Cutest Fisting - Anal, Vaginal, Double!

Fisting circle for slave slut Karina / Fisting circle for slave slut Karina

Description: Yes, that's what skinny slave slut Karina needs, four different guys fisting the bitch in different positions. Yes, fists deep in her cunt. That's what the slut needs.

Genre: Slave, isting
Cast: KarinaHH

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 461.5 MB
Duration: 00:10:31
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Fisting_circle_for_slave_slut_Karina_HD.mp4
###

Fisting, blowing, squirting / Karina in the Garage

Description: Beautifully hung in the garage, the slut panties and pantyhose torn to get to the cunt. Then the Doxy is used and the hole is fucked violently with his fist. As a reward, the bitch may then blow in uncomfortable attitude, the small cock of the fat master and gets the full load in the bladder.

Genre: Fisting, Pantyhose, SM, Suspension Bondage, Blowjob, Facial
Cast: KarinaHH

FileSize: 377.1 MB
Duration: 00:07:24
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> AmateureXtreme__Fisting_blowing_squirting_Full_HD.mp4
###

Fox Acecaria, Davey Faye - Deceit and Desire: Part 2

Description: Deceit and Desire drama continues when Fox Acecaria visits Davey Faye to collect on the deal from their previous encounter. To Fox�s surprise, Davey is revealed to be the boss and immediately turns the tables on Fox! Davey makes Fox strip and bend over the table for a nice inspection and spanking. After demanding some pussy licking, Davey inserts a thrusting butt plug into Fox�s ass and administers a nice flogging before sitting Fox down for some squirt induced fisting!

Genre: Stockings, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Butt Plug, Flogging, Toys, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Lezdom, Lesbian, Fisting, Pierced Pussy
Cast: Fox Acecaria, Davey Faye

FileSize: 3.23 GB
Duration: 00:45:41

Download from K2S >>> Fox_Acecaria_Davey_Faye__Deceit_and_Desire_Part_2_Full_HD.mp4
###

Regina Gets Fisted

Description: Regina is the type of bitch for whom a measly dick will never be enough. She needs a whole fist jammed up her twat in order to feel any pleasure. And she has trained her girlfriend, Virus Vellons, how to hit her g-spot right. Watch as this blonde goddess hosts her sexy girlfriend for an afternoon fisting session. They look so great, decked out in their hottest lingerie � we just had to snap some photos of both of them before they got started. They were both so excited, the juices were practically dripping from their pussies in anticipation. Wait till you see the expression on Regina�s face as her girlfriend slides her fist in to her twat. It glides readily � you can tell Regina�s pussy really wants it � and she climaxes multiple times throughout the course of this saucy fisting encounter.

Genre: Fisting, Hardcore, Lesby
Cast: Regina and Virus Vellons

FileSize: 778.3 MB
Duration: 00:15:06

Download from K2S >>> Regina_Gets_Fisted_Full_HD.mp4
###

Rousse Black, Natasha Teen - ROUSS BLACK first anal fisting by natasha teen

Genre: Anal Fisting, Gapes, Toys, Anal, Brazilian, Colombian, Latina
Cast: Rousse Black, Natasha Teen

FileSize: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:20:51

Download from K2S >>> Rousse_Black_Full_HD.mp4
###

TINY TINA, SEREYNA GOMEZ

Description: Well isn't this a match made in heaven. We know that Tiny Tina does not need help displaying her fotze, but why not add an extra set of 'fausts' to the action to see what happens. As you can see above, Tina loves a throbbing object shoved inside of her. In this case, a fist will do, and why not? I know she is pretty side down there, but that is a lot for even a big hole to take. But or course, we are only sort of here to see her pussy fill to the brim with Sereyna Gomez. What we are more interested in is seeing the hole completely exposed to the light, and to our eyes. As you can imagine, the gaping here is superb. Tiny Tina has one of the best pussies on the site for this sort of thing. A big hole with lots of personality is what we demand. On top of that, we have a women who is shameless enough to show it off. There are lots of frontal views to be found here, along with some reversal ones. The intermittent fisting helps to widen her up a bit more (no that it is entirely necessary) and to give her a bit of fun throughout. I am really jealous about what Sereyna gets to do with her hands, aren't you?

Genre: close up, feet, girlgirl, natural tits, gaping, fisting, cervix, pussy stretching
Cast: Tiny Tina, Sereyna Gomez

FileSize: 2.2 GB
Duration: 00:22:12

Download from K2S >>> TINY_TINA_SEREYNA_GOMEZ__FOTZE_UND_FAUST_Full_HD.mp4
###

Tweetney - breeding needy cowgirl

Description: Video of me in cute cowgirl attire. Video starts with me attaching my breast pump which I leave on for the entire video. This video features 2 separate bad dragons my xl chance and my L stan. Ends with a cream pie and little squirt. Features multiple angles from front and back.

Genre: Big toys, Solo, Creampie, Riding
Cast: Tweetney

FileSize: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:28:40
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from K2S >>> Tweetney__breeding_needy_cowgirl_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Tweetney - Mercury's monster play date

Description: This video features me as sailor mercury. The video starts with me deepthroating a small bad dragon chance. Main scene features me stretching my ass with my bad dragon echo. This ends with a big creampie and a cute little gape.

Genre: Deepthroat, Big Toys, Bad Dragon, Anal, Creampie Gape, Cosplay

FileSize: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:13:59
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from K2S >>> Tweetney__Mercurys_monster_play_date_4K_UHD.mp4
###

Aisha Bahadur, George Lee (Busty horny milf gets fisted her pussy)

Description: Horny widow wants to enjoy sex and so she immediately starts undressing in a taxi to get fucked by an older driver

Genre: hardcore, blowjob, big natural boobs, pussy licking, milf, curvy, fisting, tattoo, cumshot, outdoors
Cast: Aisha Bahadur, George Lee

FileSize: 2.02 GB
Duration: 00:26:13
Resolution: 1920x1920

Download from K2S >>> Aisha_Bahadur_George_Lee_Busty_horny_milf_gets_fisted_her_pussy_Full_HD.mp4
###

Alison Star & Barbie White (Teaching Alison Star)

Description: Sexy little Allison wants to cum hard, so she gets the heavy weaponry to tease her sweet pussy until a squirting orgasm. Luckily for her, fisting instructor Barbie White is nearby, and the blonde bombshell is more than happy to help out a friend in need. After making Allsion flooding with juices, she push her slender hand into the gaping, hungry vagina to fist the brunette into a cumming oblivion.

Genre: Toys, Fisting, Lesbo
Cast: Alison Star, Barbie White

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:24:41

Download from K2S >>> Alison_Star__Barbie_White_Teaching_Alison_Star_Full_HD.wmv
###