Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Femdom Most Popular Damazonia part 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Latex, Smoking, Chastity Cage, Strapon, Fisting
Video language: English

Hooded and locked in chastity, Mistress Damazonia uses me as her little gimp fucktoy! Safely secured in her sling, she fists my ass to open me up and get me ready for her huge horse cock strap-on. She mercilessly fucks me for a good long time, taking long, deep strokes - all the way out and all the way in, balls deep. So hot!

Total size: 1.6 GB in 23 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular Damazonia part 1

Amazon Butt Fuck

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastit

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away.She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download Amazon Butt Fuck

Submissive Cuckolds Masha Banks

Lingerie-clad blonde beauty, Masha, orders her cuck to strip naked. She then spits in his open mouth, just to reassert her dominance. Masha's bull shows up and fucks her pretty face before guiding his cock in her willing pussy. The cuck licks his goddess' love hole at every possible turn, prompting her to give him a reward - he can lick the bull's cum!

Duration: 15:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Submissive Cuckolds Masha Banks

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Mistress Courtney Dont Waste That Cum

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Cum Eating

Naughty little cum bitch has served Me well today. I want to tease him and torment him a little so I allow him to massage Me - My legs and My bum. I want him to give Me a nice deep massage, I want him to take away all My aches and pains. His cock jumps so much as he touches My soft skin. I give him wanking instructions, making him pump his cock while looking at My sexy arse. I have a surprise for him, a glass, I want him to cum in it so I can drip it into his mouth and make him drink it. Would you drink your cum for Me?

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mistress Courtney Dont Waste That Cum

Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Tongue 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship, Fingering

Will Havoc's company stock will tank if he doesn't get the report finished and his hot secretary, Madeline, has been missing all day! When she appears, Will is all ears when she tells him she has a solution, but he has to use his tongue on her exactly the way she likes it. This office won't close until his punishment is done!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 890.9 MB

Download Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Tongue 1080p

Femdom Most Popular Damazonia part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Latex, Smoking, Chastity Cage, Strapon, Fisting

Looky what I got for Valentine's Day! Some of the world's sexiest toes in my mouth! After Mistress Damazonia and I shot a couple FemDom clips, I worked up the nerve to ask her if I could worship her super gorgeous feet.

Total size: 305.2 MB in 4 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular Damazonia part 2

Alura Jenson

Cast: Alura Jenson
Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,glamour FemDom

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.0 MB

Download Alura Jenson

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny (Bunny Colby, Lance Hart) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.

Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny (Bunny Colby, Lance Hart) - FullHD 1080p

Femdom Sex Videos Young Goddess

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Adriana, Marina, Marina , Abbey, Lusya
Genres: femdom, footworship

Gaelle's sub ready to do everything to please her beautiful Mistress and precisely her Mistress wants to sodomize him, and what does think Peggy about this ass party? Hmmmm, the mere idea of being buggered like a makes him spin out of control!

Total size: 2.6 GB in 13 files.

Download Femdom Sex Videos Young Goddess

Put On The Chastity And Lick

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heel

Macy demands that her cuck slave put on a strict metal chastity device. Her slave, Marcello, complains and doesn't understand why. Macy tells him that she is sick of looking at his nasty little erection. She won't let him be around her unless he agrees to wear chastity. Marcello has some concern about Macy losing the key to the device's lock but agrees to wear it for her. Once Marcello is in the device Macy takes a few humiliating photos to share with her girlfriends. Macy tells him that he is going to be locked up for a long while. Even though Marcello will not be having orgasms, Macy can still have hers. Macy makes Marcello worship her pussy while in the new chastity device. The device gets tighter and tighter for him, but Marcello can no longer get a full erection while wearing it. From now on it will be all about Macy's pleasure. Macy climaxes using her slave's tongue. After the first, she wants a second orgasm. Marcello lays on the floor and labors at licking as Macy climaxes ov.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10053kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 881.7 MB

Download Put On The Chastity And Lick

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Macy Cartel

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has convinced danni that he is her 'boyfriend.' Danni does his best to keep his 'girlfriend' happy even though it sometimes feels like she is taking advantage of him. Macy texts while danni worships her feet, then Macy convinces danni to lick her asshole. That is as close as he is allowed to get to her pussy for now. Macy takes pictures and giggles while danni buries his face in her ass. She sends the pictures to her 'ex-boyfriend,' who is much bigger and stronger than danni, and they laugh at him together. Macy loves how danni will do whatever she asks. Danni complains to Macy that he thinks it's weird that they still haven't kissed yet. Aren't boyfriends and girlfriends supposed to kiss? Macy explains to danni that kissing is overrated. Eventually, Macy will take danni to the country club and show him off to her girlfriends. She can't wait to show them what a well-trained slave, err 'boyfriend,' danni is. Macy's 'ex-boyfriend' texts to ask her if she can bring over a jacket tha.

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Cory Chase, Wenona

Studio: corychasecustoms
Cast: Cory Chase, Wenona
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Fetish, StrapOn, Stockings, Glasses, MILF

"Keep licking all that cum off my stockings" Cory tells him. Wenona fucks her from behind both girls moaning and taunting him. Cory cums hard on top of the cuck with a scream. "Now lick off all the pussy juices" Cory commands him pointing at the strap-on.
"Just like a good little cuck you are, we're going to shove that dildo right up your ass" Wenona fucks him over the bench. Alex moaning in pain and pleasure. As she fucks him he licks Cory's stockings and feet. He has never been so humiliated feeling used and upset from failing the cuck test. They leave him curled in a ball, Wenona slapping his ass and saying "until next time."

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 412.1 MB

Download Cory Chase, Wenona

Macy Cartel

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy and Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Lick, Pussy and Ass Eating

She is seductive and beautiful. Pressing against him, her nipples swelled more and more from the pleasure of his tongue in her pussy.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15488kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Macy Cartel

Macy Cartel

Studio: BratPrincess

Macy admires herself in the mirror. She looks so great in the shiny leggings that her chastity cuck buys for her. She gets so turned on looking at herself in the mirror that she wants to see if she can cum from just having her ass licked. She tells the cuck to get to work licking and kissing her ass. The cuck does as it's told. Macy enjoys having her ass worshipped. It turns out they were right! You can have an orgasm from ass licking!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13615kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 997.4 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Obey Melanie sc 13

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, Milking, Cum Eating

This collection shows just how dominant my feet can be. You'll see why slaves beg to serve me. What man could resist feet as gorgeous as mine?

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14821kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Obey Melanie sc 13

Macy Cartel - Princess gets Oral Gratification

Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Pussy and Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Lick, Pussy and Ass Eatin

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15488kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Macy Cartel - Princess gets Oral Gratification

Pussy for old slave

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

It's not simply for fun that these two bossy girls are beating their older slave's cock so savagely. One of them is interested in trying his hurting shaft out - here in this scene you will see her bending over for the worm and letting him bang her!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 366.3 MB

Download Pussy for old slave