Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Katie Kush - Taste Of Leather

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels

Mistress Katie's slave has yet to earn the privilege to touch her skin with his tongue. He must first prove he is worthy enough by spit shining her leather boots clean from the laces down to the filthy soles. She orders him to start licking the crud off the bottom of her boots while he stays locked in his kennel. His mouth will know the taste of leather over and over again as he shows he can be a good bottom boot bitch. Mistress Katie pulls him out of his cage so he can really dive deep into every crevice of her leather boots. She grinds the soles of her boots all over his tongue then makes him suck her sharp heels as if it was a cock. He is just a filthy boot slut and will be treated like one. Mistress Katie won't be pleased until his tongue is painted black from licking every inch of her leather boots.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9860kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 844.9 MB

Download Katie Kush - Taste Of Leather

Goddess Harley Beaten For Cheerleaders

Video language: English

It's no wonder no one knows you exist. Cheerleaders only know wimps exist after seeing them bullied.
Have you tried pissing off some of the football players or maybe you could stop doing your friends homework, ya know... like the big guy that already threatened to beat you up a few times... I bet he'd be perfect to help you get the cheerleaders attention.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8756kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 516.9 MB

Download Goddess Harley Beaten For Cheerleaders

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Kat Dior - No More Man

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to .

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Kat Dior - No More Man

Goddess Harley Fucky Wuckie Fuckover

Awe, you "wuv" it huh! You "wuv" it when I take you to the mall and make you be my pathetic paypig in front of all the sales girls! Awe, who's my widdle servant, Who gives me his wallet" haha! You do, (boop on the nose).

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Goddess Harley Fucky Wuckie Fuckover

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny (Bunny Colby, Lance Hart) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.

Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny (Bunny Colby, Lance Hart) - FullHD 1080p

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Goddess Harley - Beaten for Cheerleaders

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination

It's no wonder no one knows you exist. Cheerleaders only know wimps exist after seeing them bullied. Have you tried pissing off some of the football players or maybe you could stop doing your friends homework, ya know... like the big guy that already threatened to beat you up a few times... I bet he'd be perfect to help you get the cheerleaders attention.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8756kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 516.9 MB

Download Goddess Harley - Beaten for Cheerleaders

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantasti
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallower

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Double Whip - Scene 1 - Mistress Bella Bathory, Cybill Troy and Bart - Full HD 1080p

No plot, all heavy BDSM. Cybill Troy and Bella Bathory beat the crap out of slave Bart. He is bound to a bondage bed with plastic wrap, awaiting their two-pronged assault. He wails and moans in agony, but his screams only amuse them. The two skilled Domme alternate between whips and a huge slapper paddle, and they're just getting helpless Bart warmed up. To add insult to injury, Mistress Cybill makes him kiss her black patent boot while Mistress Bella delivers blow after blow. (Part 1 of 2)

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9450kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 823.9 MB

Download Double Whip - Scene 1 - Mistress Bella Bathory, Cybill Troy and Bart - Full HD 1080p

Goddess Harley - Office Girls Paycheck Slave

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, JOI, Big Tits, High Heels, Legs Fetish

How did you decide that today's the day??? You've been working here a while and you thought you'd walk up to me... the cute receptionist... and offer me your whole on your knees.
Well, I gotta say... you're a pretty lucky pervert cuz instead of calling security... I'm gonna use your little Fetish against you. I'm gonna make you grovel... I'm gonna make you a laughingstock... I'm gonna take your lunch money... I'm gonna take whole from you while me and the rest off the Office girls laugh at you. We're gonna call it shoe licker Friday's.

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

Download Goddess Harley - Office Girls Paycheck Slave

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Valet ep part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet ep part 8

Goddess Harley Office Girls Paycheck Slave

How did you decide that today's the day??? You've been working here a while and you thought you'd walk up to me... the cute receptionist... and offer me your whole paycheck on your knees.

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

Download Goddess Harley Office Girls Paycheck Slave

Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

The best thing about having a personal 24/7 sex slave is that you get to use them as a guinea pig whenever you want! I've always wondered what happens if a man cums with a metal rod in his dick hole and after 7 weeks in quarantine, I'm bored and will stop at nothing to entertain Myself...even if it's at subby hubby's expense. Today, I'm going to find out what happens when a cock is made to release while being stuffed with a sound :) With subby hubby in bondage under My perfect ass, I take advantage of his vulnerable state and decide to go to town on his cock slit. Using a variety of hard, cold metal rods, watch the smile on My face as I fuck him from the inside out and make him take every inch of My many sounds. Thin, thick, long, textured, you won't believe how I train subby hubby to crave the feeling of Me stroking his cock from the inside. I bring him to climax with the cold steel implement still inside his hard dick...will anything cum out?

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15498kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber

What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.
Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrade, a.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Princess Amber

Goddess Harley - Fuckie Wuckie Fuckover

Genres: Femdom

How does it feel to know that you'll never get to "Fuck" me but you do get to be the one I "Fuck Over", LOL. Awe, you "wuv" it huh! You "wuv" it when I take you to the mall and make you be my pathetic paypig in front of all the sales girls! Awe, who's my widdle servant, Who gives me his wallet" haha! You do, (boop on the nose).

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Goddess Harley - Fuckie Wuckie Fuckover

Alice And Tat'yana Like Domination

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Two experienced friends decide to dominate one slave who wants special attention. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 836kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 107.9 MB

Download Alice And Tat'yana Like Domination

Peeping Tom To Oral Slave

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven Again. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom To Oral Slave