Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Cast: Silenced by Ass
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Goddess Rodea Watch This With Your Girlfriend

Video language: English

I know you are a massive foot fetish fan that got busted by your girlfriend watching one of my videos & I wanted to make a video you to do some degrading things in front of you girlfriend. So get your girlfriend ready to watch this with you and make sure you have access to some of her dirty high heels and sneaker, haha! Oh and make sure she has her phone ready to take some incriminating pictures of you humiliating yourself! Haha! - Goddess Rodea

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9192kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 643.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea Watch This With Your Girlfriend

Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Holes

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Will Havoc's company stock will tank if he doesn't get the report finished and his hot secretary, Madeline, has been missing all day! When she appears, Will is all ears when she tells him she has a solution, but he has to use his tongue on her exactly the way she likes it. This office won't close until his punishment is done!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 890.9 MB

Download Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Holes

CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 05

The assembled women have thoroughly enjoyed the diversions Rose is providing - especially the two young waiters kissing and presenting their backsides for them to inspect. But Rose knows if she wants to secure the all important investment she must keep her guests entertained: she cannot afford to rest on her laurels. At the same time she doesn't want to wear Bobby and Toby out too soon. It's time for her assistant James to pull his weight.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2031kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 170.6 MB

Download CFNM - Ambassador's Luncheon 05

Foot junkie's dream

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

Madly in love with his Mistress's feet, this slave has been worshipping them for months now and. Looks like it all wasn't in vain. Tonight, when he is done with the daily ritual of cleaning her toes with his tongue, he will be allowed to cum on them.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 5:45
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3780kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 164.5 MB

Download Foot junkie's dream

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Princess Natalya

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Natalya

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Princess Natalya

Goddess Rodea My Butler Slave

Now that you are my live in slave for the week you will kneel down and listen to the list of chores that I am making you do for me today. My friends are coming over later and I expect you to go to the store and get the freshest ingredients for our snacks. Then I want all the floors and bathrooms cleaned. You will be making sure all my shoes are polished and clothes are organized at all times. If you have any left over time I want you to chain yourself to the stove and wait there on your knees with your head down. I dont want you looking up at anything, you only get to stare at the floor. Oh and you can only look at one square floor tile not two, you only get to look at one floor tile and thats it! Haha! When you are done for the week I will toss you two dollars to take the bus back to where ever you came from because there will not be any funds available on your credit cards I maxed out.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps

File size: 844.4 MB

Download Goddess Rodea My Butler Slave

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.

Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny - FullHD 1080p

Equestrianlady Equine Exam

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Flames flicker casting eerie shadows. My humble slave knees from behind, daring to seteyes on my leather booted legs. Mmm . . . I love tormenting him with my delicious curves!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 529.1 MB

Download Equestrianlady Equine Exam

Princess Bella and Princess Ashley Bust Or Get Busted

We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Princess Bella and Princess Ashley Bust Or Get Busted

Charlotte Sins - Only Speak When Spoken To

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal slut! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 865.6 MB

Download Charlotte Sins - Only Speak When Spoken To

Goddess Nina Elle Shiny Pants Never Let You Down

Do you have a thing for shiny paints? They always get you hard as a rock whenever you see them. I know, and it's OK. Look all you want. Because I know the more you look the more you fall under my power. And the more you fall for me, the more I can control you and make you do things to serve me. So look all you want and stroke your cock. You'll be obsessed with me in no time and I'll add another slave to my roster.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 814.6 MB

Download Goddess Nina Elle Shiny Pants Never Let You Down

HD Femdom Sex Videos Lance Gets to Fuck Angie

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SweetFemdom
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation

Lance has a sexy model girlfriend, Angie Noir. She has a hot European accent, and she only has a kinky side. She only lets him cum when she fucks him in the ass with her vibrating strap on... It vibrates on her clit too, so he is not aloud to cum until after she does from pounding his ass...

Angie fucks Lance from behind. Her huge tits bounce while she pounds him, and she brings herself to orgasm multiple times by driving the 8 inch strap on in his ass and vibrating her end against her clit.
After she is satisfied, she pulls it out and makes him suck it. He still hasn't cum, but now he is allowed to fuck her...

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Lance Gets to Fuck Angie

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4

Cast: Miss Tiffany
Genres: FemDom, POV, Strapon, Bi, Fetish, Blackmail, Findom

Episode 4: Your stupid cunt wife called. She was asking far too many questions like where you are & how come I have access to your bank account. Apparently, you didn't explain your contract to her. I think a little video of what your time is like here will show her that I am the ONLY one in control. That blackmail contract isn't a joke and seeing her former husband turned into a cock whore is precisely the thing that'll bring her clarification.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20886kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4

HD Femdom Sex Videos His Ass Till She Cums

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SweetFemdom
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation

Veronica is a strikingly beautiful new model with She Owns. She has Lance bent over, and she has a vibrating strap-on. This new strap-on vibrates both in his ass, and has a separate motor that vibrates against her clit, so as the drives the 8" thick pink cock deeper into Lance, the vibrator pushes against her clit harder. When she has all 8 inches inside him and he is writing and squirming, it feels even better to her to gyrate around, working the vibrator against her wet pussy. So, Veronica fucks Lance until she cums, then fucks him some more. Her tits bounce while she fucks him doggy, and her round perfect ass looks amazing as she lays him flat and pounds away with her huge tits against his back. Veronica just pounded Lance's ass from behind with a 8" pink vibrating cock until she made herself cum. She flipped him on his back, but she still has her huge 8" toy inside him. She makes him ride it while she lubes up his cock and starts milking it until he cums all over her.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos His Ass Till She Cums