Cute Whores Does Blowjob | Girls Likes To Suck Cock

Paulina's First Visit

Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, First Black Cock, Handjob, Oral Creampie, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
Video language: English

We have Dick Sucking Lips galore with this hot new Latina hoover mouth. Pretty much every body feature on Latinas is specifically designed to please men and that's why we love them so much. They are LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines). She walks quietly but sucks a big dick! Let's see how many of you get that one...haha! It didn't take long to figure out she's an expert cock sucker who knows how to get the cum out. In fact, I think she might have broken a new Glory Swallow record! I wonder how many guys she blew that as soon as she started on their dicks thought to themselves "Oh fuck, I can't hold on." She was taking the load whether they were ready to give it or not. If you haven't already done so, check out the Twitter selfie video I posted of her showing off her amazing curves and you'll see why these chicks are built for fucking. She has a hot white chick friend who wants to try a Gloryhole visit too so that should be fun. I'll take her friend solo first and then maybe both of.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12128kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Paulina's First Visit

Bailey Base - Sweet and playful girl (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bailey Base
Genres: Oral

Bailey is a sweet and playful girl with a fetching smile and a sexy little ass you can eat off of. She is barely naked before Chad dives in for a kiss that is followed with a breathless blowjob. She stuffs her mouth and cheeks with as much of his cock as she can and changes positions to squeeze even more cock in her mouth. Finally her pretty face is cum glazed to her pleasant surprise.

Duration: 25:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8205kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bailey Base - Sweet and playful girl (2021)

Siri Dahl - Cleans Up

Cast: Siri Dahl
Genres: POV, Oral, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Redhead, Big ass, Big Tits, Rimming, Rimjob, Asslicking, Facefuck, Tittyfuck, Cumshot, Cum On Face, Facial

Who says laundry day is boring? Not me, especially when my apartment complex is full of hot pussy. Siri had 36 minutes to kill while her clothes dried so I invited her up for a drink. I knew that was plenty of time for her to show me her thick booty and to suck my cock clean.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 206kbps

File size: 823.9 MB

Download Siri Dahl - Cleans Up

Brooklyn Gray

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Brunette, Short Hair, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial

Brooklyn is back with a new look and a bad ass hair style. And her hunger for cock seems to also have grown. She kisses Chad passionately while stroking his cock before stuffing it in her mouth and throat. He fucks her face and tits while playing and eating her sweet pussy. Finally she gets on her knees and commands to get cum poured on her face like the slut she is.

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8703kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Brooklyn Gray

Gizelle Blanco

Cast: Gizelle Blanco
Genres: Blonde, Lingerie, Blowjob, Handjob, Big Dick, Cumshot, Facial

Gizelle is a beautiful goddess just descended onto us from the Hawaiian paradise. She loves Polynesian cuisine but when it comes to sex she has a volcanic appetite. You can tell she is salivating as she confesses she's here only to get a real big cock stuffed in her mouth. Chad is game and she sucks that fat cock until it covers her happy smiling face with fresh creamy cum.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8188kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Gizelle Blanco

Laura

Cast: Laura
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Blonde, Deepthroat, First Black Cock, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Thin

She's the shy type and a home body but enjoys getting people off (guys and girls) so I thought I'd take her on a Gloryhole adventure. Her close friend already had several Gloryhole visits and got her interested in trying it. Birds of a feather... We had a good interview but she was still pretty nervous about blowing a bunch of randoms on camera which is completely understandable. This is what separates the real from the fake.

She has some great blowjob skills and was making the guys nut in her mouth quickly. She also has one of the nicest set of natural tits I've seen in the booth. One other girl is her competition in that department and I'll see who can guess who I'm talking about. her and her friend think it would be fun to go together so we'll see about setting that up.

Stay tuned for another new bonus this weekend.

Duration: 32:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10520kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Laura

Cherry Kiss - Gloryhole

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Cherry Kiss

Gorgeous and unique Serbian model Cherry Kiss is back again and today she has a great mood for cock-sucking in a gloryhole box! She bravely starts blowjobs and gets horny by herself, undressing till lingerie. Guys can't stand this for too long and Cherry starts catching their loads from both sides.. Since Cherry is special, the guys were specially selected too, who can provide a mega load only. Each load is felt like a few normal ones and we can see her mouth full of cum after each cumshot! Cherry masterfully plays a swallow game, reaching 15 mega loads in total, gulping everything with pleasure!

Duration: 27:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cherry Kiss - Gloryhole

Sarah Vandella's Heavenly Head Game

Cast: Sarah Vandella
Genres: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil

Sarah Vandella loves giving sloppy head. She's a smart & seductive blonde who shows off her sexy body before going down on the cock. She opens up her pretty mouth to suck & slurp a big fat load down her throat.

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11708kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Sarah Vandella's Heavenly Head Game

Kianna Dior & Vicki Chase - Oral 3-Way

Studio: EvilAngel
Cast: Kianna Dior & Vicki Chase
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Clips, HD, MILF, POV, Threesome, 1080p, Choking, Deepthroat, Facial, Lingerie, Petite

Hugely buxom Asian MILF Kianna Dior teams up with petite, lusty Latina diva Vicki Chase for a wild oral threesome. The dirty-talking babes show off their bodies in matching lingerie. Lewd action begins with intense throat fucking, as director/stud Jonni lets the girls take turns choking on his stiff prick. Soaked in slimy slobber, Vicki and Kianna give raunchy blowjobs. A mess of crude fellatio features deepthroat sucking, sloppy ball lapping and a cum facial: When Jonni blows hot sperm over Kianna's face, the dirty girls swap semen mouth-to-mouth.

Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8182kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Kianna Dior & Vicki Chase - Oral 3-Way

Rebel Rhyder - Neverending Throat Story

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: POV, Blonde, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Handjob, Toy, Cum in Mouth

New DEEPTHROAT SIRENS scene featuring Rebel Rhyder. Welcome this petite throat champion. Her throat literally never ends. Enjoy ~ SH

Duration: 33:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11788kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Rebel Rhyder - Neverending Throat Story

Pissing Fun At Home

Cast: Claudia Mac
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Boy-Girl, Czech, Close-Up, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Degustation, Facial, Piss In Glass, Pissing In Mouth, POV, Pussy Wash, Shaved, Wet Hai

With everyone at home, our member favourite, Claudia Macc decided that she wanted to film herself while stuck indoors since she is missing turning up to our studio for plenty of fun. She kisses her boyfriend while stood in the lounge and naughty Claudia is blindfolded in a white satin blindfold. Her boyfriend feeds her strawberries between kissing her, and having her eyes covered makes the whole experience a lot more sensual! Taking out his cock, Claudia's man moves her hand down to his hard shaft and she treats him to a handjob. She leans back and plays with her tits through the fabric of her playsuit and her man starts drenching her in golden showers, turning her little outfit see-through! Opening her mouth, Claudia takes piss in mouth and then sucks off her man, spitting pee back towards him. She was always going to end up dating someone who was into piss play as this kinky blonde just can't get enough! Claudia gets naked and sits on the edge of the dining table as she starts puss.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6355kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pissing Fun At Home

Electra Rayne

Studio: GloryHoleSecrets
Genres: Oral sex

Electra Rayne. Like any good Southerner, she uses both her names. She also uses her mouth and her hands to show all her anonymous gentlemen on the other side of the wall some genuine Southern gratitude. 25-year-old Electra Rayne doesn't waste a drop as she swallows every single one of her guys' loads.

Duration: 38:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Electra Rayne

Siri Dahl - Cleans Up

Cast: Siri Dahl
Genres: POV, Oral, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Redhead, Big ass, Big Tits, Rimming, Rimjob, Asslicking, Facefuck, Tittyfuck, Cumshot, Cum On Face, Facial

Who says laundry day is boring? Not me, especially when my apartment complex is full of hot pussy. Siri had 36 minutes to kill while her clothes dried so I invited her up for a drink. I knew that was plenty of time for her to show me her thick booty and to suck my cock clean.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 206kbps

File size: 823.9 MB

Download Siri Dahl - Cleans Up

Cock Gagging Natalia

Cast: Natalia Queen
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcor

Emma Starletto is a sweet & cheerful blonde that's come back to Swallowed to get her throat fucked into next year! She loves it sloppy & she loves her mouth stuffed. So she doesn't waste time dropping panties & drooling on cock. She definitely gets just what she came for!

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cock Gagging Natalia

Maya Farrell

Cast: Maya Farrell
Genres: Brunette, Latina, Ebony, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial

Maya is a curvaceous hottie with natural ample tits and a generous appetite for cock. She declares as much and within seconds Chad is locking lips with her and rubbing her pussy. She practically inhales his thick cock. She gives him a very sloppy blowjob in various positions, including a hot 69 as her gorgeous ass is proudly on display. She finishes him up with a thick facial.

Duration: 27:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8214kbps

Download Maya Farrell

Alexia Anders - An Expert On Her Knees (2021)

Cast: Alexia Anders
Genres: Oral

The gorgeous asian babe Alexia Anders gets on her knees and shows off how talented her mouth can be while using Ike Diezel's big cock. Ike of course doesn't mind and will end up shooting his big load all over her cute face!

Duration: 27:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Alexia Anders - An Expert On Her Knees (2021)

Electra's First Gloryhole Video

Cast: Electra Rayne
Genres: Blondes, Body Builder , Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Hairy, Interracial

Some sweet and sinful Southern hospitality is breezing into the booth today with the GLORYHOLE DEBUT of Ms. Electra Rayne. Like any good Southerner, she uses both her names. She also uses her mouth and her hands to show all her anonymous gentlemen on the other side of the wall some genuine Southern gratitude. 25-year-old Electra Rayne doesn't waste a drop as she swallows every single one of her guys' loads. One thing she doesn't have, though, is humility. She rates herself a full "10" on the dick sucking ten scale. Usually girls have a hard time living up to what they say after promising so much, but Electra Rayne really does deliver! You'll see today as she extracts every last drop out of her faceless strangers. Like any good Southern girl, Electra Rayne has always depended on the kindness of strangers. They spray their kindness all over her face and it drips down onto her natural body. Listen in her interview for the story behind her astronomical tattoos. It's out-of-this-world! tod.

Duration: 38:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

Download Electra's First Gloryhole Video

Kianna Dior & Vicki Chase - Oral 3-Way

Studio: evilangel
Cast: Kianna Dior & Vicki Chase
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Clips, HD, MILF, POV, Threesome, 1080p, Choking, Deepthroat, Facial, Lingerie, Petite

Hugely buxom Asian MILF Kianna Dior teams up with petite, lusty Latina diva Vicki Chase for a wild oral threesome. The dirty-talking babes show off their bodies in matching lingerie. Lewd action begins with intense throat fucking, as director/stud Jonni lets the girls take turns choking on his stiff prick. Soaked in slimy slobber, Vicki and Kianna give raunchy blowjobs. A mess of crude fellatio features deepthroat sucking, sloppy ball lapping and a cum facial: When Jonni blows hot sperm over Kianna's face, the dirty girls swap semen mouth-to-mouth.

Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8182kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Kianna Dior & Vicki Chase - Oral 3-Way