Easy Hand I Receive The Pleasure Of Yourself With My Dick

Chronos

Quentin

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Quentin
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.
Video language: English

My goodness, what a pleasure it is to introduce this young man! Quentin is the REAL deal, an incredibly sexy soldier who's only been on leave for about a week now. Claude wrangled this fine recruit and chats briefly with him here on camera. Quentin seems very at ease talking to Claude, and in fact, looked pretty comfortable stroking his meaty cock for the camera. We're gonna get to see Quentin again, which is something I know you'll be looking forward to. This boy is just too delicious to have only one serving!

Once the pants come off, we get to see Quentin's hard, juicy dick. He's very well groomed and his cock is exquisitely shaped. He has a wonderful style of pleasuring himself. He goes at a steady, medium pace, and most of the time lets his hand run all the way over the top of his erect dick, and all the way back down through the base. I can't wait to see him employ this technique on a partner!

When Quentin turns around and bends over, we get to see his bubbly, shapely ass u.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4692kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Quentin

Chronos

MuscleHunks - Emilio Santana - Emilio's Big Details

Emilio Santana is another one of our dark-skinned, well-hung hunks. There are some really big details to worship here. But before we talk about his big cock, lets address that chest. Fucking awesome! His plump, carved pecs make for an imposing chest, we just love them. Emilio has a spectacular cock, it's long and thick. Emilio stands in front of a mirror and spews a fantastic load all over it. As his cum blasts across the glass, Emilio makes a disgusted kind of face. Emilio, it's just cum, man. It's all good.

Duration: 52:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download MuscleHunks - Emilio Santana - Emilio's Big Details

Chronos

Quentin (Gainz)

Cast: Quentin Gainz

My goodness, what a pleasure it is to introduce this young man! Quentin is the REAL deal, an incredibly sexy soldier who's only been on leave for about a week now. Claude wrangled this fine recruit and chats briefly with him here on camera. Quentin seems very at ease talking to Claude, and in fact, looked pretty comfortable stroking his meaty cock for the camera. We're gonna get to see Quentin again, which is something I know you'll be looking forward to. This boy is just too delicious to have only one serving!

Once the pants come off, we get to see Quentin's hard, juicy dick. He's very well groomed and his cock is exquisitely shaped. He has a wonderful style of pleasuring himself. He goes at a steady, medium pace, and most of the time lets his hand run all the way over the top of his erect dick, and all the way back down through the base. I can't wait to see him employ this technique on a partner!

When Quentin turns around and bends over, we get to see his bubbly, shapely ass u.

Download Quentin (Gainz)

Chronos

MuscleHunks - Dragos Milovich - The Muscle Boss

Eastern Europe sure does produce some formidable hunks. Dragos Milovich is one of them. Strong, round shoulders and broad, carved pecs sit atop a stack of washboard abs. Dragos has a slender waistline, he's in pristine form. He's got a nice big cock, too. Dragos meets with some of his local gym buddies and a bodybuilding posing lesson turns into something a lot more than that.Just watch!

Duration: 1:15:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 985kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.4 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Dragos Milovich - The Muscle Boss

Chronos

Quentin (Gainz)

Download Quentin (Gainz)

Chronos

MuscleHunks - Angel Cordoba - A Young Angel

"Angel Cordoba got biggest! In his latest appearance on MH, Exclusive Model Angel Cordoba returns with a doozy of a muscle worship scene, and, receive this: Angel has packed on about 20 pounds of pure muscle since his final showing! Believe it or not, this already massive competitive bodybuilder has taken his training to the next level. Angel now carries 200 lbs of cut raw beef. And let's just add that at the end of this special discharge, the walls were dripping....and we're guessing, u will be, too."

Duration: 43:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2589kbps

File size: 871.9 MB

Download MuscleHunks - Angel Cordoba - A Young Angel

Chronos

Fratmen - Chaz (Handsome Country Boy)

Release Year: 2016

When Chaz rolls up in his earth rattling four by four, he demands attention. A down-home country boy with an edge. Chaz is a genuine American Bad boy, with great intentions. Watch as this farm boy pulls off his tight wranglers, and plays in a warm bath after a long days riding. His cock gets a hard rub down, and erupts with cum. This farm boy from next door really hits the mark.

