and big tittied girls with phat booties. So we got just that for this week's update. Only thing we didn't expect was that the chick didn't speak English. But we figured that sex is a universal language, so we didn't give a shit. Our boy still fucked her juicy titties and wet pussy. We absolutely had a great time with the girl. Check it out and have a monkey spanking good time!

Duration: 30:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 660.7 MB

Download Banging instead of talking

Flamingja

Hippie Anal

They met two years ago in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. They were both street vendors and he noticed her and went over and started talking to her and they hit it off. Then they met up again in last year. She was so excited to see him that she fucked him on the first night and then they began dating.Scarlet has a wild side and Sam knows how to bring it out. He once spanked her with a large knife and she got so excited that she started to squirt. She loves anal sex as much as regular sex so since her pussy is out of service for tonight she will stick to having Sam's cock only in her ass. But not before she gets heavily spanked and deepthroated and titty fucked.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8683kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hippie Anal

Flamingja

HotGuysFuck Curvy Babe Ivy Steele Initiates Newbie Stud Tyler Woods

Welcome to the HotGuysFuck Experience! Thank goodness for Miss Steal Yo Man Ivy Steele. What a body! Might have to nickname her "The Body" actually now that we think about it. Anywho, we have a new hot young stud on our hands everyone! Please welcome Tyler Woods! This aspiring bodybuilder is just what the doctor ordered. These two really hit it off during their ice-breaker. Lots of laughs and two incredible bodies to stare at, does it get any better than that? That chemistry showed once they got their hands on each other too. The biggest ass young Tyler has ever had in his life... and surely one he will never forget.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

Download HotGuysFuck Curvy Babe Ivy Steele Initiates Newbie Stud Tyler Woods

Flamingja

DeepLush - Paisley Porter A Chance With Her

Studio: DeepLush
Cast: Owen Gray, Paisley Porter

This scene features the beautiful Paisley Porter and I having sex for the first time. We have intense chemistry and fuck all over the couch and in bed in a bunch of positions. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides my cock with her butt facing the camera. The scene ends with a close up of me filling her pussy up with cum.

Duration: 27:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8743kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download DeepLush - Paisley Porter A Chance With Her

Flamingja

Capri Cavanni's Fantasy

Cast: Capri Cavanni
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, All Sex

Ever since she learned to play music, Capri Cavanni's always fantasized about being bent over a grand piano and getting fucked by a fat cock. It makes her pussy so wet to imagine her own song playing in the background as a big dick slides in and out. She sits down at the bench with her big tits out, and fingers the keys until Johnny shows up to make her most intense sexual fantasies cum true.

Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2543kbps

File size: 700.7 MB

Download Capri Cavanni's Fantasy

Flamingja

Surprised by the Big Package 1080p

Cast: Bailey Brooke
Genres: Straight, Oral, Natural Tits, Blonde, USA

Blonde bombshell Bailey Brooke is surprised by handsome delivery guy Tony Rubino in this shocking Pov scene. Tony arrives at Bailey's place, ready to give her a package, but he's transfixed by the beauty's bubble butt. Bailey's too busy to realize someone's peeping at her booty. When she finally turns around, she discovers that Tony put down her package so he could take care of his own big package. He apologizes but still keeps jerking off. Soon, Bailey is on her knees, sucking the lucky boy's cock. She brings Tony in her bedroom and undresses for some intense Pov hardcore action. She sits on his cock and rides it like there's no tomorrow. Addicted to pleasure, the girl masturbates herself while her partner pounds her pussy hard. Bailey has such a nice moaning face when Tony pulls back both her arms to fuck her even deeper. Ready to lick some hot jizz, the gal opens her mouth wide as Tony finally cums.

Duration: 36:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7010kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Surprised by the Big Package 1080p

Flamingja

Big boobs

Genres: College, Cumshot, Seamless, Submissive, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Kissing, Pantyhose, Strapon, Lesbian

I loved the way her tight wet pussy felt around my hard throbbing cock, especially when her legs were on my shoulders and I fucked her really deep. Enjoy!

