Easy Hand I Receive The Pleasure Of Yourself With My Dick

Chronos

Fratmen - Chaz (Handsome Country Boy) - 540p

When Chaz rolls up in his earth rattling four by four, he demands attention. A down-home country boy with an edge. Chaz is a genuine American Bad boy, with great intentions. Watch as this farm boy pulls off his tight wranglers, and plays in a warm bath after a long days riding. His cock gets a hard rub down, and erupts with cum. This farm boy from next door really hits the mark.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 589.3 MB

Download Fratmen - Chaz (Handsome Country Boy) - 540p

Chronos

Yohan

Studio: StockBar

StockBar is the only live website broadcasting directly from the largest and best male strip club in the world. For your viewing pleasure, Stock Bar has over 60 of the hottest nude male strippers, and you will be able watch your favorite dancers perform on stage or in the shower. Friday and Saturday nights the dancers will perform duo and trio shows on stage. And, as a bonus feature, on weekends you will be able to enjoy steamy and sexy duo shower shows - all live.
There are many features on StockBarThere are three HD live feeds directly in to the club. The live stage feed has non-stop shows throughout the night. The live Back Stage spy cam allows you to sneak a peek at the dancers preparing for their stages. The feed for the Dancer Studio is live every Tuesday and Thursday at 10pm. For all chatters, StockBar has a live chat. You will be able to chat with members from around the globe all sharing the same interests - nude male dancers Live!
StockBar also has additional pages for you.

Duration: 48:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Yohan

Chronos

Dirty Scout 8

My secretary brought me a lovely cutie as a first thing in the morning. He was very chatty and nice. Maybe his haircut was a bit wild to my taste but why not. He used to work in finance so he was more than capable to do the math when I told him about the job and made my usual offer. I thought he will agree but he wanted some time to think it through and left. The next guy wore a huddle. A huddle to a job interview! No wonder you're unemployed. With the last guy I hit the jackpot. This god-like beautiful boy traveled across the whole country to this interview. I still can't understand why doesn't work as a model or something. After having a nice chat I told him about the job and the fee. And about the "other" option. Will you guess what got filled with cum?

Duration: 36:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1102kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Dirty Scout 8

Chronos

Playin' With It

Release Year: 1989
Studio: First Class Male
Cast: Deverell Dominique, Jeff Karls, Katt, Steve Mitchell, Andreas
Genres: Twinks, Masturbation, Solos, Butt Play, Dildo, Classic

Featuring superb solos by Deverell, Jeff and Katt playing with a dildo. Introducing a first time appearance by a stunning brute names Steve. Another new cummer, Andreas, shows us how he really enjoys working up his huge uncut cock. A second and special solo of Andreas shows this blond beauty's cock shot in macro close-up to bring you closer than ever. You'll think you're really there!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:55
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1952kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Playin' With It

Chronos

Dirty Scout 13

Inappropriate relationship at the workplace can be messy. The first candidate learned that from the first hand. This well-built guy had very manly face and physique. I wasn't sure if I should make him my naughty proposition. And rightfully so, he was really mad. My secretary told me he was very rude to her as he was leaving. I hoped the next candidate will show more class. Luckily it was a fine young gentleman. I was still a bit shaken from the first guy so I tried to test the water first with some innocent flattery. As he responded very well I described him the situation and the "special discount" I can give him. He was a bit shy at first but eventually he enjoyed it. At least I think. I couldn't get enough of his beautiful footballer legs. Simply gorgeous.

Duration: 37:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1115kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 344.1 MB

Download Dirty Scout 13

Chronos

Young, Hard & Solo vol.4

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Club 1821
Cast: Ricky Diaz, Chad Conte, Beto Cervesa, Paulo Verde, Tyler Jones, Trent Shiro, Bryan Stratton

Introducing stunning 19 year-old superboy Bryan Stratton. Take a steamy bubble bath with exotic Trent Shiro. Shoot the white water with surfer dude Tyler Jones. Feel the heat with hot Latin duo Paulo Verde and Beto Cervesa. Triple your pleasure with circle jerking Chad, Tom and Ricky.

Duration: 51:24
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

Download Young, Hard & Solo vol.4

Chronos

MuscleHunks - Mark Dalton: The Naughty Texan 2

After the release of "The Naughty Texan 1", Mark became one of the most demanded male fitness models in the US. We even send him to the Jenny Jones Show. After countless requests we asked Mark to do it again. Part 2 is equally delicious. "Naughty Texan, Part 1 and Part 2" include not only frontal nudity, but some sexually explicit scenes.

