Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Nika Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Video language: English

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19762kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Nika Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Genres: FemDom, POV, Strapon, Bi, Fetish, Blackmail, Findom

Episode 4: Your stupid cunt wife called. She was asking far too many questions like where you are & how come I have access to your bank account. Apparently, you didn't explain your contract to her. I think a little video of what your time is like here will show her that I am the ONLY one in control. That blackmail contract isn't a joke and seeing her former husband turned into a cock whore is precisely the thing that'll bring her clarification.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20886kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4

Urethra examination

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The burning pain that this fucker withstood when his Domme rammed a cotton swab into his urethra is slowly backing off now that she's stroking his cock tenderly. But when he cums and the stream of his jizz rushes through his unit. That's gonna hurt!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 5:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3754kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 159.1 MB

Download Urethra examination

Macy - Inspects Dannis Chastity Device

Macy has convinced poor Danni that he is her boyfriend. Danni thinks that they are dating, but it is all just a mean joke. Macy pretends to be attracted to him just to humiliate him. Macy convinces Danni to strip out of his clothes for her. She has convinced Danni that being locked into a chastity device for her is just kinky fun. Macy makes Danni show her the chastity. Macy thinks it's very funny, but Danni is humiliated that his girlfriend has done this to him. He does not like chastity, and he wants out. Macy is thrilled that her boyfriend has agreed to be locked for her. She gets so excited that she can't help but tease his chastity. While teasing him Macy asks for more money. Danni guesses that he's ok with giving his girlfriend money. Whatever makes her happy. Danni is a little confused that Macy is his girlfriend and they have still never kissed or anything. All Macy seems to want is money. Macy tells her boyfriend that chastity is much more interesting than kissing. Her sexual.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14036kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Macy - Inspects Dannis Chastity Device

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 6

Genres: Femdom, POV, Strapon, Bi, Fetish,

Episode 6: Lucky for you nothing makes Me wetter than spending money, especially money that used to belong to your wife. Yes, that's right, the stubborn bitch came around. But enough about her. I'm feeling so turned on right now I'm going to let you out of your cage for a special treat. W/we're the only ones in My dungeon right now and I want to play.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19248kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 6

Pegging nasty dick

This masked pain addict's cock is at his Mistress's fullest disposal now. And boy will she get the best of this opportunity. Watch her use what looks like a zillion of pegs on him, covering his scrotum with multicolored plastic and making him bawl!

Duration: 7:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3733kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download Pegging nasty dick

Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Dildo Fucking, Anal

Marcello is enduring an ass fucking punishment, administered by his new wife, Raven and her 19-year-old daughter, Kimber. The mother-daughter team spit roasts the disobedient beta male, one dildo in the mouth, the other pounding his ass. Kimber hates having Marcello as a step-father. She wants her mom to fuck him hard! Raven loves indulging her daughter. The two are more like best friends than a mother and daughter. Raven fucks her husband while her spoiled brat daughter squeals in delight at Marcello's pain. The pair are so cruel to Marcello! The women aggressively ravage Marcello's body. He is forced to do ass to mouth and all sorts of degrading acts while his neglected cock remains locked in chastity. In this family, bratty young Kimber is the boss of her step-daddy, Marcello! Not the other way around!

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9657kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 852.6 MB

Download Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

Princess Amber Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Further Exploitation

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Princess Amber Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Further Exploitation

Fluffy finds a new princess

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Amber and Lexi Chase
Cast: Amber and Lexi Chase
Genres: Female Domination, Chastity, Spitting, Boot Fetish

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign. Fluffy earns $80,000 a year, can be pimped out, and does an ok job at housekeeping. Lexi is not sold on any of that. But then, Amber snaps her fingers and commands Fluffy to lick Miss Lexi's shoes. Fluffy gets right to it and licks her dirty soles. Amber tells Lexi is that if she is stern, she will be able to get anything she wants from him. Also, he is good for taking frustrations out on. Amber demonstrates how Fluffy is so subjugated and docile that he.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps

Download Fluffy finds a new princess

Taste My Fucking Ass - Charlotte Sins

Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, BDSM, Bondage

Now that Charlotte has her own captive fuck doll she's going to play with him every day, starting with his mouth! He just won't shut up, so Charlotte does it for him, with her ass!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 691.2 MB

Download Taste My Fucking Ass - Charlotte Sins

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 8

Genres: Sissification, CBT, Spitting, Lingerie, Brunette, Ass , Homoerotic

Episode 8: We go for our first walk. I expect you to keep up as I walk you in My sexy expensive heels. you're on your leash and the collar you earned (ep 7) as you lick up My spit and admire My heels on this beautiful day outside. Once I decide to take you back in I allow you to lick the sweat off My feet and play a little breathing game with you. What wouldn't you do for Me My little bitch

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19198kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 8

Menstruation play

This beauty's slave has crossed the 'I don't like it' border a while ago, so now it costs his Mistress no effort to him into fulfilling the kinkiest of her orders. Like pulling the tampon out of her pussy with his teeth and then licking her up!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3677kbps

File size: 190.2 MB

Download Menstruation play

Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Cast: Nika
Genres: Facesitting, Female Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Download Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Serena needs no excuse to give her slut roxy a good seeing to! Roped down to the straw bails he is going nowhere as Mistress eases her big black strap-on into sluts pussy, preparing him for the good pounding which is to follow; Mistress has skills!!

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19388kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mistress Serena

Meaty toy for dommes

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

The rope tied to this moaning slave's balls is bending his boner backwards at a very painful angle but. Surprisingly, it doesn't make him go any limper! What a nice show for his dominant girlfriends - and what a nice target for their crop whip too!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download Meaty toy for dommes

Facesitting for Her Pleasure - Nika - UltraHD 2160p

Download Facesitting for Her Pleasure - Nika - UltraHD 2160p

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 3

Genres: Homewrecker, Tease, Legs, Boots, Shiny, Leggings, Chastity, Bimbo,

Episode 3: It's day 3 of your stay and training to be a good **** for your Mistress. I require that all My slaves know that serving Me comes before any of their own needs. That doing a task I say come before any form of pleasure you may have. I have you locked in chastity today as I see how good you're breath play skills are. I you with My ass in and out of shiny pants and mock your locked up cock.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20497kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 3

Princess Edges Chastity Goon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Edging, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, High Heels

Goddess Platinum, of the Mean Girls, is cranky. She hasn't been getting enough rest lately. She wants to play an edging game with her idiot goon to cheer herself up. She lets the ugly old goon out of chastity to let him edge for her. Humiliating him brings a smile to her face. The goon is actually her ex-husband whom she has divorced and to live in the basement. The ex-husband must always wear a hood over his face so that Platinum never has to look at him. Platinum tells her gooning ex that she is taking their and leaving town with all the money she got in the divorce settlement. Her ex-husband is right on the edge of orgasm when she tells him the news. Platinum has completely ruined him, and he has no choice now but to continue to be strung along. She denies her goon an orgasm and locks him back up. Platinum slaps him in the face and heads off to the bank, wearing his chastity key. "Enjoy being homeless," she tosses over her shoulder as she heads out the door.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15621kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Princess Edges Chastity Goon

Perfect pleasures provided

Perfect pleasures provided for the crazy chick wearing sexy clothes and enjoys the hottest foot rubs ever. Get freaky together with the amazing couple as they are giving each other intense orgasms ever.

Duration: 11:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3614kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 311.4 MB

Download Perfect pleasures provided