Duration: 23:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5462kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 958.1 MB

Download Big boobs

Flamingja

SexArt - Georgie Lyall Romantic Getaway

Cast: Nick Moreno, Georgie Lyall

Gorgeous blonde Georgie Lyall greets Nick Moreno with a passionate kiss through the window of their vacation home. As Anna Richards' erotic movie "Romantic Getaway" begins, Nick joins Georgie in the sunny bedroom, gazing at her lovingly as she frees his stiff cock from his shorts and takes it between her luscious lips, stroking and sucking it. She straddles him in cowgirl, her big beautiful breasts jiggling enticingly as she rides his cock hard. They move into position, Nick squeezing Georgie's sexy ass as he fingers and eats her pussy from behind, then feeds his rigid dick back inside her and fucks her with long, vigorous strokes. She lies back for him to eat her shaved pussy some more, fondling her breasts and strumming her clit as he penetrates her in spoons. Moving into missionary, Nick's rapid thrusts drive Georgie to a powerful orgasm before he shoots his hot cum all over her trembling body.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7696kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download SexArt - Georgie Lyall Romantic Getaway

Flamingja

Beauty Bounces

He leaves her with an amazing, thick creampie. Hopefully the roommate doesn't catch them!

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 997.0 MB

Download Beauty Bounces

Flamingja

RealityKingsPrime - Nicolette Shea Big Dick Energy

Studio: RealityKings
Cast: Van Wylde, Nicolette Shea

Brunette goddess Nicolette Shea is a hot lady with a beautiful home on a private road. When her new famous neighbor, Van Wylde, moves in, she can tell he's no good. And this guy's music is always pumping! Nicolette is attempting to get a little Zen in her garden through yoga and meditation when Wylde's car and entourage drive by blasting the tunes. Hoping to give herself a piece of her mind, she decides to sneak past his security detail into his yard. Once she's inside, she is mystified by his charm, and... his big dick energy! She falls on her knees and lets the guy facefuck her. Then, she gets on all fours on the bed so Wylde can pound her pleasure hole while feeling her big tits. When the lucky man finally cums at Nicolette's face, he proves for once and for all that a big dick energy is all it takes to please a grumpy girl.

Duration: 30:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6171kbps
Audio: 133kbps

Download RealityKingsPrime - Nicolette Shea Big Dick Energy

Flamingja

Beautiful Woman

Working out in the home gym gives Ryan a perfect view to make sure he comes in and gives her the after workout protein she needs!

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5425kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 999.6 MB

Download Beautiful Woman

Flamingja

My Russian Tutor 1080p

Cast: Siyaora
Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Lingerie, Passion, POV, Titty Fuck

Sam Bourne has arrived for his Russian tutoring session with Siyaora, but little does he know that she has totally mistaken the reason for their meetup. While setting up the tutoring session, Siyaora was also messing around on a local dating app. The result is that Sam thinks he's learning some Russian language and Siyaora is looking forward to expressing some body language. When Sam arrives, he finds SIyaora wearing nothing but a silky robe over her stunning lingerie.
Siyaora is straightforward, letting Sam know that he told her he likes big boobs as he stares in confusion at the way she's jiggling said titties in his face. Next thing Sam knows, Siyaora has popped his hardon out of his pants to start sucking between her puffy lips. She stays in charge, climbing onto Sam's lap so she can grind against his stiffie. Then she pulls her panties aside and pulls him forward by the hair so he knows it's his turn to eat her out.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11065kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download My Russian Tutor 1080p

Flamingja

Sparkling & Sensual 1080p

Cast: Caty Kiss
Genres: Rimming, Blowjob, Facial, Squirting, Babes, Blonde, One On One, Small Tits, Deepthroat, Fingering

Leggy babe Caty Kiss has put on her sexy sparkly bodysuit and shoes, and she's ready to get down and dirty!

Duration: 28:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7693kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sparkling & Sensual 1080p

Flamingja

Ashly Anderson

Cast: Ashly Anderson
Genres: Ball licking, Blow Job, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroating, Facial, Hand Job, Innie Pussy, Masturbation, Medium Ass, Straight, Swallowing, Big Tits

Ashly Anderson grows suspicious when she sees an unknown man digging in her yard, but he tells her that her husband hired her to help clean up and rebuild the deck after the hurricane damage. What he doesn't tell her is that her husband also hired him to fuck his hot wife, but Ashly independently verifies this for herself when she calls her husband to see what's going on with the stranger in the grass. Once the jig is up, Ashly goes inside to slip into something a little more comfortable - red lingerie - and get herself warmed up with a sex toy. After a while, Peter heads inside to find her, and oh how he does, with that vibrator pinned up against her clit! He's ready to get even sweatier with a pair of big tits in his face and his big dick inside this hotwifing babe's pussy!

Duration: 33:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 417.7 MB

Download Ashly Anderson