Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Ballbusting Chastity Release - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Full HD 1080p

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download Ballbusting Chastity Release - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Full HD 1080p

All Your Savings

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heel
Video language: English

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financi.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download All Your Savings

Ambassador s Luncheon part 8

Release Year: 2021
Studio: CFNM

Whilst good friends, work colleagues Bobby and Toby never expected to become so intimately acquainted with each other's private parts. Rose briefed them to do whatever the women demand but it doesn't make it any easier to go through with it. Although the senior of the two, Bobby in particular is finding contact with male body parts difficult. He's determined to meet Rose's exacting standards however - no matter what the personal cost.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2792kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 8

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Brittany Andrews - Man No More

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, Smothering

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Brittany Andrews - Man No More

Ambassador s Luncheon part 7

Rose decides the best way to keep her guests entertained after James' impressive performance is for her two waiters to perform a boy-on-boy sex show. James has set the bar high and it's important that Rose keeps the momentum going so her guests don't get bored. She's determined they will have the time of their lives at her exclusive luncheon. But for Bobby and Toby it's going to be a real challenge overcoming their reluctance to have sex with another man.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2057kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 146.1 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 7

My Birthday Chocolate

Studio: Lava XXX

I used to love chocolate since ever. This birthday choco was a special thing. I got the biggest one ever. Tall, dark and ready to dig my pussy a bit is my birthday choco. Yea, my birthday present is sexy thug, actually.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3770kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download My Birthday Chocolate

Brittany Andrews Man No More

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Brittany Andrews Man No More

Ambassador s Luncheon part 6

It's a testing day for young ambassador's assistant James Farquharson. Despite his training, the inexperienced lad is finding it gruelling trying to satisfy the demanding women. When he offered up his anus for them to finger he wasn't prepared for just how painful it would be. Nor how demeaning it would feel. But he can't let his boss down and must find the inner strength to continue. One thing is for certain, the assembled ambassadors have got a taste for naked men and can't get enough.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2555kbps

File size: 115.7 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 6

Extreme Hand Domination and Financial Domination - Full HD 1080p

Beautiful girls like us must not work, especially if they are smart! We are Dominas for years already and we can understand a slave from far. But we are interested in ritch slaves, so we go with sexy dresses on bars that they go and we fish! We know how to manipulate them so easily, to be our slaves and spend their money at our feet! Today we fished a nice middle aged businessman with large fortune from his step-father. After drinking and making him trust us, the idiot, we come to his luxury apartment and we know that we will get richer when we leave!

Duration: 14:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13704kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Extreme Hand Domination and Financial Domination - Full HD 1080p

Princess Nataya and Riley Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Princess Nataya and Riley Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Ambassador s Luncheon part 4

It's time for Toby and Bobby to make their naked bodies more accessible to the assembled women. Rose has thoroughly briefed them on a variety of scenarios they might be expected to perform for the foreign diplomats - but actually doing so is a big challenge. They must do things that their instincts tell them is wrong. But working in the service of their country must come first and they will have to overcome their embarrassment at all costs.

Duration: 5:34
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2083kbps

File size: 87.9 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 4

Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to HER and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

Ambassador s Luncheon part 3

Part of the attraction of these annual luncheons is that the women attending can let their hair down and enjoy themselves. Free from their intrusive security and personal secretaries they can indulge their vices. Rose is an expert at providing high quality entertainment exactly suited to the women's tastes. Part of her staff's training includes how to service powerful women - but it can be a nerve-wracking experience as Bobby and Toby are about to find out.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2439kbps

File size: 121.7 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 3

Mistress Nikki Whiplash -New Balls Get Busted

Studio: BallbustingWorld
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Nikki catches her slave watching a ballbusting clip when he should be cleaning the dungeon! Seeing as the slave likes ballbusting so much, he is going to get to experience it! Sadistic Nikki doesn't hold back and gives her slave's delicate balls a good hard kicking to show him just what being ballbusted by her is like.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash -New Balls Get Busted

Kat Dior Slave Teased In Chastity

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior Slave Teased In Chastity

Ambassador s Luncheon part 2

James is well aware of what is at stake and is under intense pressure to ensure the women have a good time. Rose has laid on a sumptuous luncheon but that has merely whetted the women's appetites. Rose knows that what will really get their attention is man flash served up to them. But despite his desire to further his career, the inexperienced young man is finding it very difficult to expose himself to these intimidating women.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2411kbps

File size: 113.6 MB

Download Ambassador s Luncheon part 2

Prison ep part 2

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

There is nothing more foreboding than my atmospheric candlelit lair. My stiletto heels echo on the concrete floor, crisp to the core. My devilish eyes penetrating the camera lens. My evil grin as I play with my slave's throbbing phallus. Miniature silver pegs, rope, and my wonderful tongue! Oh how I love to play, and play and play!!!!!

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Prison ep part 2

Katie Kush - Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumshot

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Katie Kush - Boot Bitch Orgasms