Duration: 38:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 589.3 MB

Download Fratmen - Chaz (Handsome Country Boy)

Chronos

Oh My Godfre

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Benjamin Godfre, Paddy O'Brian, Shawn Wolfe
Genres: solo, marturbation

"Oh My Godfre is all fans will be able to say for days after they feast their eyes on Benjamin Godfre. Many have probably seen his face millions of times, or, maybe they missed the face because they were distracted by the lean, ripped body. Naked Skateboarding has Godfre skating nude through the Castro District of San Francisco, ending up in an alley with no exit. Nowhere else to go and naked, Benjamin teaches his board a few tricks. On to oma, where he recruits Paddy O'Brian for an outdoor solo that sets Nature thundering. Paddy directed by Benjamin will make fans' timber stand tall. During the Erotic Photo Shoot with Raging Stallion principal photographer Kent Taylor, the session veers to XXX when Benjamin sprouts a serious boner and has to get release.

Duration: 1:27:07
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oh My Godfre

Chronos

Quentin

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ActiveDuty

Download Quentin

Chronos

Young, Hard & Solo vol.#2

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Club 1821
Cast: Simon Rex, Sasha Maxwell, Bryan Madsen, Marcus Loe, Keith Peterson

Incredibly Sexy Simon Rex does it again for you! Nieen year old Sebastian gets off to his favorite video! Surfer Sasha Maxwell plunges into a warm bubble bath! Shower off and work it up with studboy Bryan Madsen! Exotic high school senior Marcus Loe enjoys a homework break! Pump it hard with college jock Keith Peter! Starring Sebastian (Simon Rex), Sasha Maxwell, Marcus Loe, Bryan Madsen and Keith Peter. Directed by Brad Posey.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1951kbps

File size: 955.2 MB

Download Young, Hard & Solo vol.#2

Chronos

Big strong dick Quentin

My goodness, what a pleasure it is to introduce this young man! Quentin is the REAL deal, an incredibly sexy soldier who's only been on leave for about a week now. Claude wrangled this fine recruit and chats briefly with him here on camera. Quentin seems very at ease talking to Claude, and in fact, looked pretty comfortable stroking his meaty cock for the camera. We're gonna get to see Quentin again, which is something I know you'll be looking forward to. This boy is just too delicious to have only one serving!Once the pants come off, we get to see Quentin's hard, juicy dick. He's very well groomed and his cock is exquisitely shaped. He has a wonderful style of pleasuring himself. He goes at a steady, medium pace, and most of the time lets his hand run all the way over the top of his erect dick, and all the way back down through the base. I can't wait to see him employ this technique on a partner!When Quentin turns around and bends over, we get to see his bubbly, shapely ass up close..

Download Big strong dick Quentin

Chronos

Fratmen Greatest Shots - part 4

Release Year: 2007
Studio: FratMen
Genres: Muscle, Masturbaion, Cumshots.

It's time for Greatest Shots Volume 4! This update features the best cumshots of some of our past Fratmen. Every shot is impressive as cock, after cock explodes in sheer rapture. We have a lineup of bunch of our naked frat boys jerking their dicks to the point of no return. There's no shortage of spunk here - a must see for any cum lover!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 607.9 MB

Download Fratmen Greatest Shots - part 4

Chronos

Alberto Max

Studio: Musclehunks

You have two video series to choose from and they each showcase this swarthy muscle hunk in Different Ways. Alberto dons a skimpy Speedo and poses and flexes on the grounds of a luxurious estate. And Alberto Looks Stunning Against this opulent backdrop. In Albertos Second video, He works out and Shows us just How Powerful and disciplined his Body is . After working up a sweat, Alberto heads into the shower for a long, lingering session under the hot spray.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:59
Video: 400x300, Windows Media Video 9, 1373kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 254.6 MB

Download Alberto Max

Chronos

Hung Heroes vol.2

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Josh, Lance, Aiden, Tucker
Genres: Amateurs, Freshmen, Muscle, Masturbation, Solos, Military

Aiden's hung like a nag - swinging that 9 incher back and forth - what an invitation! Lean, cut, beautiful green eyes ... and oh - what's between his legs! By the time you're licking the screen, he'll be blowing you a huge, streaming load of hot cum! Josh 6'3 "215lbs is absolutely beautiful all over! His two-handed stroking action is worth the price of admission alone! You'll be in heaven - he sure is! Lance is a playful country boy ... watch him ignite ... and listen to his fantasies - holy shit! Tucker's into sports and jacks twice daily to stay "regular" Watch his big, uncut jewel ... his cumshot's supurb!