Duration: 37:53
Video: 352x240, DivX 5, 892kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 285.4 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Mark Dalton: The Naughty Texan 2

Chronos

Cuming Attractions (1993) - Scott Randsome, Ace Harden, Thom Payne

Release Year: 1993
Cast: Scott Randsome, Ace Harden, Thom Payne, Randy Bastarde, Chance Caldwell
Genres: All Solo Sex, Bodybuilders
Video language: English

Like other classic Fox Studio all-solo films, the emphasis in Cuming Attractions is placed squarely on flexing, posing, self-body worship, and muscles, muscles, muscles. Mmm. Take a gander at shaved and smooth Tom Katt (back when he was known as Thom Payne). That beef still looks damned tasty. Stud Ace Harden's solo is wicked-hot, and fans of blonde and beefy coverman Scott Randsome need to get this one Asap.

Duration: 1:24:47
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1499kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuming Attractions (1993) - Scott Randsome, Ace Harden, Thom Payne

Chronos

Joey Van Damme - Try These On - Part 2

Studio: Jimmy Z Productions

In Part 2, Joey van Damme continues to try on some sexy clothes. He puts on a camo singlet with a hot surprise in the back. Outside he models this sexy gear in the sun as he flexes and poses to show off his bubble butt. Inside the shoot continues with a white hoodie and a fur coat. Fully naked and cock erect he strokes himself until he shoots a hot thick load.

Duration: 34:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Joey Van Damme - Try These On - Part 2

Chronos

Young, Hard & Solo vol.23

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Blake, Ethan, Justin, Rocco, Troy
Genres: Amateurs, Twinks, Masturbation, Cumshots, Handsome

Young men with fresh faces, firm bodies, big cocks and low hangers. Curious? Stroke it til it squirts with five smooth, young hardbodies in steamy hot solo and duo jack-off action. The seriously hot and the seriously smooth 'n young stroke it on-camera for your pleasure. All breathtaking close-ups as well as provocative camera angles, simply and beautifully photographed by award-winning director Brad Posey.

Duration: 1:00:34
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1169kbps

File size: 580.4 MB

Download Young, Hard & Solo vol.23

Chronos

Sal Jerks Off

Studio: Fratmentv

We do love bodybuilders. And we think youll like this one too. Welcome Fratmen Sal.
Fratmen Sal is a real treat for the eyes. This college boy loves to lift weights for hours at a time and finish the workout with a sexy, sweaty jerk off session.
After every muscle pumped, Sal releases his cock from his shorts. Our college boys dick quickly swells, matching every other muscle hes got. Sal jerks his dick with the same intensity as his workout and has an impressive, thick cumshot.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 636x360, AVC (H.264), 778kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 250.6 MB

Download Sal Jerks Off

Chronos

Skin Torpedoes

Studio: Fox Studio

Gym bunny studs indulge in their own perfectly muscled bodies in this collection of horny jerk off sessions from Fox Studio! Packed full of deliciously pumped studs from across the world including Jeff York, Jimmy Pike, Keith Dyson, Lou Kruze, Matt Powers, Reed Davidge and Tom Bolden!! Watch them flex and tense their rippling torsos and meaty thighs as they jerk their thick, throbbing lengths before coating their huge, athletic bodies with copious amounts of cum!

Duration: 1:17:10
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 740.4 MB

Download Skin Torpedoes

Chronos

Evening affection!

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jamie Blyton (aka Florian Nemec)
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Uncut.

Taking a mid-day tea break, Athletic hunk Jamie Blyton reads his paper, casually looking out one of the many windows of his study overlooking the city. Something catches his eye as Jamie notices a naked, muscular stud stroking his big dick in a nearby window. Distracted by the sight, Jamie spills his tea on his pants and soon finds himself completely naked and there with his monster uncut cock standing at full attention. Naked and aroused Jamie watches the stud stroking at the window as he grips his man-tool tight. With a cock that requires two hands for adequate stroking, Jamie turns his attention to his own thick piece of man-meat. Hours spent milking his large cock by the window has Jamie's smooth-muscled body on fire and ready to explode. The fireworks unleash as his raging cock erupts with a hot load shooting high up on his chest, drenching his torso in white steamy cum.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

Download Evening affection!

