Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Anny Aurora - Pussy

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting
Video language: English

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Anny Aurora - Pussy

Sexy young switch

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The Domme noticed that her slutty little helper got wet while paddling the slave and torturing his massive boner. That's so fucking unacceptable! Now the girl will have to turn into a sub herself and let the kinky dirty freak probe her little pussy.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Sexy young switch

Obey Melanie Dont call it an Orgasm

Cast: Melanie

I want you to enjoy this slaves orgasm as much as he does. That means you wont be allowed to remove your chastity belt. You also wont be touching your cock. I torment this slave by kneading his balls until he cums feebly in his chastity belt. Then I allow him to fuck his ass while serving as My footstool.

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 337.6 MB

Download Obey Melanie Dont call it an Orgasm

Mean Mistress will Milk you Dry

Cast: Kimberley Jones
Genres: FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Ejaculation, Orgasm, Fetish, Cosplay, High Heels, Boots, Latex, Domination, Dildo, Blowjob, Leggings, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Rubber, JOI, CEI, Striptease, Teasing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Fishnet, British, Gloves, Humiliati

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 809.8 MB

Download Mean Mistress will Milk you Dry

Obey Melanie You deserve to be Fucked

Have been in chastity a long time? Do you nuts ache? Cant take it anymore? I know what you need! Bend over and assume slave position! You deserve to be fucked!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

Download Obey Melanie You deserve to be Fucked

Cover my Rubber, Slave

Genres: FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Ejaculation, Orgasm, Fetish, Cosplay, High Heels, Boots, Latex, Domination, Dildo, Blowjob, Leggings, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Rubber, JOI, CEI, Striptease, Teasing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Fishnet, British, Gloves, Humiliati

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 905.6 MB

Download Cover my Rubber, Slave

Obey Melanie How to please your man

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11185kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 625.4 MB

Download Obey Melanie How to please your man

Lara Croft Sexual Reality

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 886.4 MB

Download Lara Croft Sexual Reality

Goddess Cheyenne Jean Bardot Caning

Studio: OpulentFetish.com

Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean Bardot are training their new slave by caning his bare ass. They remind him how important it is to be appreciative of their attention and energy. Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean Bardot take turns caning his pale ass and leave many bright red marks on it.

Duration: 6:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11628kbps

File size: 554.7 MB

Download Goddess Cheyenne Jean Bardot Caning

Macy - Another Date Goes Wrong for Danni

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Foot Worship, Ass Licking, Foot Lick, Face Sitting, Ass , Femdom, Female Domination, Anilingus, Orgasm, Emotional Sadism, FootFetish FemDom

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13585kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Macy - Another Date Goes Wrong for Danni

Cum Over My Soles

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19539kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cum Over My Soles

Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Serena - Fuck My Rubber Cock

The stunning Goddess Serena fucks her rubber slut with her long hard rubber cock! Ramming it deep inside his mangina regardless to his discomfort, it's her amusement and pleasure he must focus on!

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19262kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Serena - Fuck My Rubber Cock

Girl Bullies

Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: Femdom, SPH, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Imposed Male Orgasm

Penny was very happy to hear that her super hot friend Andrea had dumped her dweeby boyfriend Sam. Penny always knew Sam was a loser so she was even happier when Andrea asked her to teach Sam a lesson for cheating. Penny planned to teach him a lesson in public humiliation that would keep him from showing his face near any of her friends ever again. Andrea had hinted that Sam was a "little" disappointing in the bedroom and Penny was going to get video proof of his "little disappointment". She knows the pipsqueak would be powerless to stop her from him stripping him naked and exposing exactly how small and how quick shooting his cock is for all to see

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

Download Girl Bullies

Hot wax on pert tits

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

That's one hell of a lazy schoolgirl that we are looking at in this BDSM video. She doesn't want to study and she shows no respect towards her dominant lesbian tutor, so she definitely does require a severe punishment. How about a hot wax torture?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps

File size: 347.8 MB

Download Hot wax on pert tits

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and forces him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Macy - Uses Betas Face for Pleasure

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Foot Worship, Ass Licking, Foot Lick, Face Sitting, Ass , Femdom, Female Domination, Anilingus, Orgasm, Emotional Sadism, FootFetish FemDom

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11979kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 845.7 MB

Download Macy - Uses Betas Face for Pleasure