Duration: 1:23:42
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 803.4 MB

Download Hung Heroes vol.2

Chronos

Quentin Gainz Masturbation (2017)

This is by no means like our usual solos. Quentin takes the reigns and shows all the new recruits out their how to pull off a solo the proper vet way. He begins by showing off his rock solid body. He has spent countless hours in the gym working on his physique and it looks like perfection. Quentin shows off his freshly shaved ass by spreading his pink tight hole for us to see just how great of a job he has done and it looks amazing. He starts to play with his cock and balls slowly building up his throbbing dick. Once his cock is hard he strokes every inch of it while he grabs his balls tight tugging on them.

Download Quentin Gainz Masturbation (2017)

Chronos

Carnival (Mardi Gras 1982) - Corky, Frankie, Tucker

Release Year: 1982
Cast: Bobby, Burt, Chuck, Corky, Frankie, Tucker
Genres: Classic, Solo, Twink

Mardi Gras '82. Filmed on location

Corky, 18 is one of the cutest guys in new orleans and that we've shot so far. Very popular in the city, Slim body, smooth, super big cock for such a little guy. With an even bigger smile.

Tucker, 18, small, slight frame, great ass, thick endowment on a smooth, hairless body.

Chuck, 19, dark haired Cajun beauty. Muscular, smooth body!

Burt, 20, dark hair and eyes, super body, big big cock!

Frankie, 18, the biggest cock of the bunch! Full of life, and love

Bobby, 19, goodlooking! Blond, playful, great body, large cock

Duration: 56:36
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1512kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Carnival (Mardi Gras 1982) - Corky, Frankie, Tucker

Chronos

Quentin

My goodness, what a pleasure it is to introduce this young man! Quentin is the real deal, an incredibly sexy soldier who's only been on leave for about a week now. Claude wrangled this fine recruit and chats briefly with him here on camera. Quentin seems very at ease talking to Claude, and in fact, looked pretty comfortable stroking his meaty cock for the camera. We're gonna get to see Quentin again, which is something I know you'll be looking forward to. This boy is just too delicious to have only one serving!

Download Quentin

Chronos

Fratmen Greatest Shots

Release Year: 2007
Studio: FratMen

For sporty young frat boys busting a nut make you weak in the knees? Then you're going to love the new release this week from Frat Men titled, "Fratmen's Greatest Shots " The movie is with 50 cum scenes, 51 men and a bunch of Jack-off race footage from the Fratpad where the winner blows his load on the loser.

Duration: 1:35:22
Video: 720x544, XviD, 794kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 781.3 MB

Download Fratmen Greatest Shots

Chronos

Quentin

My goodness, what a pleasure it is to introduce this young man! Quentin is the real deal, an incredibly sexy soldier who's only been on leave for about a week now. Claude wrangled this fine recruit and chats briefly with him here on camera. Quentin seems very at ease talking to Claude, and in fact, looked pretty comfortable stroking his meaty cock for the camera. We're gonna get to see Quentin again, which is something I know you'll be looking forward to. This boy is just too delicious to have only one serving!

Download Quentin

Chronos

Caesars Heat

Studio: CaesarWorld Productions

Its hard to be humble when youre as buff and sexy as this guy. Hairy Caesar watches from around the corner of a house while Smooth Caesar strips off next to a swimming pool. The sun beats down on his bulging muscles as he begins to feel himself up, leading to stroking an impressive erection that strains for the skies beneath the girdle of lower abs. Smooth Caesars pool has a huge mirror at the end, the better to reflect his macho power as he performs. The sweat that adorns his bulging pecs, wide lats and massive arms is a great enhancement as Smooth Caesar works his cock.

Duration: 43:35
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 4956kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Caesars Heat