Chronos

Pig Boy

Release Year: 2000
Studio: 3rd World Video
Cast: Bat Crawford
Genres: All Solo Sex, Masturbation, Butt Play, Extreme Penetration, Dildo, Pumping, Cumshots, Autofellatio

Bat Crawford shoves a foot long dildo up his hole, balls first! Not to mention shoving a big eggplant, a fat, thick, shiny cucumber, a bottle and torpedo-sized dildos up his butt too. He finds unusual ways to play with a vacuum pump and whacks off his perfect cut cock as just the head of the dildo peeks out of his sweet asshole. Crawford sucks his own cock and eats his generous supply of cum load after load!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pig Boy

Chronos

Chaz

Studio: Fratmentv

When Chaz rolls up in his earth-rattling four by four, he demands attention. A down-home country boy with an edge. Chaz is a genuine American bad boy, with great intentions. Watch as this farm boy pulls off his tight wranglers, and plays in a warm bath after a long days riding. His cock gets a hard rub down, and erupts with cum. This farm boy from next door really hits the mark.

Duration: 38:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 589.3 MB

Download Chaz

Chronos

Young, Hard & Solo vol.#3

Release Year: 1994
Cast: Simon Rex, Peter Berk, Jeff Brant, Trent Shiro, David Bahn, Chris Soleil, Rico Martin
Genres: Twinks, Masturbation, Threesome, Cumshots

Nieen year old Sebastian (aka MTV's Simon Rex) works up a sweat in the bicycle repair shop. Peter strokes his man-sized cock. Skateboardin' Jeff takes us on a wild ride. Basketball player Trent demonstrates how he handles the balls. And a circle jerk with David, Chris and Rico. Stroke it 'til it squirts with seven hot young men in sizzling solo and circle jerk action!

Duration: 1:02:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 941.5 MB

Download Young, Hard & Solo vol.#3

Chronos

Jack and The Box

Studio: Bukbuddies

Jack is a wet dream in a high school quarterback sense... can somebody please get this hot boy some nice underwear? ;-) His body deserves better!
BukBuddies wrote:
Jack is a jock, a hot jock. Jack is 18 years old and Jack is just what you need tonight. Hes filled with all the energy and enthusiasm you would expect to find in an athletic, muscular dude and much more. Jack has a sexy look, ripped body and a super perality to go along with his jock hottie stud package. Here he is in his first BukBuddies feature entitled Jack Attack.
Hes uninhibited, he loves to talk and whatever you ask of him, well, hes sure going to do his best to make you happy.
Jacks first set for BukBuddies is filled with action shots, nudes, and lots of portrait shots as well. Youll enjoy all the angles and all the close ups. We made sure to capture just about every body part and dark cavity this young jock has to offer and yes, there is a great j/o scene with an explosive finale that you definitely do not.

Duration: 36:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1459kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 435.8 MB

Download Jack and The Box

Chronos

Triga - Scally Boy Wankers

Release Year: 2017

Let me get str8 to the point, guys; Scally Boy Wankers is a non-stop real-lad jerk-off marathon. From the `boy next door` to the `ruff as fuck geeza`, Triga have gone out and sweet talked a load of horny guys to strip down and dump a load on camera. Clever cunts. Opening the film is a hard looking bastard (the kind that only uses spit to lube a willing hole); hung, and inked, he strips off to reveal a healthy looking knob which he jerks with increasing speed, his nuts bouncing up and down as the cameraman gets right in there with all the right angles. He puts a real effort into his wanking and sprays a nice load on the floor, breathing heavy as he empties his balls.

Duration: 1:27:35
Video: 512x384, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Triga - Scally Boy Wankers

Chronos

Fratmen - Marco

Release Year: 2016

Fratmen Marco is a talented college basketball player from the south. An athlete most of his life, our frat boy had no troubles picking up girls with his handsome face, charming personality, and deep southern voice. Thats not all our basketball player has though. Marco sports a tasty uncut cock and a fat bubble butt. Watch our athlete put both to use in bed as he humps and jerks his way to an amazing cumshot.

Duration: 36:53
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

File size: 562.9 MB

Download Fratmen - Marco

Chronos

Bad to the Bone

Studio: Guys Gone Wild

Wait til you see the biggest and baddest collection of hot guys ever in Guys Gone Wild: Bad to the Bone. Theyre all real non-actors at the beach, in the bars, and letting it all hang out for Spring Break!

Meet Johnny, a New Jersey native with incredibly-cut abs and a ferocious hard-on, and wrestling star Nick, who shows you how he likes to play rough. Youll see it all: Matt gets picked up from Rowdys Tavern and rings his dong-dong; Marc flashes front and back; Jeffrey works through his embarrassment issues; and Scott shakes his booty for the camera. Dont miss Joseph from Baltimore, who was awarded a prize for certain parts of his anatomy, or Kyle, who shamelessly dons Guys Gone Wild boy-shorts.

Its real guys doing what they do, all for you, in Guys Gone Wild: Bad to the Bone, all real, uncut and totally uncensored!

Duration: 52:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1603kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 739.8 MB

Download Bad to the Bone